Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Storm: Titans: AOE deals 170 per pip X rank Myth: Pandora: single hit deals 920 and stuns three times rank 10 Life: Chimes: AOE heals 1,200 to all team members and stuns all opponents rank 10 Fire: Solar flare: AOE deals 800 damage and steals all wards and gives to caster rank 10 Death: Keres: AOE deals 700 damage and swaps half to caster and adds virulent plague to all opponents. Ice: Furious Hail: single hit deals 170+420+600 rank 10 Balance: Krokogator: single hit deals 1,300 damage and adds a elemental defuse, and spiritual defuse to the opponent.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Storm: Titans: AOE deals 170 per pip X rank

Titans are Ice beings, and this is Rank 10.

Myth: Pandora: single hit deals 920 and stuns three times rank 10

I like the idea of Pandora, but three stuns is a but much combined with over 900 damage.

Life: Chimes: AOE heals 1,200 to all team members and stuns all opponents rank 10

Chimes?! No. And this spell is way too strong.

Fire: Solar flare: AOE deals 800 damage and steals all wards and gives to caster rank 10

Solar bodies have been established as Balance, so I say pick a different focus. Also, where'd the Ice effect come from?

Death: Keres: AOE deals 700 damage and swaps half to caster and adds virulent plague to all opponents.

Again, I like the monster (even though this is also from Greek mythology), but it's doing way too much.

Ice: Furious Hail: single hit deals 170+420+600 rank 10

Way too confusing, and how will this not look like Blizzard?

Balance: Krokogator: single hit deals 1,300 damage and adds a elemental defuse, and spiritual defuse to the opponent.

This is too powerful.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Storm: Titans: AOE deals 170 per pip X rank Myth: Pandora: single hit deals 920 and stuns three times rank 10 Life: Chimes: AOE heals 1,200 to all team members and stuns all opponents rank 10 Fire: Solar flare: AOE deals 800 damage and steals all wards and gives to caster rank 10 Death: Keres: AOE deals 700 damage and swaps half to caster and adds virulent plague to all opponents. Ice: Furious Hail: single hit deals 170+420+600 rank 10 Balance: Krokogator: single hit deals 1,300 damage and adds a elemental defuse, and spiritual defuse to the opponent.

Kind of overpowered, especially the storm one.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

I like the idea of Pandora, but three stuns is a but much combined with over 900 damage.

Life: Chimes: AOE heals 1,200 to all team members and stuns all opponents rank 10

Fire: Solar flare: AOE deals 800 damage and steals all wards and gives to caster rank 10

Solar bodies have been established as Balance, so I say pick a different focus. Also, where'd the Ice effect come from?

Death: Keres: AOE deals 700 damage and swaps half to caster and adds virulent plague to all opponents.

Again, I like the monster (even though this is also from Greek mythology), but it's doing way too much.

Balance: Krokogator: single hit deals 1,300 damage and adds a elemental defuse, and spiritual defuse to the opponent.

This is too powerful.
last time i checked ice were giants and secondly i mean't to say steal charms since that's what fire wizards do...

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
last time i checked ice were giants and secondly i mean't to say steal charms since that's what fire wizards do...

Yes, you're right. I do believe I'm losing it. Titans are the umbrella term for the beings of Ice, Fire, and Storm, so it still doesn't work. And stealing all charms from all targets is way too much.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Fire: Fire Devil?? 982 + 240 fire over 3 rounds 10 pips get it at lvl 78 or 75

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:

Storm: Overpowered. Titans are basically similar to a Triton.

Myth: It's okay.

Life: Unoriginal. Over-healed. Stunning is for Myth and Ice.

Fire: Balance is "sun" based (e.g. Ra, Super Nova, etc.) Okay.

Death: Maybe 'too' original. Maybe only Virulent Plague to one enemy.

Ice: Blizzard is a "furious" hail. Overpowered.

Balance: Krokotopian spell already exists. Too much. Maybe less damage.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

This is too powerful.

