Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
Below are my ideas for some spells they should have in the future, maybe for the level 98 spells, please comment and tell me if you like some of the ideas.
-Alyssa LegendCaster

-Balance=Sphinx- Hit All-Stun for a round, 300 initial heartbreak damage, and 500 tick damage, 10 pips
-Ice=Avalanche- Single Target - 900 damage, Gives user a 20%, 30%, and 50% tower shield, 10 pips
-Fire=Heat Wave- Hit all-100 damage per pip to all enemies over three rounds, give them all a fire trap, 10 pips
-Storm=Hurricane- Single Target- Ignore all positive wards, and negative charms, 1200 damage, 10 pips
-Myth=Wrath of Legend- Single target- Destroys every charm, ward, aura and any bubble on the field, Deal one hundred damage for each to target opponent. 10 pips
-Life=Harsh Light- Hit all, Deals 900 damage, gives all friends a 100% healing charm, 10 pips
-Death=Consuming Shadows- Hit all, Heart Break damage, Does 900 damage to all, gives every friend half of the damage back, for example if the attack would deal damage to the second enemy, the second friend will get half of their damage back. 10 pips

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Alyssa Legendcaste... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Below are my ideas for some spells they should have in the future, maybe for the level 98 spells, please comment and tell me if you like some of the ideas.
-Alyssa LegendCaster

-Balance=Sphinx- Hit All-Stun for a round, 300 initial heartbreak damage, and 500 tick damage, 10 pips
-Ice=Avalanche- Single Target - 900 damage, Gives user a 20%, 30%, and 50% tower shield, 10 pips
-Fire=Heat Wave- Hit all-100 damage per pip to all enemies over three rounds, give them all a fire trap, 10 pips
-Storm=Hurricane- Single Target- Ignore all positive wards, and negative charms, 1200 damage, 10 pips
-Myth=Wrath of Legend- Single target- Destroys every charm, ward, aura and any bubble on the field, Deal one hundred damage for each to target opponent. 10 pips
-Life=Harsh Light- Hit all, Deals 900 damage, gives all friends a 100% healing charm, 10 pips
-Death=Consuming Shadows- Hit all, Heart Break damage, Does 900 damage to all, gives every friend half of the damage back, for example if the attack would deal damage to the second enemy, the second friend will get half of their damage back. 10 pips
I love the fire one, they should totally make this spell!!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
-Alyssa LegendCaster

There are good ideas but we need 11 pip spells the 88s are 10 pips but good ideas.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
-Alyssa LegendCaster

I might as well start by saying that these are great ideas, but I think some changes could be made

: Great idea to start with, but why heartbreak damage? Heartbreak is kind of Death's thing

:Give the user three shields? Problem is that because they are different spells, they will all be used on a single spell. Goodbye to three shields on a wand for the exact amount of damage as wooly mammoth? Might not work

:I like this one, Heck Hound on all pretty much. Still cool

:Not sure how great this would be. Maybe an unfair advantage in PVP. Still, kinda cool

:Confusing with the wording and the understanding of the damage. It seems like a more definite form of Earthquake, but still different somehow

:Great idea. Similar to a mic of Bartleby and Forest Lord

: Awesome Idea. Totally wish this was a spell even though I am not death. May make death friends seem wanted just for this spell. AWESOME!

But, maybe there should also be higher level spells for the astral schools, too. Just a thought

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I might as well start by saying that these are great ideas, but I think some changes could be made

: Great idea to start with, but why heartbreak damage? Heartbreak is kind of Death's thing

:Give the user three shields? Problem is that because they are different spells, they will all be used on a single spell. Goodbye to three shields on a wand for the exact amount of damage as wooly mammoth? Might not work

:I like this one, Heck Hound on all pretty much. Still cool

:Not sure how great this would be. Maybe an unfair advantage in PVP. Still, kinda cool

:Confusing with the wording and the understanding of the damage. It seems like a more definite form of Earthquake, but still different somehow

:Great idea. Similar to a mic of Bartleby and Forest Lord

: Awesome Idea. Totally wish this was a spell even though I am not death. May make death friends seem wanted just for this spell. AWESOME!

But, maybe there should also be higher level spells for the astral schools, too. Just a thought
  • Here's my opinion..

The stun all is amazingly creative but... what about the enemies that block stuns? It would be a futile attempt at a stun..
Myself being an Ice, i take these spells seriously. The damage is outrageously awesome but the shields just wouldn't work. 3 seperate spells... KI doesn't have that kind of game engine..
This one is highly amazing. I love the stats. It's like a Multi-Wraith that attacks all enemies and heals all allies..
Okay. I personally like this one because it's creative and it's definitely a thing i'd use. But slightly overpowered.
100 damage per pip.. 10 pips.. 1000 damage. With blades and traps and criticals.. A heck of a spell..
This would be very useful for boss battles and i would use it anytime. All i'm gonna say.
Okay. One word. AWESOME. It would give Life a better attack. This school is focused on solely healing and little attacking. Which is why it sucks. Another thing....... The Healing Charm wouldn't be useful to other people that can't heal. What if the group doesn't have pixie in their deck or isn't Life. Wouldn't the charm be a waste of space?
I the idea of level 100 but it's ridiculous. What would it be called? Alienic?

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
Thanks for your guys input. Mostly I think Balance should either have heartbreak, stun, or Tick damage is because the school is supposed to be a balance of all of the schools, you know a little bit of every school. Right now the school has no Stun, Tick, or Heartbreak, so I think it would be great. Also I think the Idea of the Myth is cool because it would allow for myths to destroy everything. The storm school is inspired only by Player Vs. Player. Most warlords and such go in with crazy resist and spam shields, and since storm is all about damage I thought it would work. Also I think you guys are right about both the Fire and the Ice. The fire would maybe be a little to much damage per pip so maybe a lower damage, I mostly like the traps. The Ice however could maybe be given 2 -90%. That would be useful. However I like the idea of life giving all of them a healing charm. It seems like the death idea was good though. Thanks for the comments.
-Alyssa Legendcaster
Ps. I meant 11 pips it was a typo lol.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I think these are cool ideas here are mine: They are oae (on all enemy spells)

Storm- same as Alyssa but is on all enemies
Fire-lava spill-on all enemies. Damage-955 and half of the damage after overtime 3 rounds.(not trying to copy rain of fire)
Ice-hail storm-(yes I know kinda like blizzard but is not) 655 on all enemies.
Death-dark ghost- 785 on all enemies and half health back.
Myth-Sky women-895 on all enemies and a 25 percent trap for next attack.
Life-mother nature-780 damage on all enemies and life blade on you.
Balance-pyramids-855 damage on all enemies and weakness on all enemies.
Hunter stormstaff lvl56
Hunter dragonstrider lvl 19
Blaze lifefist lvl 5
There are others but to low levels

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I would like it if the spell were an AoE, because if it were a single hit, that would make three in a row, & i think KI learned from Myth not to do that.

Otherwise, i like the idea, & names

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf