Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 58 spell quest cheating boss

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
While, I don't mind that they cheat or the way that they cheat, it would nice if their traps they placed on you just appeared on you as they spoke instead of them needing to actually cast them.

I know it's minor, but, it feels like their fights just drag on longer than what they need to be. Specially if you are wearing the right gear, they are no threat to you. I just got done with my pyromancers level 58 boss and I beat him with a 14 pip heck hound, but, can you picture all the boosted hexes I had around me? 1 for wyldfire, one for fire blade, 1 for elemental blade, 1 for both of the feints (x2) I used, 1 for fuel, one for the boosted fire trap, and 1 for the regular fire trap. That's 7 just for getting ready to attack him. Then one for each shield, I think I used three or four of those, so 10 at this point. Then an eleventh was add for the fire blade I used to kill his minion with.

So you see how much time can be added to the fight fairly up quickly.

It wasn't so bad with my diviner though, she only used a couple of blades, some heals, a storm lord and two tritons to win her fight which was surprisingly easy.