Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.



Defender
Apr 19, 2010
130
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




It's not fair that some schools just get an effect while others get an attack spell. Make them all attack spells or make them all effects, but don't single schools out like that. :?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
729
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The Balance is a global spell called domination! Mu ha ha ha ha!!! We shall have Global Domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
eggywig wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The Balance is a global spell called domination! Mu ha ha ha ha!!! We shall have Global Domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Wyldfire should be changed to Global Warming

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
130
joujou11cool wrote:
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.


Any reason why storm would get another all-attack spell then?

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
54
wait, is this a joke?

this is post is not subjective enough to be worth an answer. "Does fire really need a new spell" what does that mean? What about the other schools?
What didn't you just call it: "Storm level 78 spells ideas"?
Shake my head

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
275
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The point is why should storm be the only class to be happy with their new spell. When you wrote: "Does fire really need another attack spell?" I had a feeling the other spells wouldn't be good. Not to be rude and I say this for 97% of the spiral: "I hope Kingsisle doesn't take consideration to these ideas." Just because sirens does 20 damage less than ice and does the least means storm should be the only one to get an attack? Sirens the most effects on it than any spell that exists in the game! Why would I work my behind off and get to level 78 just to get an awful blade that is 5% stronger than my item card and hundred of treasure versions? I wouldn't. Every school gets a damaging attack for our next spells (life an attack or heal) because we have to work hard to beat those bosses for them. I don't want to fight a boss with like 10,000+ health, just for a (excuse my language KI, thanks) stupid blade We have to wait probably an entire year for these and we want damage (or heals) for spells, not blades, not traps.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
doudjy wrote:
wait, is this a joke?

this is post is not subjective enough to be worth an answer. "Does fire really need a new spell" what does that mean? What about the other schools?
What didn't you just call it: "Storm level 78 spells ideas"?
Shake my head


As you most likely haven't read/understood, I said ATTACK SPELL! Fire nad Myth already do over 1300 damage and those spells nearly 1 hit KO! Not to sound rude but some people need to understand the physics of wizard101

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
flarzedrago9 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The point is why should storm be the only class to be happy with their new spell. When you wrote: "Does fire really need another attack spell?" I had a feeling the other spells wouldn't be good. Not to be rude and I say this for 97% of the spiral: "I hope Kingsisle doesn't take consideration to these ideas." Just because sirens does 20 damage less than ice and does the least means storm should be the only one to get an attack? Sirens the most effects on it than any spell that exists in the game! Why would I work my behind off and get to level 78 just to get an awful blade that is 5% stronger than my item card and hundred of treasure versions? I wouldn't. Every school gets a damaging attack for our next spells (life an attack or heal) because we have to work hard to beat those bosses for them. I don't want to fight a boss with like 10,000+ health, just for a (excuse my language KI, thanks) stupid blade We have to wait probably an entire year for these and we want damage (or heals) for spells, not blades, not traps.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer


1. Blades are boosting low a bit now.
2. Some people don't understand the physics of wizard101 (Not to be rude)
3. Have you not noticed that blades/traps effect the past spells you've had?
4. Level 78 spells aren't the only spells in the world that you can use.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.


Any reason why storm would get another all-attack spell then?


I literally laughed when I got hit by Sirens. I wouldn't be proud of 600 something damage.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
275
joujou11cool wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The point is why should storm be the only class to be happy with their new spell. When you wrote: "Does fire really need another attack spell?" I had a feeling the other spells wouldn't be good. Not to be rude and I say this for 97% of the spiral: "I hope Kingsisle doesn't take consideration to these ideas." Just because sirens does 20 damage less than ice and does the least means storm should be the only one to get an attack? Sirens the most effects on it than any spell that exists in the game! Why would I work my behind off and get to level 78 just to get an awful blade that is 5% stronger than my item card and hundred of treasure versions? I wouldn't. Every school gets a damaging attack for our next spells (life an attack or heal) because we have to work hard to beat those bosses for them. I don't want to fight a boss with like 10,000+ health, just for a (excuse my language KI, thanks) stupid blade We have to wait probably an entire year for these and we want damage (or heals) for spells, not blades, not traps.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer


1. Blades are boosting low a bit now.
2. Some people don't understand the physics of wizard101 (Not to be rude)
3. Have you not noticed that blades/traps effect the past spells you've had?
4. Level 78 spells aren't the only spells in the world that you can use.