Are you negative about EVERY great idea????/??
I say that you are against everything everyone says. So far, that's ALL I've seen you do in the Forums. Whenever I see "AkhiroHattori5" I groan. Loudly. Then I prepare for the negative comments.

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer

P.S. This idea is great.....but I can't help but agree with some of AkhiroHattori5's negative comments on this one.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Not too bad, but like everyone else, I agree, they are a bit overpowered.

How about these:

Storm: Hurricane
10 Pips 200+1000 storm damage to 1 enemy stuns 2 rounds.

Fire: Eternal Flame
10 Pips 900 fire damage to all enemies & leaves 2 smoke screens on all.

Ice: Polar Bear
10 Pips 100+990 ice damage over 3 rounds stuns one round.

Death: King Cobra
10 Pips 200+900 death damage over 3 rounds stuns one round & weakness.

Life: Touch of Life
10 Pips +900 Health to all, absorb and tower shield on all friends

Myth: Keres
10 Pips 100+800 Myth damage to all enemies & stuns all.

Balance: Solar Flare
10 Pips 300+900 Balance damage over 3 rounds and stuns.

I can describe the animation for each spell if anyone likes these. Yes, I do realize there are a lot of stun effects, however, that is why there is now conviction, stun blocks, and stun resistance on new gear. It is the evolution of Wizards 101.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Storm: Overpowered. Titans are basically similar to a Triton.

Myth: It's okay.

Life: Unoriginal. Over-healed. Stunning is for Myth and Ice.

Fire: Balance is "sun" based (e.g. Ra, Super Nova, etc.) Okay.

Death: Maybe 'too' original. Maybe only Virulent Plague to one enemy.

Ice: Blizzard is a "furious" hail. Overpowered.

Balance: Krokotopian spell already exists. Too much. Maybe less damage.

Storm: I don't see titans as being simular to triton, by what, the name?
Life: How is stunning for Myth and Ice only? Where do people get this?
Fire: Balance is all schools, is solar not part of fire?
Death: Too original? How?
Ice: Most agree the spells are overpowered, but compare it to blizzard?
Balance: How is a Krokogator already in exsistence?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I hate per pip storm cards and don't think storm should ever be given suh cards cause they are slow and totally non-storm like (I'm a storm player and if i wanted damage per pip I'd play fire as that is a fire sort of thing, not storm). The fire spell is totally unfair and I have to say "no way".

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
turbonator wrote:
I say that you are against everything everyone says. So far, that's ALL I've seen you do in the Forums. Whenever I see "AkhiroHattori5" I groan. Loudly. Then I prepare for the negative comments.

P.S. This idea is great.....but I can't help but agree with some of AkhiroHattori5's negative comments on this one.

Hmm. Let me just take a moment to pretend I care what you think.

Now that that's over with, I'd like to say that I'm not "negative". I'm a realist. If I don't think any of your ideas work, I'm not gonna say, "Your ideas are amazing! KI should definitely check them out!" That would be lying, and significantly worse than telling you a truth that you just don't want to hear. You can moan and groan until the cows come home whenever you see my username; that won't change the poor quality of your ideas and it won't change what I can and will say about them. So instead of complaining and trying to chastise me for being honest, how about you give me something to rave about?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
turbonator wrote:

Hmm. Let me just take a moment to pretend I care what you think.

Now that that's over with, I'd like to say that I'm not "negative". I'm a realist. If I don't think any of your ideas work, I'm not gonna say, "Your ideas are amazing! KI should definitely check them out!" That would be lying, and significantly worse than telling you a truth that you just don't want to hear. You can moan and groan until the cows come home whenever you see my username; that won't change the poor quality of your ideas and it won't change what I can and will say about them. So instead of complaining and trying to chastise me for being honest, how about you give me something to rave about?
I am happy people are honest in here, negative or positive it doesn't matter as long as your telling your honest opinion

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
i think they should make a new world and it would be like a city not like Marleybone something like NYC