Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

major important to anyone from the ki commite

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
dear,
ki

i love wizard 101 it is by far the best game of 2008 , 2009 , and 2010.
now that we have more to do we wizars keep getting stronger in the game and you guys helped my confidence build up and i thank you for that. i just recently passed my school year and i was wondering this summer or next summer could you or would you make a trading card game plz plz plz do it will make this game more fun so if you dont have a computer nearby and your ready to duel. wizard 101 can not be beat! this has no competition to me , this is the best game ever ., this is so because there are so many people to meat new obsticles , and most of all meating you guys you are awesome! some of the obsticles in the game like in the first few quests help private o ryan get free of his house you have taught me to help more people in need than to help myself for the better goods. another obsticle was kind of like the great spyre, so many different encounters so many obsticles all in one area that was middle school i made it through but i was not used to switching rooms every hour but it reminded me of the great spyre and i made it.

i really really mean it all , you guys are the best , dakota frog stalker lvf 50 grand sorcerer from a very distant realm.