Again I said no offense. Our blades have helped but 2 pips for a blade is a waste. No one would actually use it like they rarely use fuel. Yes they aren't the only, but that doesn't mean I want a 2 pip blade and fight a boss for one. The blades and traps we have now are fine, how do you think people pull off those hard hits? Our blades aren't weak they are perfect and other people feel that way too if they use them. Again I said no offense, but I guess you still took offense. Would you honestly look forward to find out that you 78 spell is an upgraded feint or a blade? I doubt it.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
130
joujou11cool wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.


Any reason why storm would get another all-attack spell then?


I literally laughed when I got hit by Sirens. I wouldn't be proud of 600 something damage.


Dude, haven't you noticed that everyone posting on this, don't like your silly excuses for spells? We all know that your probably storm because you just gave them the best attack spell, while giving us cr@p (Excuse my language Ki) These weren't even worth reading!!!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
flarzedrago9 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Alright, I've been thinking of the Storm spell for a while now. I will show the other schools but I think that the Storm one would be my best idea. The Death one I just got today but it's not as cool. Well, here goes: (Please don't say it's overpowered because no one knows how much health each school will have.)

Storm: Un-Aimed Bolt: 300 damage on random enemy, then 1000 on all enemies.
Accuracy: 70%
Pip cost: 10
Type: Damage
Animation: A black cloud comes in and then strikes 300 damage on one enemy with red lightning and then more black clouds come in and they all strike with red lightning on one enemy and then they move on to the next enemy.
If there is only 1 enemy left, then the 300 damage has 50% chance of hitting.
Description: 300 {Storm symbol} {fist} random enemy 1000 {storm symbol} {fist} all enemies

Fire: Forge: +45% fireblade. (Do they really need another attack?): Blade
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Charm
Animation: 2 forgers are burning steel in a fire pit then fire erupts and incinerates them and then the sword looks like molten lava and then glows metalic blue and gets deformed into a fireblade.
Description: +45% {Fire symbol} {fist} {Charm}
Well, blades are getting a little boring without animations so why not?

Ice: No More Mr./Mrs. Ice Guy: Feint Style
Pip cost: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Charm
Animation: Just a simple blade and trap that's all
Description: +50% {Ice symbol} {fist} {charm} all enemies, +70% {spiral symbol} {fist} to self

Death: Haunt: Repeats a drain
Pip cost: 10
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Steal
Animation: Ghost flies around and spots a wizard, then spins around the wizard and creates a death damage aura (Like what Skeletal Dragon does) but the symbol of the aura in the middle shows a broken heart in black
Description: 300 {Death Symbol} {Broken Heart}, 900 {Death symbol} {Broken Heart} over 3 rounds.

Life: Bow-ness: Attacks
Pip cost 10
Accuracy 90%
Type: Damage
Animation: Pan (the nature god in Greek mythology) plays a tune then spots the wizard, he thinks the wizard is sneaking up on him so he plays an enchanting tune and a bunch of harpies (again in Greek mythology) come and surround in front of Pan and shoot arrows at the wizard, then Pan plays a hollow tune.
Description: 1100 {Life symbol} {fist} and 3 random dispels.

Myth: Cerberus: Minion
Pip cost 6
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Minion
Animation: Cerberus comes in battle
Spells: Myth Blade 15% chance of using , Time of legend 5% chance of using , O'Leary 5% chance of using , Myth Trap 15% chance of using , Minotaur only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Humongofrog only uses when bladed and 25% chance of using , Cyclops 10% chance of using , Orthrus 5% chance of using , Medusa 5% chance of using.
Animation when Cerberus uses spell: All of his heads go up and down (Similiar to the Hydra but more in a wagging upwards way) then all heads hit Myth symbol.
Description: Summon {Myth symbol} Cerberus Minion

Balance: Domination: Global Spell
Pip cost: 2
Accuracy:100%
Type: Global
Animation: Looks exactly like Power Play but in darker orange
Description: +15% {spiral} {fist} to team, -15% {spiral} {fist} to opponents.

Hope you like this idea and I really hope that KI takes this into consideration. The current spells are a little overpowered compared to our health and to some people's resist. So, I found that these spells would really make pvp a longer match instead of just a first-hit win. It took me very long to come up with these and I honestly think that Fire and Myth shouldn't get any more powerful attacks. Also, Life shouldn't get another heal because they already heal crazily with Satyr and Rebirth. Also, many people have been wanting for Balance to get a useful bubble like this so you're welcome for reposting your idea. I understand that the Death and Storm ones are really complicated to make, but I really hope they come out into wizard101 because I think these are great ideas.




