Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
If these are not implemented, please put these spell suggestions at level: 108 if possible

Storm: Storm's Revenge
EFFECT: 1,500 - 2,000 Dmg, remove 1 charm, remove 1 debuff, to all enemies

MYTH: Myth Saga
Effect: 1,200 - 1,500 Dmg, Steal 1 pip, to all enemies

LIFE: Life's edge
Effect: 1,000 - 1,200 dmg (Single target)

DEATH: Vengeance of Death
Effect: 1,000 - 1,230 dmg, convert half to (615 health back, base) to all enemies

Balance: Sands of Time
Effect: 500 dmg + 700 dmg over 3 rounds, all enemies

Fire: Burnt to Ashes
Effect: 1,500 - 2,000 dmg, +1 round stun, steal 1 blade, to all enemies

Ice: Frozen Heart
Effect: 900 - 1200 dmg, steal 1 pip, all enemies

Sun: Solar Heart: +500 dmg to spell

Moon: Shift spells

Star: Super-aura : +20 outgoing damage, +15 outgoing heal, +35 incoming heal, -20 to next incoming spell (4 rds)

Shadow : Shadow Creature spells

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
really the level 88 balance spell has more damage effect than that.

Andrew SandHammer

Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
Great ideas

I would make a change to the Death spell by making it heal all players in the battle.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Seriously? You give life's SINGLE target less damage then all the other AoEs?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Your and deal the same damge. That's not right. Storm is always suppose to hit the hardest. Not tie for first. Also your starts at 1,000 possible damge so that's it's base. There for it's base return is 500 and max is 615. Of corse this is effected in the same way as all other spells, such as when a it is met with a boost, resist, shield, trap, blade, sun spell, gear that would add to your death attack's power or a pet that could do the same.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
wendmaster on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
really the level 88 balance spell has more damage effect than that.

Andrew SandHammer
No it doesn't... It does 1000-1100 damage base, while this one would do 1200 base, to all enemies. Just not at the same time. So unless sabertooth got a huge buff, sands of time would do more damage overall to all enemies. Sadly, we wouldn't get a spirit shield, because that's all anyone uses sabertooth for, right?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
How will they animate the spells? Like what does Storm's Revenge look like? That's what I ask whenever I think of a new spell. I think monster based spells are more practical since we know what they look like. Something like Storm's Revenge is very vague. I think the only one that could be used is the Sands of Time.

This is what I would propose (damage and pips not included)

Ice: Odin (Vikings are cool and balance has Ra so why not?)
Storm: You really can't go wrong on aquatic animals. I think sea lions are adorable or maybe they could use something with a killer whale or a giant cephalopod (even though there is the kraken spell) or piranhas xD
Fire: It would be pretty cool to have a cherufe fire spell, a giant monster in the shape of a man made of fire.
Death: For death, we can have Charon, the ferryman of the River Styx in the underworld.
Life: Maybe a foresty creature for life like a bear or wolf pack.
Myth: Ogre or griffin for myth.
Balance: Manticore or Sphinx for balance.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012