Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

leveling up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
leveling up should be easier i mean i'm level 42 and its taken me almost 3 months to level ps: i'm still 42

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It really isn't that difficult to level up. It all depends on how much you play, how many battles you do and if you do the side quest. With my first wizard, myth, I was a level 47 approaching level 48 by the time I got to DS. That's because I did every possible side quest I could fine, plus helping others in battles and just doing a little farming when I didn't feel like doing my next quest.

I wouldn't rush, once you reach level 50 and defeat Ravenscar and Malistaire, there really isn't much to do except farm and the new dungeon.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
spike812 wrote:
leveling up should be easier i mean i'm level 42 and its taken me almost 3 months to level ps: i'm still 42

Lvl 42 is mid- to late-MS if you are doing all the quests. About 10-12 major quests, give or take a few, should level you up (each of the areas in MS should take you up about a level if you do each as the avg is 9-10 levels gained in the world. Approx levles 35-44 is what I normally see with my characters).