Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Life
Sacrifice
10 Pips
User takes all of their own health until only 1 health point remains, then gives all of the other health to the target.

Myth
Artemis
10 Pips
400 Damage + 900 Damage over 3 rounds; -50% to next 3 attacking spells

Death
Witchdoctor
10 Pips
355 Damage + 645 Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies; +50% to next attacking spell, stun for 1 round

Fire
Electrocution
10 Pips
500 Storm Damage and 850 Fire Damage; Stun for 1 round

Ice
Sabertooth
10 Pips
1150 Damage; -30% to next attacking spell

Storm
Scylla
1765 Damage; Stun for 2 rounds

Balance
Osiris
1090 Damage + 410 Damage over 5 rounds; -75% to all Healing Spells (Doom&Gloom)

What do you think? Leave a comment!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Frostice360 wrote:
Balance
Osiris

i think this would be percect! its about time us balance people actually got a good spell!! :D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
deathwish2011 wrote:
Frostice360 wrote:
Balance
Osiris

i think this would be percect! its about time us balance people actually got a good spell!! :D

Thanks! I tried to make them kind of close to each other powerwise.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Frostice360 wrote:
Life
Sacrifice
10 Pips
User takes all of their own health until only 1 health point remains, then gives all of the other health to the target.

Myth
Artemis
10 Pips

Death
Witchdoctor
10 Pips
355 Damage + 645 Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies; +50% to next attacking spell, stun for 1 round

Fire
Electrocution
10 Pips

Ice
Sabertooth
10 Pips

Storm
Scylla

Balance
Osiris

Oh one other thing lifes spell has to be renamed death has a spell already named sacrifice. Plus I don't think life wizards would be to happy with that spell.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
The life spell is almost like the death spell,.... which is named Sacrifice

Myth needs an AoE. Hasnt had one since lvl 38 (Earthquake)

I love the death spell. I suggest make the first damage lower and the 3 rounds damage higher just a bit.

I like that your inventing new ways with the fire, but its more Sun schoolish
since the sun school is like fire storm and life (I think im correct)

Ice just had a spell like this. It needs to be an AoE like frost giant.

Storm is a bit powered, but idk storm is always powerful. Like this idea.

Balance... all I can say is woah… mega power boost o-o. For me I would make it 980 + 400 since its 5 rounds which is never before seen, but fire should have something like this first since they specialize in AoE DoT's. And why are you using a Doom & Gloom if its more powerful than the actual death spell? This spell is WAY overpowered.

If I seem harsh, I'm sorry. I'm just telling it how it is. I liked the Myth but they REALLY need an AoE. Death is amazing, just take out the +50%. Storm should stay there, but needs at least one simple effect. And I can understand that balance needs a powerful spell but that is a little bit too much ^.^…

Evan NightWalker 72 Death
Ethan IceRunner 68 Ice
John Hawkhunter 60 Myth
(and more on the way!)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Frostice360 wrote:
Life
Sacrifice
10 Pips

Myth
Artemis
10 Pips

Death
Witchdoctor
10 Pips

Fire
Electrocution
10 Pips

Ice
Sabertooth
10 Pips

Storm
Scylla

Balance
Osiris

Life: I think its a bit much, and its use would be sort of useless, unless the health can be given to fainted people. 'Cause at this level, most people would have at least 3000 if not 2900 HP to I think 5000? You would basically remove like 2800-4900 HP from yourself, and give it too another person, which would most likely be over-heal.

Myth: Because the damage is that high, the effects unbalance it, so it would have to be either to reduce the damage amount or change the -50% Damage to 1 instead of the next 3 spells.

Death: The name is funny, but its also sort of weird. The effects plus the damage is way too much, considering the damage is to all enemies and Death doesn't really Stun, or add Damage.

Fire: Electrocution? That sounds more like a Storm spell, and its unoriginal. The damage is a little high, maybe reduce it too somewhere between 1000-1200?

Ice: I like it, but the damage is a little high for Ice, even though Woolly Mammoth does do a max of 1000.

Balance: The Damage is way to high, and I don't really want a 5 round DoT. I think 3 rounds DoT is enough. Also, as Balance, I wouldn't want a reducing heal as an effect. Because our last two spells (Ra and Chimera), were both instant damage, and no effects.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
gogogo159 wrote:
The life spell is almost like the death spell,.... which is named Sacrifice

Myth needs an AoE. Hasnt had one since lvl 38 (Earthquake)

I love the death spell. I suggest make the first damage lower and the 3 rounds damage higher just a bit.

I like that your inventing new ways with the fire, but its more Sun schoolish
since the sun school is like fire storm and life (I think im correct)

Ice just had a spell like this. It needs to be an AoE like frost giant.

Storm is a bit powered, but idk storm is always powerful. Like this idea.

Balance... all I can say is woah… mega power boost o-o. For me I would make it 980 + 400 since its 5 rounds which is never before seen, but fire should have something like this first since they specialize in AoE DoT's. And why are you using a Doom & Gloom if its more powerful than the actual death spell? This spell is WAY overpowered.

If I seem harsh, I'm sorry. I'm just telling it how it is. I liked the Myth but they REALLY need an AoE. Death is amazing, just take out the +50%. Storm should stay there, but needs at least one simple effect. And I can understand that balance needs a powerful spell but that is a little bit too much ^.^…

Evan NightWalker 72 Death
Ethan IceRunner 68 Ice
John Hawkhunter 60 Myth
(and more on the way!)

I dont think you are being harsh, and I appreciate all feedback, whether it is good or bad. :)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I must admit these are great ideas! I may even make custom cards of each

But i also have the same concern as gogogo159, life should be different and myth DEFIANTLY needs a new AOE, besides minions its usually one of their more important rolls. I love the death spell as well, maybe even a Grendel Witchdoctor? Haha

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Frostice360 wrote:
Life
Sacrifice
10 Pips

Myth
Artemis
10 Pips

Death
Witchdoctor
10 Pips

Fire
Electrocution
10 Pips

Ice
Sabertooth
10 Pips

Storm
Scylla

Balance
Osiris

i am OK with all of them but i think that the balance should have a +50 health bubble instead of a -75%. for the ice i think there should be a spell called yimrs sons it would do 985 to all and it will put a ice bubble up as well as as 4 stuns and a ice 3 over time. finally. i think there should be a all death attack called malistare.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Snowyandspots wrote:
Frostice360 wrote:
Life
Sacrifice
10 Pips

Myth
Artemis
10 Pips

Death
Witchdoctor
10 Pips

Fire
Electrocution
10 Pips

Ice
Sabertooth
10 Pips

Storm
Scylla

Balance
Osiris

Oh one other thing lifes spell has to be renamed death has a spell already named sacrifice. Plus I don't think life wizards would be to happy with that spell.
i agree