Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 78 spell ideas? Interested to know

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Here are my ideas . . .

Storm- A hurricane or tornado dark skies all around and thunder and lightning flashing all around. 10 pips 1350 damage and add a dispel or weakness to one person.

Fire- I would say a Kylin or something similar. 10 pips 1200 damage and something else on the end of it. Maybe a dot more to one person.

Ice- And ice crystal dragon or a yeti. 10 pips 950 damage and an after effect on it to make it a little more powerful.

Life- Natures fury a dot spell 250 damage up front and 750-875 over 3 rounds to all enemies? Has an amazon lady with a wiping vine come out of the air or something nature or a jungle type theme for it.

Death- They need another aoe card but I am not sure of what to make it? A grim reaper? Any other ideas. I just feel it would almost copy scarecrow and steal health and convert it which it shouldn't be.

Myth- Um choose a Greek god or something from Greece or Rome? I am bad at myth and all? It could be a gargoyle. Find a way to make it creative and I know it will have a stun but add a weakness? 10 pips 1050 damage

Balance- A balance dot ? Or a balance card aoe that can randomly choose any when attacking and goes to all people. - - - like if its 4v4 and one person on the left casts it to the right side. It will be random and choose any school to attack with and different to each of the 4 people. Also any time it chooses a new school to attack with it triggers the blade on the balance to do more damage? Just my idea. 10 pips 600-1000 damage depending on the school it chooses to attack with

I am sorry if there is a similar post did not see it though I looked. Anyways post more ideas :) thanks

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Maby for death the headless horseman there i a dark gloomy forest and out of no where the headless horseman jumps out at you and throws his punpkin head doing1000damage and and shots a beam out of eyes at you to heal by500. If you dont want the healing part of the spell thats fine

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Balance Maybe a Pharaoh?
Myth A griffin?
Storm could be a giant sqid sort of thing
Ilove your headless horseman idea
Ice has to be yeti
Life could get a super powerful heal or an emerald dragon
And what is a kylin?

Survivor
May 17, 2009
thank you colourado for liking my headless horseman idea

Jacob Moon Blood Trancended Necromancer LvL70

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Your spells are o.k. but way overpowered for Level 78 Spells.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
First let me say I'm a lvl 70 conjurer ~Zachary Dayglnen~
and we need a better and another minion, just a not KI you've gone off topic with Myth you created us for our minions. What's happening to that promise? And this will include lvl 78 pets.

Myth-(From Central) Kraken Minion(who said they had to be myth?)
Looks Like: Topaz Kraken
Health: 1,500
Pips: 5
Rnk: 5
Spells: Earthquake, Windstorm, Storm Shark, Wild Bolt, Myth Sheild, Storm Blade, Myth Blade, StormTrap, Myth Trap, Stormzilla, Storm Lord.
Pet: Medusa (63) may cast: Mythblade, Myth trap, Sprite, Unicorn, troll. May give: Strong, Medusa, Mythblade.

Death-Werewolf(a long wanted spell)
Looks Like: Jackal Bandit
Pips: 10
Description: (AoE) Deal 1020 death damage to each enemy swap half to health.
Pet: Idk o:

Balance: Epic Blast
Looks Like: Spectral Blast
Pips: 8
Description: (AoE) 660 storm damage, or 550 Fire damage, or 440 ice damage, or 660 death damage, or 550 myth damage, or 440 life damage.
Pet: Chimera

Brain on vacation now cya!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
fx41001 wrote:
Here are my ideas . . .

Storm- A hurricane or tornado dark skies all around and thunder and lightning flashing all around. 10 pips 1350 damage and add a dispel or weakness to one person.

Fire- I would say a Kylin or something similar. 10 pips 1200 damage and something else on the end of it. Maybe a dot more to one person.

Ice- And ice crystal dragon or a yeti. 10 pips 950 damage and an after effect on it to make it a little more powerful.

Life- Natures fury a dot spell 250 damage up front and 750-875 over 3 rounds to all enemies? Has an amazon lady with a wiping vine come out of the air or something nature or a jungle type theme for it.

Death- They need another aoe card but I am not sure of what to make it? A grim reaper? Any other ideas. I just feel it would almost copy scarecrow and steal health and convert it which it shouldn't be.

Myth- Um choose a Greek god or something from Greece or Rome? I am bad at myth and all? It could be a gargoyle. Find a way to make it creative and I know it will have a stun but add a weakness? 10 pips 1050 damage

Balance- A balance dot ? Or a balance card aoe that can randomly choose any when attacking and goes to all people. - - - like if its 4v4 and one person on the left casts it to the right side. It will be random and choose any school to attack with and different to each of the 4 people. Also any time it chooses a new school to attack with it triggers the blade on the balance to do more damage? Just my idea. 10 pips 600-1000 damage depending on the school it chooses to attack with

I am sorry if there is a similar post did not see it though I looked. Anyways post more ideas :) thanks

Life shouldn't get another "attack all enemies" spell, it's just not consistant.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
I am only posting my ideas XD

Life: Frenzy (kinda like Frenzy Plant for all you pokemon buffs like me)
Myth: Thor
Balance: Protractor Ninjas XD
Ice: Something powerful