Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make fish of the day more available

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2022
Why are "fish of the day" not easily available. They are either only found in areas that beginners can't access or only available at one house. The problem with only being in one house, the house is overfished; so , it isn' t availalbe. Why not make the fish of the day found in Wizard City Pond?

Administrator
Hello there!

Thank you for the feedback regarding Fish of the Day locations. There are helpful resources out there for finding locations of fish, such as the Wizard101 Wiki or Final Bastion's fish list:
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-fishing-guides/fish-location-guide/

Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
My Lincoln, thank you for the response; However, I humbly suggest that you missed the point. Yes, I can and have researched fish locations. However, if it only is found in a zone such as Aquila, that we aren't eligible for, it isn't either fair or fun to be unable to get those fish. My suggestion is to make the "catch of the day" more accessible by having it available either in beginning zones or at some favorite houses.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
Bumpity, Bump. Again, why can't the Fish of The Day be more available and found in an easily accessible part of Wizard City or in a Favorite house that everyone can get to?