Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List your spell ideas here

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Anyone got any spell ideas? I got a few.
Life: Spirit blast, level 40 and its 6 pips. Its 2 hits of 250 and heals you for 300.
Ice: Snow Blast, level 40, 6 pips. 3 hits of 200 to one target.
Storm: Thunderstorm, level 40, 6 pips. Hit for 700 on one target and tower shield to self.
Fire: Lava flood, level 40, 6 pips. Deal 350 to all enemies, 30% shield to all allies.
Myth: Mythical Blast, 6 pips, level 40. Deal 300 to all enemies, mythblade to self.
Death: Ghostly Spirit, 6 pips, level 40. 450 to a target, heals you for half, deathblade to self.
Balance: Balanced blast, 6 pips, level 40. Hit for 250 and leave 3 random dispels on a target.
Not good with names, anyone else got ideas?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Annihilate All - cost zero pips and kills every single mob monster in the area and realm in which you cast it, thus completing everyone's battle, and giving you the experience from every single monster killed. The only way to get this spell would be to tap you ear 5 times with an abacus while simultaneously making a paper airplane with only one hand, and twirling around in your chair 3 times, and chanting the phrase, "I think I can"

Or you could get it in a pack.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Malt22 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Annihilate All - cost zero pips and kills every single mob monster in the area and realm in which you cast it, thus completing everyone's battle, and giving you the experience from every single monster killed. The only way to get this spell would be to tap you ear 5 times with an abacus while simultaneously making a paper airplane with only one hand, and twirling around in your chair 3 times, and chanting the phrase, "I think I can"

Lol, that made me laugh.

As for the spell ideas-

Myth-
Summon(6)
Randomly summon any minion in the game.

Sun-
Super(4)
Either +30 accuracy, or +250 damage.
Moon-
Polymorph Malistaire (0)
Spells- scarecrow, deer knight, death blade, death trap, wraith, doom and gloom, and natural attack.
Star-
Undefeatable(spelling?)(0)
+30 crit, +30 crit block for 5 rounds.
Life-
Full(5)
Restores self to full health (only one per deck)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Ahem, My crazy, Guardians of Ga'hoole Based spells;

Sacred Ring Of Fire; 4-5 Volcanios Burst out of ground. Wolves Howl... Wolves and 'Bonk' Coals hit the enemy.

Ember of Hoole- A volcano. The sides turn to glass and you can see the Ember. It floats out of the Volcano, and dashes into all enemies.

The Shredders- A nice, peaceful day over the ocean. The winds starts to howl and a huge hurricane comes and hits the enemy.

The Snow Rose- A beautiful White Snowy Owl flies up and lands on an icy rock. She plucks her harp then sings, making all the ememies get stunned, and taking damage. DOT spell.

The Guardians- Four owls fly up. They raise their talons, which have battle claws/ ice daggers. They fly at the enemies. Puts 35% weakness on all enemies.

Dire Wolves- Huge wolves walk towards the enemy across a huge, black field. Their eyes are glowing green flames, and the pounce/bite/scratch all the enemies. DOT spell.

Hagsfiends- Three hagsfiends show up. The start chanting, and a mythical wave comes over the enemies. Hit all, DOT.

Yep, I'm a super fan, thanks for reading these! also, read the Guardians of Ga'hoole sieres!!

Alura Battleheart 89, Alura Rainheart 27 , Brecken Storytalon 5, Krestal Wintergrove 3,
Rachel Dragonheart 1 , and Olivia, The Annoying Orange Girl 1.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Ooh this is gonna be fun! ( All Level 98 spells )

Life: Earths Melody: Heals all team mates and guardian spirits all ( Healing may vary, e.g. your team mate has 298 hp it will make it full again)

Ice: Snow Queen's Revenge: 990-1150- Stuns opponent and tower shields caster, legion shields if team mates are there.

Fire: Burning Rage: 1100-1350 Damage and power links caster.

Balance: Scales of Balance: 1000-1190- Spirit Shields and Elemental Shields Caster.

Death: Shadowed Soul: 1200- Swap half to give health to caster, And gives 2 poisons to opponent .

Myth: Myths Secret: 1000- 1200- take away all shields and blades opponent has.

Storm: Creatures Of The Sea: 1390-1590 Damage, And Gives Healing Current to caster.

That's it! Hope you liked my ideas :D

Yours Sincerely,

Emma Lifecaster 81

Sophia Ghostgem 79

Neela Day 30

Genevieve Spiritwraith 27

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I think a few new spells should be made including the following:

Rustic Dance: Myth, 9 pips, deals 800 damage to all enemies and stuns all enemies. Appearance: Myth goblins dancing around a blue flame, flame slowly engulfs them and then explodes, sparks hitting the players.

Frozen Laughter: Ice, 9 pips, 600 damage to all enemies and gives a 30% shield to all teammates. Appearance: A small child laughing, is hit with a blast of ice, the laughter freezes, child turns evil and starts attacking the players.

Taylor Swiftleaf

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Malt22 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:

yeah, but if you get it in a pack, the pack would cost 6,000 crowns and $1,000,000,000. Then it would abused in PvP and that community would complain, getting it nerfed to where it costs 27 pips and only kills one enemy

To anybody who doesn't know what sarcasm is, reread this post :P

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Here's a few ideas i randomly came up with in ten minutes :P

- Mother Nature- Heals 1200 to all team mates, gives 800 absorb and givesguardian spirits
Appearance- Sylvia Drake comes out of her grave and holds her hands out to everyone.
- Death- Attacks all opponents doing 1000-1020 damage then gives 500-510 health back to the caster for every opponent attacked

Appearance- Maslistare coming down from the sky on a skeletal dragon, the dragon breaths a dark smoke on all of the opponents
- Cyclops Bat- Attacks one opponentdoing 1000-1300 damage and then stuns the opponent
Appearance- A Cyclops riding a hug bat with one eye. The bat will flap its wings on the opponent, then the cyclops will hit the opponent in the head, stunning the opponent for one round.
-Mander- Hits all opponents dealing 1000 damage and gives every opponent a black mantle and a weakness
Appearance- A mander coming out of a sandy ground slapping every opponent with its tail
-Hurricane- Hits all opponents dealing a 1000-1500 damage then removing all blades and shields and giving a -60 accuracy
Appearance- A simple hurriane with water tornadoes coming out hitting opponent
-Mountain Climber- Hits on opponent dealing 800-900 damage then taunts and stuns the opponent
Appearance- A Mountain climber that looks like Zeke jumping from the mountain, then twirling his hammer, then throwing it at a opponent, then for stun the Zeke looking person breaths on the opponent.
-Firey Rage- Much like except does 500 damage every round for 3 rounds

I hope you like :)
~~~~Nathan SpellStaff
~~~~~ Level 71 life