Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Losing connection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
My internet can be horrible in ways and thats not w101's fault. The thing is i have to relogin back every single time my internet shuts down. Why? W101 needs to come up with a solution to when you get your connection back it letting you hop right back in the game and not take 3 minutes per account to get it working again. I would really like it if this was fixed. It messes up my gaming and makes me furious. Plz if kingisle could get it so i could just say lost connection really fast or just start back up nice and tidy when i connect back to internet.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Zachary Stormblood on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
My internet can be horrible in ways and thats not w101's fault. The thing is i have to relogin back every single time my internet shuts down. Why? W101 needs to come up with a solution to when you get your connection back it letting you hop right back in the game and not take 3 minutes per account to get it working again. I would really like it if this was fixed. It messes up my gaming and makes me furious. Plz if kingisle could get it so i could just say lost connection really fast or just start back up nice and tidy when i connect back to internet.
Uh.. instead of pressing 'Quit' press Ok when it says 'Connection Lost!'

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Alura BH on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Uh.. instead of pressing 'Quit' press Ok when it says 'Connection Lost!'
It doesn't even sy Connection Lost! it just freezes thats the problem.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Zachary Stormblood on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
It doesn't even sy Connection Lost! it just freezes thats the problem.
Maybe wait a little bit, we lose connection a lot and on my bro's computer, it freezes and mine turns back to normal for a bit then loses connection again. Then, on both of our screens, it said 'Connection Lost!'