The point is why should storm be the only class to be happy with their new spell. When you wrote: "Does fire really need another attack spell?" I had a feeling the other spells wouldn't be good. Not to be rude and I say this for 97% of the spiral: "I hope Kingsisle doesn't take consideration to these ideas." Just because sirens does 20 damage less than ice and does the least means storm should be the only one to get an attack? Sirens the most effects on it than any spell that exists in the game! Why would I work my behind off and get to level 78 just to get an awful blade that is 5% stronger than my item card and hundred of treasure versions? I wouldn't. Every school gets a damaging attack for our next spells (life an attack or heal) because we have to work hard to beat those bosses for them. I don't want to fight a boss with like 10,000+ health, just for a (excuse my language KI, thanks) stupid blade We have to wait probably an entire year for these and we want damage (or heals) for spells, not blades, not traps.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer


1. Blades are boosting low a bit now.
2. Some people don't understand the physics of wizard101 (Not to be rude)
3. Have you not noticed that blades/traps effect the past spells you've had?
4. Level 78 spells aren't the only spells in the world that you can use.


Again I said no offense. Our blades have helped but 2 pips for a blade is a waste. No one would actually use it like they rarely use fuel. Yes they aren't the only, but that doesn't mean I want a 2 pip blade and fight a boss for one. The blades and traps we have now are fine, how do you think people pull off those hard hits? Our blades aren't weak they are perfect and other people feel that way too if they use them. Again I said no offense, but I guess you still took offense. Would you honestly look forward to find out that you 78 spell is an upgraded feint or a blade? I doubt it.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer


No, I didn't take it into offense(Sorry if I sounded like it )

I'm not sure if you've read some of the spells. Life has an attack spell, same as Death(which in my opinion I think that Death's spell is just awesome) and also, you know how Ice has a lot of resist? Well, since people complained about that, Ice gets a sort of Feint thing that puts a trap on all enemies instead of just 1.

1 reason why Fire's blade costs 2 pips is because I already know how good blades already are. If newer blades were to come out, they would deserve to cost pips. And also, Fire's new spell is the strongest AoE, so I think that Fire wizards should be most then glad to have Rain of Fire.

The Myth's minion, I don't really care what KI chooses for the spells it uses, minions can get annoying and I know that Myth wizards know that.

Balance's spell: The reason why this isn't an attack. Oh boy, my Chimera does around 2000 damage base. That's crazy. Excluding the waterworks resist though. Also, many people have asked for that type of global spell.

Storm wouldn't be the only school proud of its spell

Look at Life's:1100 damage! That's amazing! And also 3 Life Dispels.

I know that many Storm wizards have been complaining about shields, so this Random Strike would take out 1 random wizard's Storm Shield, and then hit an AoE.

If I were a fire wizard, I'd be excited to have the Forge spell. +45% blade to Rain of Fire!

Epic damage there.

Death's spell is a DoT drain.

I don't care if you like/don't like the spells. I just explain what they do, it's your opinion, you like what you like, I like what I like. Also, don't take it like it's going to become real, as it is an idea. :P

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
54
joujou11cool wrote:
doudjy wrote:
wait, is this a joke?

this is post is not subjective enough to be worth an answer. "Does fire really need a new spell" what does that mean? What about the other schools?
What didn't you just call it: "Storm level 78 spells ideas"?
Shake my head


As you most likely haven't read/understood, I said ATTACK SPELL! Fire nad Myth already do over 1300 damage and those spells nearly 1 hit KO! Not to sound rude but some people need to understand the physics of wizard101


Lol, you speak as though you work for KI or something. You did NOT create this game, and you're NOT smarter than everyone else. So quit acting like you're the one who understands the "physics" of the game, which I have no idea why this word is being used here.

ANY spells if properly bossted can do over 1300 damage in one hit. Therefore, I really don't understand your argument that fire and myth can do over 1300 hit. Leviathan hits over a 1000 with no buffs.

Your post is utterly biased, and does NOT make for objective debate.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.


Any reason why storm would get another all-attack spell then?


I literally laughed when I got hit by Sirens. I wouldn't be proud of 600 something damage.


Dude, haven't you noticed that everyone posting on this, don't like your silly excuses for spells? We all know that your probably storm because you just gave them the best attack spell, while giving us cr@p (Excuse my language Ki) These weren't even worth reading!!!


