Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of Bosses That Cheat.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
I would like to see a category of the Various Bosses that Cheat along with official listings of what their cheats are.

As far as I know, this is only listed on Fansites and I feel they should be listed right here on the Official Site so that players know they are getting accurate information.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wild49bill wrote:
I would like to see a category of the Various Bosses that Cheat along with official listings of what their cheats are.

As far as I know, this is only listed on Fansites and I feel they should be listed right here on the Official Site so that players know they are getting accurate information.

This is considered "spoilers" by KI; it's not going to happen. Sorry! You can, however, check the Wiki site for any boss and get tips, including cheats.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/
They provide perfectly legitimate information. As Greyrose said, spoilers are not to be put on the site. Just accept it, its not all about you.

@Gta
TROLOLOLO. Nice one xD

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
wild49bill wrote:

Thing is this is considered spoiler material. If you have noticed, the only things we (and the staff) talk about are the mechanics of the game and gameplay, not the actually content (though you will still find it, but coming from players).

You can find this information on fan-sites because other players are trying to help you finish the game faster. These are shortcuts. however, posting those kind of information on the official site is counter-intuitive because the developers want you to go though the game normally. there's joy in finding things yourself and coming across Easter eggs here and there... bosses that cheats would fall into that category.

I mean how boring would it be if we already have a strategy planned out when we fight bosses? where's the challenge?

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
there's this enemy on the final floor on the pagoda,i've completed the pagoda but i don't remember that enemie's name.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Go over to central. they have all of it for ya.