Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Light Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2014
I feel that since Wizard has been updating, and that there is now Shadow blades, pips, shields, traps, and even Shadow treasure cards, it should have an opposite just like Fire has Ice, Storm has Myth, etc. I feel liike there should be Light Magic and that wizards could be able to choose whether they want to learn Shadow magic or learn Light Magic, that way it adds more of a mix to Wizard101 at level 100 and gives others a chance to fight with something new other than Shadow magic. Light Magic would boost on Shadow and vice versa, and that there should also be Light pips and everything else that Shadow magic now has. Anyone else think this would be a cool idea besides me?

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
We already have astral magic, which deals in sources of light. The sun, moon, and stars. Shadow magic is not classified as being dark. It is unknown and unstable magic that exists on the outskirts of the spiral, beyond the well known and understood realm of magic.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Actually, Shadow magic is Moon Magic turned evil in a way. I believe this is mentioned in the Eclipse Tower