Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level68 spells 9 pip spells

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
just so KI doesn't have t wry about spell ideas fo the world after celestia here it goes

note: i had to edit the damage cause people say its over powered here goes again

fire: magma pool description: its like a whirpool but its magma instead the magma pool appears under the opponets feet it drags the opponet 5 inches under the magma pool damage: 500 damage plus 400 damage over 3 rouns of combat so 133.3 damage per round

ice: ice age description: the ground starts turning light blue then a glacier appears and it starts snowing hard the glacier slams into the opponet then an ocean appears then the waves freeze and crash into the opponet glacier damage 700 wave damage 200

storm: hurricane description: the clouds above are black its raining hard then a tusnami 15 feet high slams into the opponet 900 damage to all opponets dont comment thats its tempest please

life: blessing description: a giant fairy materializes in the center of the battle circle it heals all friends and attacks all opponets heal 890 and heal DoT attack 700

myth: pegasus description: pegasus the winged horse appears and stomps on all the targets 800 damage

death: nightmare description: a person is on the ground sleeping having a nightmare then a spirit appears and makes it come to life a beast with black fur and razor sharp teeth appears and howls at the opponet and saps life from the target and fades away 800 damage to all opponets

balance: scales description: sand is on the ground and scales dig it self up and float in the air it slams into the target at supersonic speed 890 damage

thank for looking! ad have a great day hunter legendwraith level 55 necromancer

Defender
May 16, 2009
Almost all of those spells(especially magma pool) are basically one hit kill or hit the kill next round. I think those spells are over powered XD

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
l0bster wrote:
Almost all of those spells(especially magma pool) are basically one hit kill or hit the kill next round. I think those spells are over powered XD

there level 68 spells what do ya expect?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
l0bster wrote:

I agree with you. I don't think making everyone play like they are storm while allowing them lots more health is that good of an idea.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
i got some good ones! (all have normal chance to hit.)

CLASS: death!
NAME: Hades
PIPS: 9
EFFECT: 1200 over three rounds to all enemies!

CLASS: life
NAME: tree dwellers
EFFECT: 800 damage to all enemies and heal all friends by 400 health

CLASS: myth
NAME: giant
PIPS: 10
EFFECT: first it puts 2 traps on enemy first. it does 100 damage then 1400 damage.

CLASS: fire
NAME: volcano
EFFECT: 900 damage to all enemies plus 510 over three rounds

CLASS: storm
NAME: hurricane
EFFECT: 1500 damage to all enemies.

CLASS: ice
NAME: avalanche
EFFECT: 1000 damage to all enemies and tower shields to all friends.

CLASS: balance
NAME: Griffin
EFFECT: adds up all shield/trap spells on enemies and all blade charm spells on the caster. it does 150 damage per shield/trap and blades. (then removes all blades on caster, and shields on enemies.) ((to all enemies))

WOOT!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
wow. now they are under powered. they are not worth 9 pips. maybe 7 but not 9. boost it back up.