Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 78 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
i've been reading through the forums looking at some of the ideas for lvl 78 spells. and i thought to myself hey, lets see what people think of my ideas. so here they are

Death: Pandemic, 700-780 to all enemies and -35 weakness to all.
Description: you see a huge display of plants and animals. and then a dirty green mist envolops the area, causing everything to decay and die. the mist then swallows your opponents dealing damage and evaporates, along with the once great display of life.

Myth: Juggernaut, 880 to all and all wards get removed.
Description: You see a small portion of what appears to be a delapidated colosseum, and you see a very large set of rusty gold armor on the floor. Then the armor starts to come together bringing the Juggernaut to life. He picks up his sword and jabs it into the ground forming a fissure in front of your opponents. afterwards the Juggernaut roars right in your opponents face blowing away their shields.

Storm: Moby Dick, 1200 (NOT to all) and a +20 storm bubble.
Description:There seems to be a great rainstorm out at sea, and you spot a small fishing boat in the water. and under the waves you see a massive shadow, then moby dick lunges out of the water with black eyes and filthy teeth and swallows the ship whole. then he faces your opponent and swallows him as wel dealing damage. then he swings his tail causing a bubble to form.

Fire: Armageddon, 2000 to all enemies, 500 to you and allies.
Description:You see a small city, nothing out of the ordinary, then tiny comet fragments start firing at the city, and they progressively get larger. Then a giant fiery portal opens letting lose an asteroid nearly as big as the dueling circle. When it makes impact with the ground,it explodes into a fiery conflagration injuring the enemy and your allies. Hey, its Armageddon after all,did you expect to be safe?

Ice: Berserker, 780 to one enemy.
Description: Your enemy comes face to face with an icy cave, and then two crystal blue eyes light up inside it. Out comes the berserker, dressed in Ice Wyvern hides, and roars at your opponent in anger. He then takes his blade that happens to be even bigger than him, and swings at your opponent dealing damage.

Balance: Sand Pit, 880 to all enemies.
Description: The battlefield becomes covered in sand, and slowly you start to notice a hole forming in the sand. the hole grows and grows until a giant worm crawls out of it. Then, the worm drags all of the enemies against their will into the pit, then spits them out dealing damage.

Life: Kudzu, 200 and 700 over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Description: A Treant looks at the opponent, and right when it begins to attack, vines leap forth at the treant engulfing him and swallowing him whole. Then, more vines grow out of the ground by your opponent and slowly entangle him/her dealing damage over time.

I hope you enjoyed, and all feedback is appreciated .

Hunter Duskwraith Transcended Necromancer :-D

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings-Socrates

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Dumbeldoor wrote:
i've been reading through the forums looking at some of the ideas for lvl 78 spells. and i thought to myself hey, lets see what people think of my ideas. so here they are

Description: you see a huge display of plants and animals. and then a dirty green mist envolops the area, causing everything to decay and die. the mist then swallows your opponents dealing damage and evaporates, along with the once great display of life.

Description: You see a small portion of what appears to be a delapidated colosseum, and you see a very large set of rusty gold armor on the floor. Then the armor starts to come together bringing the Juggernaut to life. He picks up his sword and jabs it into the ground forming a fissure in front of your opponents. afterwards the Juggernaut roars right in your opponents face blowing away their shields.

Description:There seems to be a great rainstorm out at sea, and you spot a small fishing boat in the water. and under the waves you see a massive shadow, then moby dick lunges out of the water with black eyes and filthy teeth and swallows the ship whole. then he faces your opponent and swallows him as wel dealing damage. then he swings his tail causing a bubble to form.

Description:You see a small city, nothing out of the ordinary, then tiny comet fragments start firing at the city, and they progressively get larger. Then a giant fiery portal opens letting lose an asteroid nearly as big as the dueling circle. When it makes impact with the ground,it explodes into a fiery conflagration injuring the enemy and your allies. Hey, its Armageddon after all,did you expect to be safe?

Description: Your enemy comes face to face with an icy cave, and then two crystal blue eyes light up inside it. Out comes the berserker, dressed in Ice Wyvern hides, and roars at your opponent in anger. He then takes his blade that happens to be even bigger than him, and swings at your opponent dealing damage.

Description: The battlefield becomes covered in sand, and slowly you start to notice a hole forming in the sand. the hole grows and grows until a giant worm crawls out of it. Then, the worm drags all of the enemies against their will into the pit, then spits them out dealing damage.

Description: A Treant looks at the opponent, and right when it begins to attack, vines leap forth at the treant engulfing him and swallowing him whole. Then, more vines grow out of the ground by your opponent and slowly entangle him/her dealing damage over time.

I like the spells for the most part just some picky things. I like the card of Moby Dick but I do not like the storm bubble after it. That is to much advantage for storm since these will be 10 pips to cast. I feel like other things should be added to take away the bubble though.

The fire is WAY to over powered 2000 to all enemies on a aoe??? Single attack damage are always higher than an aoes. Fire is also second in comparison to power to storm. So why is fire stronger than storm?? That would not happen.

I do like the life spell. That would fit well into the game, and I would like to see that as the spell ! Any ways that's my two cents.

Blake NightWraith

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
The ice spell is way underpowered considering the other spells!? Make it hit all or raise the damage plz. :?

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Dumbeldoor wrote:

ice one is WAY underpowered mammoth is better than that i would make it 810 ice damage to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds