Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Machinist's and Monarch's Hoard packs.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I posted this already in the "Hoard Pack Main Theme" topic already, and it didn't seem like anyone ever views that topic anymore. So I decided to make my own topic about the new packs I am thinking of. The first one will be the Machinist's Hoard pack. It will contain a bunch of steampunk and clockwork type mounts, wands and clothing. The mounts will be these. "Hang Glider Suit" It will be a one-person wing suit made from metal, springs, and white sheets to make bat wing shaped wings. If anyone has seen the movie "Scooby-Doo 2" when doctor Jonathan Jacobo tries to escape from prison with that hang glider suit he made, thats what this mount will look like. When the person is in motion, he/she will flap their arms and the wings will flap and propel them through the air. When the player takes their finger off the forward button, the they will slowly glide back down to the ground and will touch down on their feet. The "Hang Glider Suit" will fly as high as the hawk and raven mounts. The next one will be the two-person "Balloon Bike" It will have a large egg-shaped balloon and the bike part underneath it attached to the balloon with rope. The owner of the mount will pedal the pedals and a propeller in the back will spin and propel the mount forward. As for the passenger, they will have to do nothing but enjoy the ride. When not in motion the Bike will hover in th air and the Bike flies a little bit lower than the hawk and raven mounts. Now for the clothing. Like the Raven hoard pack, there will be 3 different sets of armor. The Gold Machinist's clothing, the silver Engineer's clothing and the bronze Mechanic's clothing. The clothes will be like this, the hat will be a metal helmet with metal goggles matching the helmet's color. The goggles will cover the eyes of the person wearing it and you will be able to still see their eyes. The robe will be a coat with metal plates and moving gauges, and the boots will be machine shop style boots with metal plates covering the toes of the shoe. Now for the magic weapons. (These are all the level 70 versions of the magic weapons) "Hundred-Thousand Volt Staff": 40 critical, 65 block, gives one Insane Bolt item card, and 6 Storm wand attack cards. "Wand of Exploding Sparks": 60 critical, 10 block, gives one Triton item card and 6 Storm wand attacks. "Electrifying Blade": 35 critical, 70 block, 2 Storm Blade item cards and 5 Storm wand attacks. For snacks, I'm not really sure about and for treasure cards, just a bunch of storm cards. For the pets it will be these, Brass Golem, Clockwork Golem, Wood Golem, Clockwork Spider, and some new pets, Pot Belly Golem, Steam Troweler, Steam Wincher, and Steam Valet.

Now for the Monarch's Hoard. The One person mount will be a giant orange "Monarch Butterfly", the person rides on it's back, like with all the other animal mounts. The special two-person mount will be the "Crystal Monarch". It will have deep Sapphire Blue wings and the passenger will be carried by it's legs like the blood raven does with it's talons. The new magic weapons I was thinking of will be these. Magical musical instruments that actually play music, a pan flute, a harp and a cherry-wood flute. (Again, these are all the level 70 versions of these weapons) "Satyr's Pan Flute of Happiness": 45 critical, 55 block, 10% outgoing health, one Satyr item card and 6 Life wand attacks. "Harp of The Laughing Forest": 40 critical, 50 block, 8% incoming health, one Pixie item card, one Sprite item card and 5 Life wand attacks. "Flute of Flowering Meadows": 45 critical 30 block, one Unicorn item card and 6 Life wand attacks. For the treasure cards it will be all heals from Sprite to Rebirth. The snacks, I'm not sure about so lets just leave that. The clothing, also not sure so I'll just going onto the pets. Imp, Seraph, Earth Walker (Very Rare Chance), Unicorn, Lucky Leprechaun, Life Bat, Life Scarab, Life Troll, Life Minotaur, Life Banshee, Treant, Woodland Hunter, Pixie Queen (That gives a card), Bronze Helephant (EXTREMELY RARE CHANCE) and Sprite. Hope you like these ideas.

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.