Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Wizard101 Companions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Do you know how on Pirate101 there are companions? I think there should be Wizard101 companions...
Not like crowns minions or companions, but ones that you can earn along the way!
Like, maybe on level 1 you can get ... A drake Dragon minion. Like, maybe you get one every tenth level? Like level one, level ten, level twenty, level thirty, level forty... You get the picture... So I think it would be a good idea to have companions on wizard101 that you can EQUIP if you dont want a helper in the battle.

Also, I have companion ideas if Wizard101 agrees...
Level 1 minion: Skeletal Pirate
Level 10: Fire Krok
Level 20: Cat Bandit
Level 30: Ninja Pig
Level 40: Draconian
Level 50: Crab Warrior
Level 60: Zebra Warrior
Level 70: Avalon Fox Knight
Level 80: Aztecasour Dino
Level 90: Mallistaire for boys and Morganthe for girls! :D

Also, maybe on every fifteen levels you can do a quest to get a school companion, like from your school
Also, in battle, the companions choose their own spell...
Last, since the game is already super big with max levels, if wizard101 makes companions, anyone who is at a high enough level, you would get all the companions you would have gotten if you started and all the companions were already real... Thanks for listening, Wizard101 :) I hope you make companions... Cya in the game!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
oilkoil on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Do you know how on Pirate101 there are companions? I think there should be Wizard101 companions...
Not like crowns minions or companions, but ones that you can earn along the way!
Like, maybe on level 1 you can get ... A drake Dragon minion. Like, maybe you get one every tenth level? Like level one, level ten, level twenty, level thirty, level forty... You get the picture... So I think it would be a good idea to have companions on wizard101 that you can EQUIP if you dont want a helper in the battle.

Also, maybe on every fifteen levels you can do a quest to get a school companion, like from your school
Last, since the game is already super big with max levels, if wizard101 makes companions, anyone who is at a high enough level, you would get all the companions you would have gotten if you started and all the companions were already real... Thanks for listening, Wizard101 :) I hope you make companions... Cya in the game!
We have Pets, Minions, Henchmen. They can be very useful if used proprerly. Also, please note that Wizard101 and Pirate101 are not the same game. At all.

-Alejandro Watercloud

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
oilkoil on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:

I think why that doesnt happen is because of the way wiz101 has 4 slot fight style, We do have our pets which assist but a companion would take up a slot and cause problems for teams/groups, As you said we can buy henchman which is the same but not free unfortunately.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Okay, yeah, I kinda agree now.
After I typed this up, me myself was starting to agree as to how that can cause problems in the battle circle, since it would take up a space...
It'd still be cool though! XD
Also, yeah... Wizard101 and Pirate101 are pretty different. lol
Oh well. See ya in the game! :D

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
oilkoil on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay, yeah, I kinda agree now.
After I typed this up, me myself was starting to agree as to how that can cause problems in the battle circle, since it would take up a space...
It'd still be cool though! XD
Also, yeah... Wizard101 and Pirate101 are pretty different. lol
Oh well. See ya in the game! :D
It definately would!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No.
This is not Pirates, nor should it be. Ever.
As someone pointed out, we have minions, pets and henchmen. Enough is enough.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
RavenLady777 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
No.
This is not Pirates, nor should it be. Ever.
As someone pointed out, we have minions, pets and henchmen. Enough is enough.
Um, if you looked up a few you would see that I agreed that Pirate101 and Wizard101 are different.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
...This is one of the 2 reasons I don't play Pirate101.

1. Beta discouraged me because it was so difficult. (Level 9's now have 180ish health, back in beta is was like 300)
2. To much to manage in 30 seconds.

So I'll pass... o_o

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oilkoil on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Um, if you looked up a few you would see that I agreed that Pirate101 and Wizard101 are different.
Um, then why try to make this the same game? It's not. (By the way, there were no other posts except your original one when I answered. remember, there is a 12-hour delay on each post)

And after a certain level, no one uses minions, etc., anyway. :-/

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
RavenLady777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Um, then why try to make this the same game? It's not. (By the way, there were no other posts except your original one when I answered. remember, there is a 12-hour delay on each post)

Face palm. When i agreed you should've understood that i understood my mistake.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
RavenLady777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:

I still use minions in PvP...

Survivor
May 04, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
We have Pets, Minions, Henchmen. They can be very useful if used proprerly. Also, please note that Wizard101 and Pirate101 are not the same game. At all.

-Alejandro Watercloud
I do agree, it is a good Idea but I think Pirate101 was made to be totally different with a new adventure new things to look at adding them to this game as well would make them almost similar
But you did have a nice idea so maybe....

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Well it would be cool if they put in these guys

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I think there should be companions maybe not every ten levels but when ever you complete a world you'd get one. :) Even though it would take space away from friends to help it still be pretty cool

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
xXM3sicFoxXx on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
I do agree, it is a good Idea but I think Pirate101 was made to be totally different with a new adventure new things to look at adding them to this game as well would make them almost similar
But you did have a nice idea so maybe....
Um, I made this topic, not popicool7777777