Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 (Rank 10) Spells!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Hey everybody! This is just an idea, but I hope KI will put these spells in the game along with the expansion to Avalon, Polaris, or whatever other world and level 80! Ok, so first, I was thinking maybe I would just say the spells name. But nah, I gonna be me, and be more detailed.

Life: Leafzilla: Basically, this is the hybrid of stormzilla and satyr pets. Just the spell. It could be the same sequence, and blow out toxic waste to get rid of pollution on the planet (Go green!) and do around maybe 1100 damage to one enemy and put an over-time charm that disables heals over 5 rounds?

Death: Grimzilla: Ok, basically, same thing as the life one. One of the hybrid pets, and then it breathes out deadly gases of any type. I dunno. Maybe do about 1050 damage and swap half to health?

Myth: Legendzilla: I know, I know, another zilla. I'm just trying to make a zilla spell for every school. Basically, this one breathes out stuff like humongo frog. Maybe 1200 damage and put up a time of legend bubble?

Balance: Universal Bind: Happy I said not balancezilla? Well, this spell could be a hit-all spell that does, i dunno, 700 per enemy? And perhaps a black mantle and 25% weakness. What happens is a scarab comes out like the rank on spell then prepares the attack. A random black hole comes out of nowhere and sucks in the scarab. Then, the black hole spits it out at super speed and it flies into the enemy keeping its pincers wrapped around them. It does also leave and small over time effect.

Ice: Ice Ghoul: Basically a slightly larger version of ghoul, just does a lot more damage and is light blue color. Say, 1200 damage and 2 tower shields to self. Sound good?

Storm: Super Typhoon: A hurricane strikes all enemy and stuns for 3 rounds, with no stun shield afterward. Sound like a nice bonus? Just thinking up ideas as I type this!

And last but most certainly not least: Fire: Blazing Bird: A great bird (Greater then phoenix and sunbird) flies out of a huge fire and towers above the enemy. The bird flies out of view for a slight second, then swoops down on the enemy so hard, the after shock leaves 1300 damage over time and five smokescreen-to all enemy. I know fire sounds the best, but I just like the fire school, even though i'm life

I hope KI accepts my idea into the game! Cya in the spiral!
-Nicholas DragonFlame Transcended Theurgist

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I am sorry to say but these just sound like that the old spells got an upgrade. Also think of different names for the spiritual class. Everything cannot be "-zilla" at the end of it. Each type of schools has there own uniqueness and flare about them. Be more imaginative.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Hey I was justing thinking these up as I went along, didnt have much time. So dont blame me!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
wizguygoo wrote:
Hey I was justing thinking these up as I went along, didnt have much time. So dont blame me!

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Mine took 3-4 days to create. It's not like there's a deadline for spell ideas, so yes, I am going to blame you for these poor ideas.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Life: We have enough "zillas" and it's overpowered.

Death: We don't need another "zilla" spell! And it' overpowered.

Myth: Again, no more "zilla" spells .__. Overpowered

Balance: Same concept as Woolly Mammoth. An old spell appears, the new spell destroys it somehow, etc., etc.

Ice: This spell already exists but named differently. Overpowered for Ice.

Storm: Unoriginal. Eh....

Fire: Blazing Bird? Really? A phoenix or the "sun bird" is considered a "blazing bird." Overpowered.

A lot of people have posted on their spell ideas that they hope K.I. will consider, but K.I. has employees to create spells for them. And there are hundreds of spell ideas posted here, which would take them weeks or even months to "consider" them all.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Here are my ideas hope you like them :D
Death: Deadly Cob Web 300+1,000 over three rounds plus a plague( cob webs appear and you sea a dark sprite and then a spider jumps on it and the spirit vanishes and spiders attack you)85% accuracy
Fire: Flame Lord 1,000 to every one and minus 90% attack to every one( a fire cat appears and then it starts glowing and blows up mean while everything is on fire and a flaming giant being appears and shoots you with fire)
Balance: Judgement dragon 1,200 plus a black mantle to everyone( the seen of judgement but a dragon appears and says everything the judgement would but then breaths sun on you)
Life: Reincarnation 1,000 health to everyone and 600 damage absorb( Rebirth come in then gets way bigger and taps everyone with a branch.
Storm: Octo 1,700 to your opponent stun for one round and plus 10% accuracy to the next spell( sirens appear but then all form into huge octopus and hit you with spikey tentacles)
Myth: Goat Man 750+600 over three rounds and takes away all shields and blades.( a satyr appears then turns yellow and starts dancing the runs up and starts kicking you)
Ice: White out 950 and stun to everyone and provides your whole team with to dragon blades( you see a blizaard scene but then everything turns all white and then it turns clear and you get hit with a giant ice ball three times)
Ty for taking the time to read my ideas and i good luck with yours :D :D :D :D :D