Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 spell ideas

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
7
merlin4315 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P


Maybe Anubis should be Death, since, if I remember correctly, Anubis is the Eygyptian god of Death.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
7
DouDou123 wrote:
Death: This is terribly overpowered seeing as it's an AoE and lowering accuracy is more of a balance effect, and Stun is more of an Ice and Myth effect.

Life: The heal is overpowered and Spirit Blade is a balance spell.

Storm: Merman is just a repeat of a Triton which is, in a sense, a "Merman." Even for a Storm Spell, this is overpowered and the effects are too much also.
Again, accuracy is more of a Balance effect.

Myth: It's sorta overpowered because it has two effects.

Fire: Overpowered.

Ice: It's overpowered, and two effects are too much for that high of a damage. It's not balanced well.

Balance: Anubis is actually associated with Death more then Balance, because Anubis dwells in the Underworld with Osiris. Removing wards and charms isn't a balance effect either, and the damage is WAY overpowered.



I agree with this wizard with all of the Balance parts with it. And 800 damage? You insult us! Chimera does more damage than that!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
7
Maxo123456789 wrote:
Thanks for the cool balance spell idea.I want that spell. Finally balence gets a decent attack spell that does damage againest another balence enemybut a little overpowered


Overpowered? You do realize that Chimera does more damage than that! Not to mention that we can damage other Balance guys with both Chimera AND Hydra and not get a resist.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
7
nathan12890 wrote:
For myth...
Griffon
10 pip spell
80% accuracy
hurts 50 and 1050 to all enemies stuns all enemies for two turns.


I don't know, it just seems so Balance to me. Not to mention that I'm Balance and Gryphons are my favorite creatures in mythology.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
sydneypixie wrote:
i like the ideas, but i dont like the storm spell being "merman" its like triton and a repeat of sirens, we dont want more and more mermaids. how about
tital wave?


A tidal wave? That's what Tempest is... I think Storm needs a cool-looking spell that doesn't resemble a Disney character.

OP, your suggestions are just slightly overpowered (though the Fire one isn't bad, the rest need work). And Anubis is the god of the afterlife, not death~ in that sense, he'd make a better fit for necros, though he is also the son of Ra and uses a scale, much like the one that represents the Balance school... Just some food for thought. ;)

If you're going to suggest another Balance spell that's rooted in Egyptian mythology, I can think of a few others that would be more apropos... Set (god of the desert) and Ma'at (goddess of justice and order), would be better-suited to Balance.

/my 2 cents,
El Veeb the Archmage

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
33
sydneypixie wrote:
i like the ideas, but i dont like the storm spell being "merman" its like triton and a repeat of sirens, we dont want more and more mermaids. how about
tital wave?


you cant really talk. tital wave would just be a copy of tempest

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
3
Drakula666 wrote:
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.

even that is a death school thing it should be myth 2reasons.
1.is that it is orthrus brother proffesor drake says
2.cerebrus is a mythical dog hades dog with is greeek myth

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
55
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
tylerge123 you dont get itbaleces chimera is spirt advantage so is hydra a elemental advantge i said that because that spell is a couter attack ok not to make it sond like that and anuibus does more then chimera chimera:1020 anuibus:1380 :| does that change your math

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
tylerge123 wrote:
Maxo123456789 wrote:
Thanks for the cool balance spell idea.I want that spell. Finally balence gets a decent attack spell that does damage againest another balence enemybut a little overpowered


Overpowered? You do realize that Chimera does more damage than that! Not to mention that we can damage other Balance guys with both Chimera AND Hydra and not get a resist.
remeber balence got elemetel sheild and spirtitaul sheild and how are you soposed to get rid of that. Thats -50% off of the attack

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
49
Drakula666 wrote:
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.


hey look, we both want cerberus as a spell. heres aa link to my spell ideas,

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50471.ftl#281471

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
49
Maxo123456789 wrote:
Thanks for the cool balance spell idea.I want that spell. Finally balence gets a decent attack spell that does damage againest another balence enemybut a little overpowered


ya have some spelling corections to do

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
49
merlin4315 wrote:
ball256 wrote:
@above, hell isnt a bad word its the nickname for the underworld, like where dead crooks go, seriosly get your facts straight


I agree entirely. can the person who said that that was a bad word plz stop spamming.


yup :D

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
49
Tamato5 wrote:
In my opinion, i've always thought that the most powerful attacks would be God Spells used long ago in ancient times, blah blah blah. so what i questioning is why make spells that keep getting more and more stronger as they go. So, cant we just make each school have one powerful God Spell and just get this whole prediciment about new spells getting so strong that dueling will just be too easy over with? It would relieve allot of people with questions and having a hugh thing about it. This would really help me out if some people would agree with me and actually accept that Kingsisle needs a little bit of a break and some time to think on more things, like new additions to Wizard City, like the Pet Pavillion, and they may take some spell ideas into consideration, I dont know. But the bottom line is, cant there just be one more powerful spell for each school and end this? Because, how do you expect to cast a spell that is 12 pips in the future? (but of course they can still have school pets, and hopefully better armor as you level up)


but balance already has ra?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
tylerge123 wrote:
merlin4315 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P


Maybe Anubis should be Death, since, if I remember correctly, Anubis is the Eygyptian god of Death.
no hes the god of the "other side"

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
9

Fire - Maybe a Dog Knight forging a sword, then the table on which he's forging on blows up and and lava spreads everywhere, looking like an ocean. Then a red squid like thing comes up ( that's when it pauses for critical and blades and traps and everything) and starts shooting fire balls upwards and the fire balls come out of the lava and go back downwards attacking the enemy.

Does 1200 - 1350 damage and stuns for 2 rounds 10 pips

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
Maxo123456789 wrote:
tylerge123 wrote:
merlin4315 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P


Maybe Anubis should be Death, since, if I remember correctly, Anubis is the Eygyptian god of Death.
no hes the god of the "other side"


No. The "other side" is the afterlife. That's the exact same thing as the underworld. Osiris is the God of the Dead, but Anubis is associated with Death, more than balance. He does weigh a scale, but he does it in the underworld, and it decides where the spirit goes.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
Personally, I wish life had more attacks...a lot of our spells are healing, and we don't have as many attacks. Don't get me wrong, Forest Lord and Gnomest were awesome, but I personally think more life attacks would be nice. Maybe an attack that damaged the enemy and then healed the group??? I know that seems like a death attack, but it would be cool! :)

Kelsey Daisyblossom-Archmage Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
17
Tamato5 wrote:
In my opinion, i've always thought that the most powerful attacks would be God Spells used long ago in ancient times, blah blah blah. so what i questioning is why make spells that keep getting more and more stronger as they go. So, cant we just make each school have one powerful God Spell and just get this whole prediciment about new spells getting so strong that dueling will just be too easy over with? It would relieve allot of people with questions and having a hugh thing about it. This would really help me out if some people would agree with me and actually accept that Kingsisle needs a little bit of a break and some time to think on more things, like new additions to Wizard City, like the Pet Pavillion, and they may take some spell ideas into consideration, I dont know. But the bottom line is, cant there just be one more powerful spell for each school and end this? Because, how do you expect to cast a spell that is 12 pips in the future? (but of course they can still have school pets, and hopefully better armor as you level up)

First of all you can have up to fourteen pips if you count power pips besides kingsisle can just expand the amount of pips you can have or make the future spells have power pip number costs

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
5
sydneypixie wrote:
i like the ideas, but i dont like the storm spell being "merman" its like triton and a repeat of sirens, we dont want more and more mermaids. how about
tital wave?
no no no i am not sure that will work since storm already has tempest.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
5
I have an idea for a life spell its called Mother Nature. So Mother Natures damage would be 800-910 and it will be an all hit spell. I was thinking that there would be a forest with bushes and a huge vine would apear in the middle. Then a woman would come out of the vine and call more vines to her. Then when she attacks the vines would burrow underground and attack the enemy. I hope you like this spell. :-)

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
69
pacman1015 wrote:
Drakula666 wrote:
Well, thats a very nice idea. But since i am a death wizard, i have many other ideas for new spells... So i would like to share them with you :)
The werewolf idea is nice but there is already Orthrus and Heckhound... But its still nice.

Here are my ideas:

Spell Name: Cerberus (Three headed dog from hell)
10 pip spell
1115 - 1300 all enemies + minus 95 percent to next attack to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds.

even that is a death school thing it should be myth 2reasons.
1.is that it is orthrus brother proffesor drake says
2.cerebrus is a mythical dog hades dog with is greeek myth


Well no, Cerberus is guard dog of the underworld, which is the home of the dead; therefore, making him into a death spell.

And myth already has orthrus.

Also, Anubis would be more likely a death spell, not balance, as Anubis is god of funerals and cremation, which is death related.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
127
Zlyxer on Jun 13, 2012 wrote:
Um drakula why did you say a bad word?
He means, in Greek myths, Cerberus the three headed dog of the underworld, not using hell as a bad word.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
7
Totally overpowered, bad ideas, good names. Except for bahemith.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
126
Valerian4315 on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I am here to give my own ideas for the next wizard101 spells for all schools. ( remember to post your ideas too )

Death: Werewolf:
10 pips spell
85% accuracy
1100 - 1140 damage to all enemies plus minus 50 percent accuracy and stun for 2 rounds.

Life: Guardians of Nature
10 pips spell
90% accuracy
1500 health to target plus 250 armor and spirit blade given.

Storm: Merman
10 pips spell
70% accuracy
1610 damage to target plus remove all positives and minus 30 percent accuracy.

Myth: Rukh
10 pips
80% accuracy
1350 damage to target plus stun for three rounds and remove 2 positives.

Fire: Behemoth
10 pips
75% accuracy
1360 damage plus minus 25 accuracy to all enemies.

Ice: Avalanche
10 pips
80% accuracy
1060 damage plus minus 80% damage to incoming spell and stun for two rounds to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
10 pips
85% accuracy
800 balance damage plus 580 death damage to target plus remove 2 positives.

Feel free to comment on the spells and add your own spell ideas.

Valerian Firebreeze lv 45
Blaze BattlePyre lv 42

Two different people :P
Death pell is awesome but it should take halth then give it to the user cuz thats deaths thing :P
Fire spll would be cool but it should also leave the target burned cuz thats what fire doez.
Basicly the effect shuld be what that type of school usually doez.

2