Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make the dragon pet fire!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
305
So the dragon pet you can get from the shopping district and the pet pavilion is balance. I don't get that. It's a dragon for crying out loud. Fire's seven pip spell is a dragon so I'm thinking "Why is this pet balance?". A dragon literally BREATHES fire. SO please KI make the dragon pet a fire pet.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
59
critical death on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
So the dragon pet you can get from the shopping district and the pet pavilion is balance. I don't get that. It's a dragon for crying out loud. Fire's seven pip spell is a dragon so I'm thinking "Why is this pet balance?". A dragon literally BREATHES fire. SO please KI make the dragon pet a fire pet.
It's a little too late now, and why waste your time on those pets? You get better pets later in the game.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
776
farm winterbane for coldfire dragon its an awesome fire pet

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
305
ThatMythGuy123 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
It's a little too late now, and why waste your time on those pets? You get better pets later in the game.
Yea but for the people who just started. And I want to get a pet dragon (For my fire) and have as his same school then get it a pedigree of 110 (I saw with my own in-game eyes) and be like "Any pet can have a high pedigree!".

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
59
I didn't even realize it was balance until after I bought it

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
25
critical death on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Yea but for the people who just started. And I want to get a pet dragon (For my fire) and have as his same school then get it a pedigree of 110 (I saw with my own in-game eyes) and be like "Any pet can have a high pedigree!".
Get a sea dragon they're the best (IMO) first generation pet and they are *AHMAZING* and plus they're fire even thought it says sea dragon, it's school is fire.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
17
I agree that they should put a fire dragon pet on the game. It would be the best pet in the game for fire wizards. Plus death even has a dragon which is unfair for fire wizards.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
59
critical death on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Yea but for the people who just started. And I want to get a pet dragon (For my fire) and have as his same school then get it a pedigree of 110 (I saw with my own in-game eyes) and be like "Any pet can have a high pedigree!".
I see your point.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
305
Krokenguy on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
I didn't even realize it was balance until after I bought it
exactly. And death has a ghost dragon so all ghost related things are probably death.