Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Ice - Metal Polar Bear

985 damage to one enemy

Animation - You see a polar bear all alone that is wounded then you see a bunch of people come up to it and huddle around it then it pops up with mechanical body parts and all the people go flying then it looks at the enemy and rams its head into the enemy doing the damage.

Fire - Inferno King

645 + 666 over three rounds to one enemy plus fuel on that enemy

Animation - A land of ash appears then you see a small fire elf laughing in the middle then you see the fire elf keep getting bigger and bigger and it changes shape into a giant inferno emperor which surrounds itself with fire then sends a nonstop rain of fire onto the enemy.

Storm - Plasma Cannon

1365 damage to one enemy and shatter

Animation - Krokopatra appears in front of a large metallic cannon then she sits on the seat connected to the cannon and looks confused then she accidently presses a button that fires a ball of plasma into the air then she gets a creepy smile on her face and aims for the enemy and does the damage plus shatter.

Life - Plant Emperor

635 damage to all enemies and life trap on all enemies

Animation - The arena looks like a garden then plants sprout then the ground rumbles and you see a small head pop up then he gestures for someone beneath him to come up and a gigantic beast made of roots with trees for arms and legs appears and sends roots at all the enemies doing the damage and trap.

Death - Scorpion Wave

805 damage to all enemies

Animation - A bunch of scorpions appear and run around in circles thn many more arrive then they all look at the enemies and jump on them one by one stinging them and doing the damage.

Myth - Venus Impact

645 damage to all enemies and stun for one round

Animation - An extremely powerful looking minotaur appears then he raises his arms to the sky and summons venus which then crashes down on all enemies doing the damage and stun.

Balance - Aligning Planets

775 damage to all enemies and black mantle

Animation - The solar system appears with all the planets alligned then everything turns dark then the enemies start glowing and a giant wave of golden light appears and does the damage and black mantle to all enemies.

Thank you for any suggestions or ideas that could improve this

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ice: It's a little unoriginal but maybe the Polar Bear it self would be better. The stats are too low since Woolly Mammoth has a damage range of 900-1000.

Fire: It's okay but I think 1311 damage is a little much because it also includes a fuel.

Storm: I don't think a Plasma Cannon would really be associated with Storm much. The stats are okay but why 1365?

Life: This would be like the Inferno King but in a Life version so no. And the stats are a little too low.

Death: I guess it's okay but a little weird and the damage is too low.

Myth: Why the planet Venus? Venus is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty so it wouldn't really match. The damage level is a little too low.

Balance: It's okay, but I think the damage is too low.

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
All Spell that you have listed are either overpowered or underpowered. For example storm, ice and fire are way to overpowered and myth life and balance are underpowered. Since when does myth hit less than ice? Also, forest lord is stronger than the life and my pet could do the same thing. You need to rework these spells allot!

Blake NightWraith

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
fx41001 wrote:
All Spell that you have listed are either overpowered or underpowered. For example storm, ice and fire are way to overpowered and myth life and balance are underpowered. Since when does myth hit less than ice? Also, forest lord is stronger than the life and my pet could do the same thing. You need to rework these spells allot!

Blake NightWraith

i find most of my friends think the other way around with the overpowered/undepowered thing, and myth does less than ice because it is a multi hiy spell, forest lord has a very very good chance of doing less than plant emperor, and forest lord also doesnt put life trap on all the enemies.