Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

magmaton

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
here's how the world goes

quest1: molten key

given by merle ambrose

dialouge: " young wizard, i have found the key for a lost world called magmaton!
but before i could get it to you a draconian flew in and snatched it. if we want to get the key we should contact someone who knows more." "talk to dalia falmea."

quest2: investigation

giver: falmea

Falmea: have you come to learn pyromancy? oh ambrose wants me to tell you about draconians? well first off, draconians like a hot climate my guess of where he is is either firecat alley or in dragonspyre talk to milos bookwyrm and private quinn."

private quinn: a draconian? haven't seen one.

milos: a draconian you say? never seen one since you destroyed all the ones on dragonspyre.

Falmea: anything useful?

quest3:

giver: falmea

Falmea: nothing? meet me in the fire school tower.

narrator: as you walk in you see falmea in a cage at the back

the other falmea walks into the room

falmea (not in cage): ha ha fool wizard i am not the real falmea i am that draconian!

narrator: you see a flash and the fake falmea turns into a draconian

Draconian: fell the wrath of camesias!

camesias

rank 11 fire boss
draconian
7,900 health
spells: fire elf, meteor strike, sunbird, phoenix,helephant, link, snowshield
cheats: if you cast a shield he will cast a fire dragon that destroys shields.

post more ideas!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i think you should make it more detailed. you only made the prequest. i liked the quest but can you bring friends to help? what does the area look like? it it a fire world? (like krok for balance and cl for storm) would morganthe be in that world? what are the enemies? is there a story behind it? if those questions are answered, itll be good enough for a world. its not a piece of cake adding a new world youknow

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
here is the story:

magmeton was a pleasant world a blazing volcano in the center, sky boats taking residents to the four surrounding islands. but the volcano erupted
into a ball of fire breaking the world into tiny islands. the residents (tigers)
had saved the world door and most of the civilization. the residents tried to live like normal people, which was hard because they only had half they're civilization and a gaping chasm. they hadn't noticed that the world had reformed with them in the volcano! the spiral key was acidently dropped
into a portal that took it to the wizard city commons 1000 years later!

no communication became with magmeton because the spiral key was lost in
time and space.

1000 years later a peculiar object hit merle ambrose while he was taking a walk with gamma ambrose immediately recognized it as a spiral key with "magmeton" inscribed upon it merle took it back to his office and called upon his best student to help investigate.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
i think you should make it more detailed. you only made the prequest. i liked the quest but can you bring friends to help? what does the area look like? it it a fire world? (like krok for balance and cl for storm) would morganthe be in that world? what are the enemies? is there a story behind it? if those questions are answered, itll be good enough for a world. its not a piece of cake adding a new world you know

the commons is fiery but the four surrounding islands have their own personality in terrain

you cannot bring friends to the battle with camesias the first time, after you win it an dragonspyre obelisk appears and if you are in the same realm you can
battle him another time

the enemies are volcanic creatures that will try to demolish you
and overburn the world

yes morganthe is in this world she had awoken the creatures and made them mad

the commons will look like firecat alley
but each island looks different

wow i said that much?!