Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of Ideas for Improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Im a big fan of the game and im very concerned that it wont last very long without some sort of changes, so ive come up with some ways the game can be improved:

1. Advertisements: As a kid i remember watching tv and seeing the ads for the game and wanting to turn my show off to play! however it only ever showed the malistair fight and never any of the worlds that came after. and there's no more small ads on websites like buzzfeed or youtube. so i say you make new ads for some of the new worlds or the updated wizard city and try to pull new players into the game!

2. Free to Play (FOR REAL): the biggest problem this game has is the paywall is so soon. my first time playing i luckily went to triton avenue first and got to keep playing for a bit, but most players tried going to one of the other lanes (firecat ally, Cyclops lane) and saw the pay wall pop up which forced them to want to stop playing right there. now i know what you may be thinking, you may think I'm gonna say you should make all of wizard city free to play and make the paywall right before krokotopia, and you also may bring up the occasional free to play months or weeks but i personally think those free to play "windows" aren't helping anyone. I'm just gonna say it, i think the first arc from wizard city to the end of dragonspyre should be free. that way new players will be able to have fun with the game and once they get to the paywall before Celestia they'll be more willing to pay it since they've invested so much time into the game and most likely have had a lot of fun and want more! please consider this!

3. Texture updates: this one is short and simple, you've already taken the time to update the textures of wizard city, now we need some new textures for the next few worlds, maybe not too far into the game but maybe update krok and Marylebone at least.

4. Raffles: this may be a weird idea but i would love to see a monthly raffle everyone could enter to get rewards like crowns or special gear. lets say first place gets 10k crowns second gets 5k and third gets 2.5k then 4th and 5th get some neat gear that isn't overpowered but could be helpful based off their level.

5. Listen to/respond to/talk to your fans: majority of the community feels ignored, I've seen many people commenting on your Instagram and twitter about these issues and lots of videos have been made talking about them too and people feel like you don't listen to their criticism, suggestions or basically cries for help. please try to take time to listen to your community and respond to them or at least take action on things they say or ask for. this will make people feel as though they are helping the game by giving their constructive criticism.

Let me know if you agree with any of these and if you see this kingsisle please respond and take these suggestions strongly into consideration because i guarantee im not the only one who thinks this.