Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Hello Guys! i got a new idea for Wizard101 In the aspects of leveling up!

I am only level 14 Death Wizard and i am trying to become a powerfull wizard and be the best i can be.
The idea is about having PVC (Player VS Computer) In which the player at the arena can choose to vs a Monster and/or Wizard (Like Falmea, etc).

The Player could also could choose which level he/she would like to fight. and depending on what level you choose determines the amount of Experience Points the player/Wizard will get. So for example i VS a Level 2 Rattle bones i might only get 50 experience points.

And to make things really interesting, if you lose the battle say you could lose up to 20 Experience Points, also depends on the Character level and How well you play.

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
griffinslay2 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
Hello Guys! i got a new idea for Wizard101 In the aspects of leveling up!

I am only level 14 Death Wizard and i am trying to become a powerfull wizard and be the best i can be.
The idea is about having PVC (Player VS Computer) In which the player at the arena can choose to vs a Monster and/or Wizard (Like Falmea, etc).

The Player could also could choose which level he/she would like to fight. and depending on what level you choose determines the amount of Experience Points the player/Wizard will get. So for example i VS a Level 2 Rattle bones i might only get 50 experience points.

And to make things really interesting, if you lose the battle say you could lose up to 20 Experience Points, also depends on the Character level and How well you play.

Let me know what you guys think! :)
I like this idea a lot! I don't PvP because it's just not set up correctly; this would be fun though!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
That is a neat idea but i think most would look at it as a waste because you can basically go grind PvE which is basically the same thing.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Maybe it Could be available for Members (Paid) or pay crowns per Match?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
maybe they could have infitine levels and a huge update with new worlds and more spells and creatures

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
im a lvl 79 storm and i wanna get up to 80 very bad but theres no more quests to do so i think this would be really fun!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
That is a good idea but part of it was already on the game. When you finish the world, Mooshu, you have to fight Prof. (Cyrus) Drake in order to go to DragonSpyre. It gives some pretty good experience but the downfall is, he has 5,000 health. I know this because I am a Level 85+ counting. I am in the last world, Azteca.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
No. No. No. KI please don't consider this! It is a trap! They are up to something so they won't have to pay for the game! NO. Pay or just don't post something like this! Unless to fight the boss it would require at least 250 crowns then that would do! If not NO.