Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Storm- Perfect bolt deals 2,000 damage (requires for wild bolt and insane bolt to fuse) 40 accuracy 2 pips. Myth- Heracles deals 420+530+780 damage two dots after first hit 80 accuracy 9 pips. Death- Fierce hound (looks like the pet) deals 325 damage per pip X spell 85 accuracy. Balance- Mighty scale 1000 damage and weakness 30- multi hit after burn hits caster with 600 damage 9 pips. Ice- Mega tower shield 90- zero pips. Life- Life or death situation either deals 980 damage to opponent, or heals you 1,250 9 pips. Fire- Fiery magician deals 850 damage and takes all your wards and casts wyldfire 9 pips.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Storm- Perfect bolt deals 2,000 damage (requires for wild bolt and insane bolt to fuse) 40 accuracy 2 pips. Myth- Heracles deals 420+530+780 damage two dots after first hit 80 accuracy 9 pips. Death- Fierce hound (looks like the pet) deals 325 damage per pip X spell 85 accuracy. Balance- Mighty scale 1000 damage and weakness 30- multi hit after burn hits caster with 600 damage 9 pips. Ice- Mega tower shield 90- zero pips. Life- Life or death situation either deals 980 damage to opponent, or heals you 1,250 9 pips. Fire- Fiery magician deals 850 damage and takes all your wards and casts wyldfire 9 pips.

I think the next level 78 spells should have the ability of replacing the current battle music with a different music that can match its backround and attack. For example, if you are fighting in Dragonspyre and the song is all gloomy and dramatic, you can cast a level 78 spell that will change the song to a song that fits its attack. Once the animation is finished, the music fades and the regular battle music picks up again. Here is just one spell I can come up with, which is death:

Deceased Warrior
Does 200 Death damage, then 985 Death damage to a single enemy, and the target gets 2 Infection charms placed on him/her.
Animation: The normal battle music for the current area you are fighting in subsides, and a very gloomy song called "Stone Cold Hands" plays in. Obviously I don't think KI will directly be able to use the music, since the music was created by a group and will very likely have a Trademark or Copyright or whatever kind of stuff these things have. As the song plays, a tomb with a coffin in it rises out of the ground. When the singer in the song starts whispering the song words, the coffin opens up, and a hand reaches out, and, grasping the edge of the coffin, a tall figure rises out. Suddenly, a gloomy pale blue aura outlines the dead figure, and then the figure starts walking slowly towards the target, his head looking down at the ground. When the singer starts whispering "Stone cold handsss ..." the undead warrior grabs a rusty, cracked sword near the coffin, and the sword also is surrounded by a ghostly blue aura, and the rust and cracks disappears. The warrior quickly flicks the blade at the target, doing 200 damage. Then the warrior slashes the target and a shadow ball forms around the target.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Creative idea but i wanted to know if you thought the spells i thought of were good or not

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Creative idea but i wanted to know if you thought the spells i thought of were good or not

Your ideas are pretty cool and creative too, although I'm not really sure about the Perfect Bolt since it requires two spells to fuse, which is a really unique stick-out. If that type of spell were to be introduced, then maybe Wizard101 can create a new type of spell altogether, like a ritual or fusion spell, where a single strong spell requires a pip cost and two spells to be discarded or used in sacrifice for it to be activated.