Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life needs a damage over time card (DOT)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Well in my opinion life needs one as well as balance. It would be a huge help in the game and less time consuming compared to the other schools. And its a disadvantage in pvp without it. Lets say your fighting ice. and all they do is shield and shield and maybe use frozen armor. You cant kill them straight off like you can storm or something. They have hit points and health on their side. Its impossible for the life to win if they keep doing it right. Life already has major disadvantages as it is. It has the fewest amount of attack cards for any school. And incase you haven't seen life they dont have good attacking either. You have to blade and trap up to even think about killing them. Its like a one hit kill is it. I don't think people would have a problem with life getting one more card do you?

The card can be weak like a fire elf it doesnt need to be like fire's dragon or something. UNLIKE storm life and balance cant use morphs for anything to make it a DOT card. So I matter as long as we get one that would be the end goal or something to help. Just one towershield kills a life chance of winning and i know there are many things you can use like a staff from another school to take them off but what about if the person has shields of life? then your cant do anything but waste all your work preparing to attack

I know what people are already thinking. Life heals allot and i get that and life is somewhat defensive as well but that does not mean you cant have a dot card.

I understand people might say what about shatter and that's only a one time card in your deck and if your facing to people in a fight does nothing the amulet version. Lets say your in wintertusk or somewhere with only ice people and all they do is towershield. and your alone and without friends do you really wanna use a treasure card in earthquake or shatter (not to mention if you in a boss you dont want traps off of it) so its not fair there either.

I am asking for people of wizard 101 what their opinions are of life people specifically but other schools as well though they are probably going to disagree with me.

But unless you have been through the game solo life takes one of the longest to get through it solo.

Let me know what you all think about it.

BLAKE NIGHTWRAITH