Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level-based Daily Assignments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
So as the daily assignments stand, they aren't good for higher levels but are paradise for lower levels. I feel that they should become harder with much better rewards as you level up. There could be reward tiers in the system of bundle gear tiers, every 10 levels the assignments get tougher but give better rewards. As a level 58, the rewards don't seem fitting at all. "Defeat Sorrow Whisperer in Ancient Burial Grounds, Mooshu." One of the assignments I got for 100 gold. To me, it's a waste of a daily assignment. If it already is like this, to me it's not noticeable.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's a daily assignment. It's not questing, which is a whole different matter.

People log in and do their daily quests for some fun, simple rewards. It does NOT need to be more difficult or challenging.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Agreed I feel as though being max or levels above the range it's at now should get better rewards and more difficult missions like what you said

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
My family has been playing since Beta, and daily assignments are very much appreciated, and we love receiving tickets for PVP and random chest drops; they're awesome!

Everyone in my family recognizes that daily assignments do not replace quests; nor are they required in order to enjoy the rest of the game. And with daily assignments taking me to Polaris and other high level areas; it feels very level appropriate.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Tylerwildpants on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
My family has been playing since Beta, and daily assignments are very much appreciated, and we love receiving tickets for PVP and random chest drops; they're awesome!

Everyone in my family recognizes that daily assignments do not replace quests; nor are they required in order to enjoy the rest of the game. And with daily assignments taking me to Polaris and other high level areas; it feels very level appropriate.
I'm in agreement on keeping the Daily Assignments as they are.

There are tougher assignments for higher levels, but they're often times still relatively easy.

For rewards, the higher tiers get more Gold. Whether you need it or not, it's higher. Everything else... the Arena Tickets, the Crowns, the chest giveaways... I think it's awesome that lower level players are getting the same benefits as someone like me with high level wizards. It's probably going to encourage some of them to stick around.

Understanding the purpose behind the Daily Assignments will help you realize that they're actually pretty much perfect just the way they are. I don't think I deserve more Crowns just because my wizard is level 110 and can defeat enemies that a level 15 wizard can't. That is far from the point of Daily Assignments. These are a free giveaway by KI, a token of appreciation. They're not intended to be huge, they're intended to show all customers that they are appreciated equally.

I honestly believe KI found the right balance. I know what they're doing, and I count myself among the group that truly appreciates what they have done and how they've done it.