Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Link the Shared Bank to Family Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Title pretty much says it all... They should add a feature that allows the shared bank to be accessed by all the people on a Family Account. That way you can give people in your family items that they need and you don't.

Administrator
We introduced the Bazaar so that players would have access to items that other players don't want. There's no need to keep an item for a friend when they can usually purchase it in the Bazaar anyway.

Of course, this doesn't apply to No Auction items, but items like that we encourage players to help others to obtain by assisting them on their quests and adventures.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
What about things like mounts purchased with gold? I can't give a mount to my brother/sister/mom/dad because they aren't on my account?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
We introduced the Bazaar so that players would have access to items that other players don't want. There's no need to keep an item for a friend when they can usually purchase it in the Bazaar anyway.

Of course, this doesn't apply to No Auction items, but items like that we encourage players to help others to obtain by assisting them on their quests and adventures.

Also, what if I have 115,000gold? I can't give it to them so they can buy items. So unless they have the gold, it still doesn't help them.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Xtatic wrote:
Title pretty much says it all... They should add a feature that allows the shared bank to be accessed by all the people on a Family Account. That way you can give people in your family items that they need and you don't.

I think this is completely different from the baazar. I like this idea. I want to be able to give things to my brother always but can't, and he sometimes gets things I want but he doesn't want. I think this feature should be added.