Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

main Quests

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hi can there be a way to tell the difference between main and side quests? Sometimes I want to do the main quest only so I can get to another spell for my wizard quickly but then the quest thingy changes if I accept other quests also and then I have no idea what my main quest is. I pick a random quest and end up doing some two hour dungeon and turns out it wasn't even the main quest and that dungeon would have been so much easier if I'd had my new spell before doing, but since I didn't, it was hard and painful.

So yeah, there needs to be some kind of distinction between main quests and side quests because it's a huge nuisance to me

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragoncloud888 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi can there be a way to tell the difference between main and side quests? Sometimes I want to do the main quest only so I can get to another spell for my wizard quickly but then the quest thingy changes if I accept other quests also and then I have no idea what my main quest is. I pick a random quest and end up doing some two hour dungeon and turns out it wasn't even the main quest and that dungeon would have been so much easier if I'd had my new spell before doing, but since I didn't, it was hard and painful.

So yeah, there needs to be some kind of distinction between main quests and side quests because it's a huge nuisance to me
Not sure if you are the one that posted this yesterday or not, but here goes again...
All main story line quests cannot be declined.
Side quests can be declined.
there are quest trees for almost all worlds ... the link is below.
Check the quest tree for whatever you are doing:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Quest_Lines

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The difference is that you can decline side quests and only accept main quests. I do think though that there should be a separation in the quest book. That way, you can tell what is what if you took the quest a long time ago and forgot whether you had the option to decline.