Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magical

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Ok so how about this:Wizard 101 clothing in real life?I mean they make some of the best clothing i've ever seen,and it would make them so much profit.Why stop here?They could make(i've seen in one of the posts)a wizard101 tv show or even wizard 101 action figures(with npc's).I am always wondering why did ki stopped this idea at a video game?I already imagine the action figure of cyrus and gamma the tv commercial in every country in the world or the clothing line wizard 101. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Historian
May 28, 2009
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Ok so how about this:Wizard 101 clothing in real life?I mean they make some of the best clothing i've ever seen,and it would make them so much profit.Why stop here?They could make(i've seen in one of the posts)a wizard101 tv show or even wizard 101 action figures(with npc's).I am always wondering why did ki stopped this idea at a video game?I already imagine the action figure of cyrus and gamma the tv commercial in every country in the world or the clothing line wizard 101. :D :D :D :D :D :D

This game is just 3 years old, you can't expect books or video games or clothings or action figures from it yet. Give it some times! :-)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
///I am always wondering why did ki stopped this idea at a video game?I already imagine the action figure of cyrus and gamma the tv commercial in every country in the world or the clothing line wizard 101. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not sure about the clothing, but many video game cinema adaptations (tv and movie) based upon video games fail miserably.

A couple that come to mind is the tv show "Starcade", from the early 80s which was on from 8AM-8:30AM Sundays (can't believe I remember that), the Pac-Man TV cartoon, and the movie Dungeons and Dragons(although technically not a video game).

Sure, there were some successes like Mortal Kombat, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Resident Evil(the entire series, not any particular one) and one of those Final Fantasy films.

There is also the problem of there having been recently released a bunch of movies with a very similar premise, that being a bunch of young wizard students going to wizard school, battling evil and reporting to a headmaster.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Guys i'm talking just that the game should evolve!and i talked abouat a TV show!(not a movie)what were you thinking,harry potter?I mean it has so many uniques things!this game will have all thesee in one day,sooner or later.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009