Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make the realms level based

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
If we make the realms level based, no more low levels going into our battles and in celestia!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
that would ruin the pint of changing realms to find people to help you

yes i know they can just add more realms for each lvl but that would take time

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
This won't happen until KI decides to make it happen. All these threads are pointless and just cause more hard feelings between players.

Go to a perfect realm, flee or let the person you object to die. Turn off your ports and encourage yours friends to do the same.

Professor Falmea had a Feedback Friday on this. Here is her last post.

Subject: Re:Feedback Friday 9-24-10

Professor Falmea
Administrator

03:29 am

Before I close this topic and start another one, I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. We will considering this change very, very carefully as it seems like there are very strong feelings as well as very good points on both sides of the coin. Personally, I think the answer that will make the most sense is to take measures to discourage folks that are just trying to make trouble (find a high level friend, teleport, then run around and get in fights of higher levels that haven't asked them for help), without eliminating the ability to teleport to friends altogether.

Thanks again, look for another Feedback Friday appearing here shortly! I'll leave this one open for final words for the rest of the day.
--------------

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This is going to be one long arguement like the adult realm thread...

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
This won't happen until KI decides to make it happen. All these threads are pointless and just cause more hard feelings between players.

Go to a perfect realm, flee or let the person you object to die. Turn off your ports and encourage yours friends to do the same.

Professor Falmea had a Feedback Friday on this. Here is her last post.

Subject: Re:Feedback Friday 9-24-10

Professor Falmea
Administrator

03:29 am

Before I close this topic and start another one, I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. We will considering this change very, very carefully as it seems like there are very strong feelings as well as very good points on both sides of the coin. Personally, I think the answer that will make the most sense is to take measures to discourage folks that are just trying to make trouble (find a high level friend, teleport, then run around and get in fights of higher levels that haven't asked them for help), without eliminating the ability to teleport to friends altogether.

Thanks again, look for another Feedback Friday appearing here shortly! I'll leave this one open for final words for the rest of the day.
--------------

I do all that stuff. ITs not me, its legends and grands who make unwise desicions about who they friend

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:

I do all that stuff. ITs not me, its legends and grands who make unwise desicions about who they friend

Your opinion, they are friends with them so they must like them. Some people just don't care. You can't control others, so you have to deal with it and move on when you encounter something you don't like.

As I said it it KI's decision. They know about how people feel. They got 51 pages of responses to that Feedback Friday. Now they have to decide what to do or not to do.

I don't see this changing. People signed up with unlimited access to ALL worlds regardless of level via porting. There is no way to change that cleanly now. I think if they tried it would be a disaster.

Megan--who is done posting here as it is pointless and won't change a thing.