Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make all bundles available, like eu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
So it's come to my attention that the EU servers not only can buy bundles with crowns( I get we can earm crowns so yeah) but they also have access to every bundle at anytime. I for one thing kingsisle should do the same over here, it's hardly ok that you have to wait a year hoping the bundle you want randomly goes on sale at a time you can afford it. If anyone knows of a way I can get the majestic bundle other than our great kingisle Lord's being kind I'd love any advice

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Selberkh59 on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
So it's come to my attention that the EU servers not only can buy bundles with crowns( I get we can earm crowns so yeah) but they also have access to every bundle at anytime. I for one thing kingsisle should do the same over here, it's hardly ok that you have to wait a year hoping the bundle you want randomly goes on sale at a time you can afford it. If anyone knows of a way I can get the majestic bundle other than our great kingisle Lord's being kind I'd love any advice
You're in the right place for your request to be heard! There have been loads of times someone has asked for a specific bundle/item to be made available and KI make sure it is included in the next throw back or bundle palooza etc

I'd love for everything to be online straight away too. I don't know why it is done this way around but it could be, all or in part, to do with arrangements KI have made with specific stores and also providers of the non-US servers etc. Putting everything online immediately seems like the obvious first choice; for KI not to be doing this there must be a reason that makes what appears illogical, logical...right??

I think I might have just broken my own brain

PS. Make a thread requesting the Magestic Bundle and encouraging others to suggest the old bundles they'd like to see available again too...hopefully KI will run a bundle-palooza including the requests

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I was not aware of this, but that would be great if KI would make like an online store and we can purchase any bundle new or old. I would love to have a few of the old bundles that I could not afford at the time they where available.
Also, the new players could purchase some of the old bundles they missed, That are the themes from the worlds they are exploring at the time.