Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Pets

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
41
I seen greyrose's post of wintertusk and i been wondering of what the 58
Please pardon spelling errors
pets would be

Here are my ideas/predictions of them

Ice: Snow Angel (don't argue with me, myth got an orthrus pet)
And Frost giant pet would be hard to create hybrid pets or create

Fire: Fire dragon of course (its an cool spell and definately should be one/ also since it is a 48 spell)

Storm: I am not sure. Its highly likely to be a leviathan or Storm lord but i would be surprised if it where a Triton

Death: Scarecrow (easy hybrid ideas and its a 48 spell like fire dragon so it should be a 58)

Life: Forest lord (better then having bartelby stalk you everywhere O. O)

Myth: Probably have no choice but Medusa. (please be an earthquake pet!! i want a earthquake following my myth wizard)

Balance: Probably a Judgement or RA (would be awesome for a nova FLYING CHEESE FOLLOWING YOU!!!!!)

your fellow wizard Chris emeraldfinder Legendary ice

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
134
Personally, I hope they're completely unrelated to the level 58 spells. I'd rather have something completely unique, that would define the school and hint of things to come.


Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
29
Nice ideas. Here are mine,
Balance: Judgement (i would pay good money for that pet)

Storm: Triton (awesome to have a mini triton!)

Ice: Snow angle

Fire: Effret (how ever you spell it the lvl 58 spell for fire)

Death: (cant think of a good one)

Myth: Medusa

Life: Centaur

I know my ideas are lame so don't say gosh dude these are lame. I agree with what the guy above me said, Having new unique pets would be awesome, i am just to lazy to think of them.

Jonathan Walker 60 Balance
Jonathan Lifehunter 44 Death
John Storm 10 Storm

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Cool. What i think it will end up being
Fire- Fire Dragon
Ice- Snow Angel
Storm- Levithan
Life- Centaur or Forest lord (I like centaur)
Death- Skeletal Dragon would have me making a Death wiz in 0.2 seconds :D
Myth- Medusa
Balance- I don't like the idea of mini Ra stalker :( :( :( no idea what else it could be though

Survivor
May 10, 2010
27
This is what i'm thinking they might be:

Fire: Fire Dragon ( Sry it seems this makes the most sense )

Life: I think Forest Lord. That would be cool

Myth: Earthquake would be awesome, but what would the pet look like? O:

Ice: I think Frost Giant because I dont like the idea of giving ices another deadly Snow Angel. Enough health and resist as it is.

Death: Scarecrow would be nice. but make it like 550 to all. I think they made it just a little too weak.

Balance: Definitely Nova But instead of minus 25% it's minus 30%

& Storm: Storm Lord. That would be nice.

My 2 most commonly known wizards:

Trevor Goldenstaff, Legendary Theurgist
Trevor Dragonstaff, Magus Pyromancer ( 35 )

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
1
Ok so I'm from the school of death and I would love if they made these pets!

1.Skeletal Dragon
2.Vampire
3.Shadow (not like a real shadow but like a dark shadow with like red eyes)
4. Angel of darkness
5. Black unicorn (I REALLY like unicorns, so don't ask)

and well ya. I know they probably won't happen but just saying they would be awesome to have!

Fire

1. Whatever level 48 spell there is
2. Phoenix (If they don't already have it)
3.Flaming unicorn, black like ash and wings with flames, tail, mane etc.

Ice

1. Ice angel or whatevs
2. Evil snowman (don't know if they have it)
3. Blizzard of some sort
4. Snowflake Unicorn
5. Sugar plum fairy! Or ice fairy you know whichever works!
6.Ice unicorn (you knew this was coming

Life

1. Level 48 spell
2. Some sort of whimsical flowe
3. Angel of vines
4. Angel

Myth

1.Medeusa
2. Kraken
3. Manticore
4. Mythical unicorn. One eye, yellow wings of light (teehee)

Storm

1. Triton
2. Storm Unicorn. Lightning bolt wings star eyes (I know I don't have many ideas ok)
3.Tornadoe Follower (Basically like shadow but tornadoe style)

Balance

I HAVE NO IDEA

a griffin would be cool for all schools too!

