Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 8 Pet and Badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Higher level wizards get a pet and a new spell of their school. So, why don't Level 8 wizards get that benefit? Apprentices of this level should get a pet, a new badge and possibly a new spell.

Badge Names:

Apprentice of Storm
Apprentice of Ice
Apprentice of Myth
Apprentice of Life
Apprentice of Fire
Apprentice of Balance
Apprentice of Death

Pets:

Storm: Stormbat (Change it to Storm School Only with some different talents.)

Ice: Snow Serpent (Change it to Ice School Only with some different talents and give a Snow Serpent card. 185-225 Ice damage. )

Myth: Troll (Change the Tough Troll's name to Troll, Myth School Only with some different talents.)

Life: Leprechaun (Change it to Life School Only with some different talents.)

Fire: Fire Elf (We have every other kind of elf, why not a fire one? Fire School Only.)

Balance: Scorpion (Balance School Only.)

Death: Ghoul (Change the Dire Ghoul to Ghoul, Death School Only with different talents.)

Well, there's my ideas. Tell me if they are good or if I should add more items and that if I left something out.

-tiryea

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, Apprentice is your default title when you're Lvl. 5-9. Second, Lvl. 48 wizards get a new spell and a pet because they're about to reach a milestone in their leveling: Grandmaster. Why should Lvl. 8 wizards get a pet? Why Lvl. 8 period? What a random number.