Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 spells remastered approach!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Hello last time i posted people were complaining about me not putting enough speace between lines and not very easy to read so now i am using a remastered approach to this plus end of wintertusk spells! Also plus Anubis is not the god of death Orisis is . Ok lets go

Myth
Guaridan of the golden ram
Animation A Dark Desert with a barren land with a dead tree on it lies a golden fleece then a thief comes and trys to take the golden fleece but the dragon gets the thief and then does the damage with a claw swipe
Damage 730 to all enemies Plus give 10 mana to one target

Life
Divine Restoration
Animation a big forest full of life with dryads and treeants dancing then a big sunny cloud emerges and the queen dryad comes and heals the target
Healing effect Fuly restores one target to full health

Death
Zombie(looks like wormguts,zombie pet,grubb)
Animation A Dark forest with a lighted center with trees with red eyes a big metal coffin is lieng in the lighted centre a hand comes out and grabbs the coffin and tears open the lid he jumps up and does the damage
Damage 850 damage to one target swap half of damage into health

Balance
Anubis
Animation A big barren desert with a big sun scarabs and scorpions scurrying around then anubis emerges and attacks the enemy with his claws
Damage 845 damage plsu add black mantle

Storm
Tornado
Animation a big whirpool with sunken ships leing on rocks then a tornado comes from the whirpool and does the damage
Damage 870-920 damage to all enemies plus add a 15 percent storm trap

Fire
Volcano
Animation rises like helephant and humungofrog with lava sptting out
Damage 595+595 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies

Ice
Yeti
Animation a cave with tree lanterns off ice bats swirling around two red eyes come from the cave he leaps out and does the damage
Damage 810 damage to one target

Now for end of Wintertusk spells

Myth
Persues minon
Health 1,350 costs 7 pips to summon
Can heal up to satyr and can do myth damage up to orthus also has learned up to Stormzilla and Helephant

Life
Guided confusion costs 6 pips
Converts healing into damage

Death
De-Activate Soul
Makes enemy defeated for 6 or 7 rounds Costs 5 pips

Balance
Balance The Weak costs 7 rounds
Heals 250+1100 over 3 rounds

Fire
Flicker Sprit costs 6 pips
Take 750 to deal 1350 damage to one target

Ice
Everwinter costs 5 pips
Takes one damage over time from one target

Storm
Buffed heal Costs 0 pips
Converts damage into healing

Thank you for listening
Dustin willowhaven lvl 55 grandmaster conjurer Myth
Alexander AnvilBlade lvl 20 adept therugeist Life
Rogan earthcoin lvl 11 Iniate Necromancer Death

Armiger
May 10, 2010
jibtherandom wrote:
Hello last time i posted people were complaining about me not putting enough speace between lines and not very easy to read so now i am using a remastered approach to this plus end of wintertusk spells! Also plus Anubis is not the god of death Orisis is . Ok lets go

Much Better, thank you!

Myth
Guaridan of the golden ram
Animation A Dark Desert with a barren land with a dead tree on it lies a golden fleece then a thief comes and trys to take the golden fleece but the dragon gets the thief and then does the damage with a claw swipe
Damage 730 to all enemies Plus give 10 mana to one target

How many pips? 9? why the mana and which target?

Life
Divine Restoration
Animation a big forest full of life with dryads and treeants dancing then a big sunny cloud emerges and the queen dryad comes and heals the target
Healing effect Fuly restores one target to full health

Need specific number heal, otherwise this totally ruins the convert heal to damage that you suggest later on, cause that would make it instant death!
Maybe Life could get a DOT AOE attack! or an AOE Heal maybe over time!

Death
Zombie(looks like wormguts,zombie pet,grubb)
Animation A Dark forest with a lighted center with trees with red eyes a big metal coffin is lieng in the lighted centre a hand comes out and grabbs the coffin and tears open the lid he jumps up and does the damage
Damage 850 damage to one target swap half of damage into health

Sounds good, but death I think needs another multi attack! or a DOT AOE!

Balance
Anubis
Animation A big barren desert with a big sun scarabs and scorpions scurrying around then anubis emerges and attacks the enemy with his claws
Damage 845 damage plsu add black mantle

Needs more damage

Storm
Tornado
Animation a big whirpool with sunken ships leing on rocks then a tornado comes from the whirpool and does the damage
Damage 870-920 damage to all enemies plus add a 15 percent storm trap

Just my opinion, but darkwind might be better. But storm really could use a DOT spell, just my opinion!

Fire
Volcano
Animation rises like helephant and humungofrog with lava sptting out
Damage 595+595 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies

Love DOT Spells, really do, but 595 to start? Think more along the lines of Snow Angel, but more powerful because it's fire!

Ice
Yeti
Animation a cave with tree lanterns off ice bats swirling around two red eyes come from the cave he leaps out and does the damage
Damage 810 damage to one target

No after effect?

Now for end of Wintertusk spells

Myth
Persues minon
Health 1,350 costs 7 pips to summon
Can heal up to satyr and can do myth damage up to orthus also has learned up to Stormzilla and Helephant

Would the minion have to wait 5 and 6 rounds to cast Stormzilla and Helephant? How many pips does minion start with? What PP chance%?

Life
Guided confusion costs 6 pips
Converts healing into damage

That is a lot of pips to convert a heal into damage. How would you ever know if your enemy is going to heal? Not sure how this one would work! If you heal yourself, would that not mean, you damage yourself? Or if you heal youself, it changes it to damage enemy, such as rebirth, the damage would go to the enemy! for 6 pips, plus 7 for rebirth? Not a fan!

Death
De-Activate Soul
Makes enemy defeated for 6 or 7 rounds Costs 5 pips

Sounds like a very long stun, what's the purpose?

Balance
Balance The Weak costs 7 rounds
Heals 250+1100 over 3 rounds

Love this idea!

Fire
Flicker Sprit costs 6 pips
Take 750 to deal 1350 damage to one target

interesting!

Ice
Everwinter costs 5 pips
Takes one damage over time from one target

A lot of pips to stop that! Not sure how that would work either!

Storm
Buffed heal Costs 0 pips
Converts damage into healing

Interesting idea, once again, not sure how that would work! But with storms damage, I would think that would make them heal way too much way too fast!

Thank you for listening
Dustin willowhaven lvl 55 grandmaster conjurer Myth
Alexander AnvilBlade lvl 20 adept therugeist Life
Rogan earthcoin lvl 11 Iniate Necromancer Death

Thank you for reposting this and making it easier, some great ideas, and a few to work on just a bit I think, but great start!

Historian
May 01, 2010
that is much much better,

anyway, i dont really like the fire spells, the first one, what about like 900-1000 AoE, no DoT, also the immolate type one, i have already killed myself enough with imo and i dont trust myself with this one lol other than that, balance, i agree with the previous poster, needs more omph.

other than that, i love it

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
First off guided confusion cannot be used with the fully heal one also known as restoration that would be 15 pips and the Pip limit is 14. Ok I will change the myth the guardian of the golden ram should instead of removing that mana it will now reduce power pip chanche by 25 percent. And Anubis will deal 870 and add black mantle