Hope you like them even though well you know that won't be it

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
296
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
2
fire needs an efreet pet i dont want a lame fire dragon. i want a fire like beast following me.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
296
Well, a Feedback Friday question a few weeks ago was "What pet for your school would you like?" So maybe they'll give us whatever pets either sounded the coolest or got the most votes.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
103
Chool121 wrote:
I seen greyrose's post of wintertusk and i been wondering of what the 58
Please pardon spelling errors
pets would be

Here are my ideas/predictions of them

Ice: Snow Angel (don't argue with me, myth got an orthrus pet)
And Frost giant pet would be hard to create hybrid pets or create

Fire: Fire dragon of course (its an cool spell and definately should be one/ also since it is a 48 spell)

Storm: I am not sure. Its highly likely to be a leviathan or Storm lord but i would be surprised if it where a Triton

Death: Scarecrow (easy hybrid ideas and its a 48 spell like fire dragon so it should be a 58)

Life: Forest lord (better then having bartelby stalk you everywhere O. O)

Myth: Probably have no choice but Medusa. (please be an earthquake pet!! i want a earthquake following my myth wizard)

Balance: Probably a Judgement or RA (would be awesome for a nova FLYING CHEESE FOLLOWING YOU!!!!!)

your fellow wizard Chris emeraldfinder Legendary ice

I absolutely LOVE these ideas! I have been meaing to share my idas but my days have been so busy with these huge tests to worry about at school i havent had the time to share my ideas due to excessive studying (i hate studying) Although i do have to disagree with death.Yes it is a brilliant idea but i am saying it should be skeletal dragon because ho cool would that be? As for fire i think it should be efreet (no offense to dragon because i LOVE that spell) but i personally think it should be efreet. balance DEFINETLY judgement. That would be awesome to have that as a pet.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
2
the new pets are cool but the myth should be changed a bit. the ninja pig you can buy but the spell if it the pet should pe ninga pig like the treasure canr but pig gives two casts or ninja minion :l. it can be medusa with medusa doing 800 damage from slight enchantment. i was thinking a strange creature that has a decently challenge due to it being a new pet and 58 pet. the creature would be a harpie.

devin mythtalon legendary myth

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
575
An earthquake pet? The floor cracking and rumbling every step a myth takes. Hmm. That sounds interesting but would seem pretty strange to animate. Medusa pet. That might be nice. OH! Why not a Humungofrog!!!

Have it rolling beside you. Or bouncing. Humungofrog pet for myth lvl 58

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
3
the pets should be mounts which has a spell which attacks all the enemy for bonus spell and the mount speed will not be high speed so like 10% for speed so it won't like the crown ones there can be a bonus to a pet to like a certain aura say for fire the pet can have a red aura which increase fir attacks for ice pets blue,storm purplish,death bright black, myth bright yellow, life dark green, and balance can be bright tan that you can see.the aura can be increase lvling up your pet they can also increase the lvl for pet and lower the exp needed to lvl up or they can change the game that give more exp.o you can also lvl up your pet when you reach your lvl cap and once you have reached the lvl cap the pet will get like a third of the exp you get from battles to make lvl up pets easier. Wizard101 is about card battles so why not battle for your pets.

plz reply lvl.60 Michael Redheart fire wizard
lvl.51 Taylor Dreambreaker death wizard

Survivor
May 26, 2010
15
ok most fire people hate fire dragon
it is useless fighting a single opponent
here are my ideas

fire: efreet(efreet card) or a little moving flame(scald card)

ice: snow angel(snow angel card)

This one i am most proud of my idea
storm: a wild bolt(previous wild bolt card)

myth: medusa(medusa card)

death: scarecrow(scarecrow card) or skeletal dragon(skeletal dragon card)

life: centaur(centaur card) or rebirth(rebirth card)

balance: ra(ra card)

I also think for 10,000 crowns you should be able to buy astral pets

star: shining star(looks like starfish but yellow)

moon: moon(looks like moon ptolemos has behind him)

sun: sun(a sun hovering above you)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
548
My question is will there be hybrids? And will they mix with level 48 pets, hmmm.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
90
I actually know 3 of the new pets. They are a Humongofrog, Kraken, and Scarecrow. I saw them on the video that showed a sneak peak of whats coming to the Spiral.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
69
i love pets i think that ther sod be a levil 58 bunuy pet
that gives you the tower siled

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
45
sstpe wrote:
Ok so I'm from the school of death and I would love if they made these pets!