Dude have you not noticed that that's how much Siren's hits everyone? 28% resist! LOL! You don't get wizard101. Dude really, think before you act. Your post wasn't even worth reading if mine isn't. You have worse excuses then me. READ THE POST DON'T SKIP!!!! LEARN! You do not know that Fire and Myth hit the highest and Chimera hits around 2000 base damage because of Balance damage boost. Life gets a more powerful spell and Ice gets to boost their spells up. Only getting attacks is boring.

People get hit with 600 damage by Sirens. Any level 60+. You should try to get to level 60 and see! Then, what are you going to day? I thought you knew that Storm hits hard, that's what it's about, I thought you'd ave probably played long enough to know that. I guess not.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
248
not fair and um when you said does fire need another attack um let me think ya if you're going to say that about any school say it to storm and um it is unfair how some are attacks charms and effects

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
doudjy wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
doudjy wrote:
wait, is this a joke?

this is post is not subjective enough to be worth an answer. "Does fire really need a new spell" what does that mean? What about the other schools?
What didn't you just call it: "Storm level 78 spells ideas"?
Shake my head


As you most likely haven't read/understood, I said ATTACK SPELL! Fire nad Myth already do over 1300 damage and those spells nearly 1 hit KO! Not to sound rude but some people need to understand the physics of wizard101


Lol, you speak as though you work for KI or something. You did NOT create this game, and you're NOT smarter than everyone else. So quit acting like you're the one who understands the "physics" of the game, which I have no idea why this word is being used here.

ANY spells if properly bossted can do over 1300 damage in one hit. Therefore, I really don't understand your argument that fire and myth can do over 1300 hit. Leviathan hits over a 1000 with no buffs.

Your post is utterly biased, and does NOT make for objective debate.


I have no idea why I used physics either, it's just fun to say :P

I'm not acting like I'm the "smart one". People really don't understand why Storm gets an aoe. Storm hasn't gotten a damage based spell in a while that's an aoe! Get it?

You said: ANY spells if properly bossted can do over 1300 damage in one hit. Therefore, I really don't understand your argument that fire and myth can do over 1300 hit. Leviathan hits over a 1000 with no buffs.

You don't make a point there. Fire and Myth have powerful enough spells. 1300 has 300 (280 because Leviathan actually does 1020 damage, you should know that) more damage then Leviathan and Basilisk and Rain of Fire do a lot more then a Storm spell. Their damage boost is pretty good, so Storm can fall behind in damage.

All the level 78 spells basically hit a 1 or 2 hit(s) your enemy is dead. I hit around 2000 damage with Chimera and same goes for the people that only have 63% damage boost, so much for Storm. and Fire and Myth wizards. I also do that on my Fire wizard. I don't want wizard101 to be the first one to hit 2 spells wins game. That's just boring. I defend myself, so I don't take taken down easily.

Don't come up and say that they're 9 pip spells, well guess what! 14-9=5+2=7+2=9. You can double attack almost immediately.

My point was said that Fire and Myth's spell is power enough. There, your point was wrong. And no, I didn't help KI make wizard101. What made you think of that, I seriously don't know. Nice try, but try to make a point next time if you can please?

And I'm just explaining what the spells do, it's an idea. Don't take it like: O my goodness! This is going to be in the game! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The end of the world! NOOOOOOOO! Because that's how you people are taking this.


A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1625
joujou11cool wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Alexander5335 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
The only reason that some schools don't get new attack spells in my ideas is because the level 68 spells are already powerful enough.


Any reason why storm would get another all-attack spell then?


I literally laughed when I got hit by Sirens. I wouldn't be proud of 600 something damage.


Dude, haven't you noticed that everyone posting on this, don't like your silly excuses for spells? We all know that your probably storm because you just gave them the best attack spell, while giving us cr@p (Excuse my language Ki) These weren't even worth reading!!!


Dude have you not noticed that that's how much Siren's hits everyone? 28% resist! LOL! You don't get wizard101. Dude really, think before you act. Your post wasn't even worth reading if mine isn't. You have worse excuses then me. READ THE POST DON'T SKIP!!!! LEARN! You do not know that Fire and Myth hit the highest and Chimera hits around 2000 base damage because of Balance damage boost. Life gets a more powerful spell and Ice gets to boost their spells up. Only getting attacks is boring.

People get hit with 600 damage by Sirens. Any level 60+. You should try to get to level 60 and see! Then, what are you going to day? I thought you knew that Storm hits hard, that's what it's about, I thought you'd ave probably played long enough to know that. I guess not.


