Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magic tricks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I got this really good idea for wizard 101.

Magic Tricks!

Basically its just cool magic you can cast outside of battle, where wizards! Not battle machines. I think it'd be cool to show off your cool magic abilities in the middle of town.

Ex. Diviners can shoot sparks of lightning in the sky or Strike down lightning but it wont harm and fire wizards can shoot out fire or make fireballs come raining down but not hurt.

Get the idea? I thought that'll make it more fun.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
Brett2000 wrote:

Magic Tricks!

Basically its just cool magic you can cast outside of battle, where wizards! Not battle machines. I think it'd be cool to show off your cool magic abilities in the middle of town.

Ex. Diviners can shoot sparks of lightning in the sky or Strike down lightning but it wont harm and fire wizards can shoot out fire or make fireballs come raining down but not hurt.

That is a creative idea, but it does sound very dangerous to shoot lighting and fire from the skies! My teacher Dworgyn says magic is not to be played with.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Brett2000 wrote:

Magic Tricks!

As many times this has been brought up, I dont think it will happen, but....

I think they should add a new type of teleport animation... So like when storm wizards are teleporting to the Commons, A cloud appears and strikes the ground, and the storm wizard fades into the Commons.

I also thought about like having a joke system, so like if you were a storm wizard, you could shock your friends..

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello again fans and other people, its me Tamato5. It could be a good idea, but then again maybe not. I really dont know what to say about this but, it might be complicated for Kingsisle to keep putting in random stuff, and not working on better things like improving things. But then again it could be a way to pass the time. I lost on this one lol. But see you and my fellow friends in the spiral.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice