Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I know its early, but I don't want to forget these ideas!

Fire: Flaming Godess
1,120 on slected enemy, 350 damage over 3rds to all enemies, and adds fire trap to all enimies.
Animation: A burning flame erupts from the ground and the Flaming Godess appears. She hits the enemy with her blazing sword then raises it to the sun. She slashes all enemies doing the DoT and leaves a fire trap on all enemies.
Pip Cost: 10
Accuracy: 75

Storm: Thunder Flap
200 on selected enemy, then 1080, leaves random dispel, and storm trap on enemy.
Animation: Three blue fish with wings start jumping in the water. They begin flailing doing 200. It starts raining and they start to fly they flap their wings blowing wind at enemy doing 1080. It leaves random dispel and storm trap.
Accuracy: 70

Ice: Frozen Voyagers
950 on all enemies and 55 tower on caster.
Animation: The field becomes foggy and a Grizzleheim ship comes from a distance. The bear warriors jump out and attack all enemies. The spell then leaves a 55 tower on the caster.
Accuracy: 80

Life: Evergreen Watcher
720-890 all enemies, 500 absorb all allies, and reduce major threat.
Animation: A creature made of vines, thorny branches, and a lrage glowing orb for an eye pops out. It wrap vines around all enemies doing dmg. It drop thorns on you and allies leaving absorb and raises its arm reducing major threat.
Accuracy: 90

Myth: Neman Lion
50, 250, and 850 selected enemy, destroys all traps on all allies and you.
Animation: The lion jumps down from a cliff and roars at the enemy doing 50, it scratches them doind 250, and charges attacking them doing 850. It turns to you and roars destroying all traps on allies and you.
Accuracy: 75

Death: Call to the Headless
600 damage on slected enemy, 650 damage over 3rds, stun for 1rd, and convert half of Dot damage to health.
Animation: The headless horseman rides by on his shadow horse. His head opens and does 600 damage. His horse's eyes glow and ghost swirl around the enemy doing the Dot damage. He hits the enemy with his sword stunning and rides away.
Pip Cost:10
Accuracy:85

Balance: Demon of the Nile
850 damage on selected enemy, and a dragonblade and caster and allies
Animation: The river is calm, before the demon appears and walks on the land. It screechs and shoots a powerful beam from its mouth. The spell leaves a dragonblade on the caster and allies.
Accuracy: 85

I'll make quest for these and I hope you guys like these comment, give me some changes to the spells and I'll consider them thanks!

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer