Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 75 spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
here are my ideas:
Life:Pegasus appearance: flies down on a cloud and puts a 40+ life blade on caster and flies onto the ground and puts a 35+ life trap on enemy pips:3
Death: Crazed Tree appearance: a huge dead tree appears in the middle of dueling circle and its branches fly around and hits enemy putting a 40+ death trap on enemy the tree grows leaves and all the leaves fall on caster putting a 45+ death blade on caster pips:3
Myth: Raven appearance: a raven walks up to your enemy and pecks at them with their beak putting up a 40+ myth trap then raven walks to caster and makes a magic orb and throws it at caster giving them a 40+ myth bladepips:3
Balance: Sand Elemental appearance: sand swirls around forming a sand elemental the elemental creates a cloud of sand and throws at enemy pips:3 putting a 35+ any spell trap then makes sand swirl around caster giving them a 35+ any spell blade pips:3
Storm: Rain appearance: a white cloud appears and it turns darker and darker till it is purple it pours rain on enemy putting a 30+ storm trap on them then the cloud turns blue and pours rain on caster the rain swirls into a orb around the caster and the orb melts putting a 40+ storm blade on caster pips:3
Fire: Fighting Boar appearance: and boar walks up to enemy and attacks with spear putting up a 40+ fire trap then walks up to caster and throws dagger that turns into flames at caster putting up a 40+ fire blade pips:3
Ice:Snow appearance: snowflakes fall down on enemy and a big snowflake stands infront of the enemy blowing snow at enemy putting up a 40+ ice trap then the big snowflake looks at caster and blows mist at caster putting up a 40+ ice blade

Survivor
May 05, 2011
i so want a pegasus spell it seems so cool! i life and i want that spell now!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Instead, make the Pegasus fly down off the cloud, and heal with the trap and blade.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009