1.Skeletal Dragon
2.Vampire
3.Shadow (not like a real shadow but like a dark shadow with like red eyes)
4. Angel of darkness
5. Black unicorn (I REALLY like unicorns, so don't ask)

and well ya. I know they probably won't happen but just saying they would be awesome to have!

Fire

1. Whatever level 48 spell there is
2. Phoenix (If they don't already have it)
3.Flaming unicorn, black like ash and wings with flames, tail, mane etc.

Ice

1. Ice angel or whatevs
2. Evil snowman (don't know if they have it)
3. Blizzard of some sort
4. Snowflake Unicorn
5. Sugar plum fairy! Or ice fairy you know whichever works!
6.Ice unicorn (you knew this was coming

Life

1. Level 48 spell
2. Some sort of whimsical flowe
3. Angel of vines
4. Angel

Myth

1.Medeusa
2. Kraken
3. Manticore
4. Mythical unicorn. One eye, yellow wings of light (teehee)

Storm

1. Triton
2. Storm Unicorn. Lightning bolt wings star eyes (I know I don't have many ideas ok)
3.Tornadoe Follower (Basically like shadow but tornadoe style)

Balance

I HAVE NO IDEA

a griffin would be cool for all schools too!

Hope you like them even though well you know that won't be it


enough with the unicorns!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
45
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
28
Sorry to burst you imaginative bubble guys but if you look at the add for mounts roaming in houses you get to see 3 lvl 58 pets which are for death, storm and myth:

Death gets Scarecrow ;D good thing i got death wiz

Storm gets Kraken well at least it looks cool and probably has a better card

Finally myth gets ...humongofrog (giant frog thing) i guess its to make up for the awesome lvl 48 pet

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
16
I have some news i'm sure some of you may know already

Storm: Kraken
Myth:Frog (really wasnt expecting the frog to be a pet cause it kind of suck)
Death:Scarecrow ( pretty cool)
life:centaur ( pretty cool also)
Ice: ( still unknown ) cant think of anything but it wont be snow angel they wont use the new spells
Fire:(unknown) But a dragon or a draconian would be cool
Balance:judgement ( super cool)

I'm Fire
Carlos Dragonfist
Lvl 60

Currently doing Gh


Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
11
clarens56 wrote:
I have some news i'm sure some of you may know already

Storm: Kraken
Myth:Frog (really wasnt expecting the frog to be a pet cause it kind of suck)
Death:Scarecrow ( pretty cool)
life:centaur ( pretty cool also)
Ice: ( still unknown ) cant think of anything but it wont be snow angel they wont use the new spells
Fire:(unknown) But a dragon or a draconian would be cool
Balance:judgement ( super cool)

I'm Fire
Carlos Dragonfist
Lvl 60

Currently doing Gh


i agree with these except that i think that ice will be getting an ice wyvern and that fire will be getting a pheniox
i could be wrong but thats what i think

Erica NightHaven lvl 60 balance

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
3
If you watch the video on youtube (the one with the roaming mounts), you might see some new pets. Theses are the pets and the school I think they go with:
Myth:Humongofrog
Storm:Kraken
Death:Scarecrow

Kristen Griffinrider, Magus Pyromancer(level34)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Chool121 wrote:
I seen greyrose's post of wintertusk and i been wondering of what the 58
Please pardon spelling errors
pets would be

Here are my ideas/predictions of them

Ice: Snow Angel (don't argue with me, myth got an orthrus pet)
And Frost giant pet would be hard to create hybrid pets or create

Fire: Fire dragon of course (its an cool spell and definately should be one/ also since it is a 48 spell)

Storm: I am not sure. Its highly likely to be a leviathan or Storm lord but i would be surprised if it where a Triton

Death: Scarecrow (easy hybrid ideas and its a 48 spell like fire dragon so it should be a 58)

Life: Forest lord (better then having bartelby stalk you everywhere O. O)

Myth: Probably have no choice but Medusa. (please be an earthquake pet!! i want a earthquake following my myth wizard)

Balance: Probably a Judgement or RA (would be awesome for a nova FLYING CHEESE FOLLOWING YOU!!!!!)

your fellow wizard Chris emeraldfinder Legendary ice


Storm: Kraken.

Myth: Humongofrog

Death: Scarecrow

Life: Centaur who gives Forest Lord

Fire: Meteor Strike (a flying meteor behind you)

Ice: Snow Angel with a Frostblade spell.

Balance: Power Nova (a Nova following) and a Judgement Spell.

1