In the last paragraph I meant to say say, not day. Sorry about that.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
9
This, is honestly pathetic, no offense. We need attack spells! i dont want to fight a boss and take up like 45 minutes for like, a blade. I really dont want to be rude to you, but you overpowered storm a lot. You also dont understand the way on making a game, some of the things you mentioned would be quite tough to make. The animations in the game are also becoming longer and much better and detailed (some funny). Yours seemed kind of dull, no offense. I'd give those animations a rank of 7 pip spells. I have also devised a death spell though. Anubis (egyptian god of DEATH) I dont want to make it like Ra, but I believe he should start out coming out of a crack in the ground. You kingisles can come up with the rest if you take it to consideration. Anyway, I believe you should take these to attack spells, as we need them. And try to consider health and attack power, and don't overpower storm.
~Charles Deathhunter,i'm a flipping 1000 xp from transcended necromancer

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
54
joujou11cool wrote:
I have no idea why I used physics either, it's just fun to say :P

hmm, I guess you just write because you have the luxury of doing so, and just post whatever pops into your head. That explains a lot...

joujou11cool wrote:
I'm not acting like I'm the "smart one". People really don't understand why Storm gets an aoe. Storm hasn't gotten a damage based spell in a while that's an aoe! Get it?

What is Siren? what do you mean here?? Please enlighten me, since you're the one who understands the "physics" of the game.

joujou11cool wrote:
You don't make a point there. Fire and Myth have powerful enough spells.

More powerful than storm?? Storm is the epitome of power in the game. Lol, and I'm the one who doesn't understand the "physics" of the game. By your posts, it seems like you play this game on the message boards here, and therefore, have NO understanding whatsoever of what the characteristics of the different schools.

joujou11cool wrote:
1300 has 300 (280 because Leviathan actually does 1020 damage, you should know that) more damage then Leviathan and Basilisk and Rain of Fire do a lot more then a Storm spell.


I'm beginning to think that I'm actually debating with a 6 year-old (no disrespect to a lot of 6 year-olds out there who have a lot more intelligence). If you read my post with a little bit of understanding, then you would have noticed the importance of the word "over". I said that Leviathan does over 1000 with no buffs. Meaning, more than 1000. This is really simple stuff.

joujou11cool wrote:
Their damage boost is pretty good, so Storm can fall behind in damage.


Storm is by far the school with the most damage boost in the game (especially compared to fire and myth). So, I really don't understand what you mean here?

joujou11cool wrote:
All the level 78 spells basically hit a 1 or 2 hit(s) your enemy is dead. I hit around 2000 damage with Chimera and same goes for the people that only have 63% damage boost, so much for Storm.


Storm can get as much as 90% boost. If you're talking about hit capability, storm is the champion. so again, what are you talking about? Obviously, you haven't been hanging around good/great storm wizards.

joujou11cool wrote:
and Fire and Myth wizards.


Is this a complete sentence? Because it holds no meaning of its own.

joujou11cool wrote:
I also do that on my Fire wizard. I don't want wizard101 to be the first one to hit 2 spells wins game. That's just boring. I defend myself, so I don't take taken down easily.


Oh yeah? then you have never faced a spamming tempest team in the arena.

joujou11cool wrote:
Don't come up and say that they're 9 pip spells, well guess what! 14-9=5+2=7+2=9. You can double attack almost immediately.


You like math? OK... what does this operation suppose to represent?

joujou11cool wrote:
My point was said that Fire and Myth's spell is power enough.


Again, more powerful than storm?

joujou11cool wrote:
There, your point was wrong.


I doubt you know what a "point" is, or does; much less know when one is wrong. I basically said that your post was biased, because it provided powerful spells for certain schools, and none for the others. You came up with NO valuable reasons to explain that. Had you admitted that you were biased, then I would have simply ignored the post.

joujou11cool wrote:
And no, I didn't help KI make wizard101. What made you think of that, I seriously don't know. Nice try, but try to make a point next time if you can please?


Again, no offense to six-year-olds out there, but you sound like one. I said, "you speak as though you work for KI or something." Meaning, even though I know you don't work for KI, you speak like you work there; mainly, because you assume that you're the one who understands the "physics" of the game.

joujou11cool wrote:
And I'm just explaining what the spells do, it's an idea. Don't take it like: O my goodness! This is going to be in the game! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The end of the world! NOOOOOOOO! Because that's how you people are taking this.


Oh, believe me, I KNOW it's just an idea. The day your ideas would be implemented on the game would be the day millions of people would be leaving the game. Just because KI allow everyone (subscribed members, that is) to post their ideas on these boards, does NOT mean that thee give much consideration to every single one of them.