Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 and up quest in Dragon Spyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Dalia Falmea calls you and says "Come see me at once," Then when you get in and talk she says "Oh that was quick," Then the narrator says "You notice a potion," Then Falmea says "Oh that potion will help with what you have to do. Then she gives you a quest called "Into the lava!" you go to dragon spyre and go to a crack. Then the narrator says "You hear rumbling," Then the crack explodes and lava bursts everywhere. Then the narrator says "You quicky drink the potion and jump in,"

Enemies rank 8 -10

Enemy Health 1050 - 1385

Boss health 7535 - 10005

Then you talk to the ghost of Malistare and he says "Oh its you the one who defeated me," Then you click next and he says "I need you to go defeat 3 dragons and collect some teeth from the dragons," Then you get a quest called "dragon smasher" Then when you come back Malistare says"good now i know who," You click next and he says "Go to the fire tower and defeat the Efreet in there then come back," When you come back Malistare is in a battle with Merle Ambrose and Ambrose says "stand back," Then the narrator says you explain to Ambrose," Then Ambrose says "Oh i'm very sorry Malistare," Then Malistare says "I got angry that the umber queen she poisoned sylvia," Then Ambrose says "so the umber queen is behind everything,"Then you completed the place. :-)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
tebucky11 wrote:
Dalia Falmea calls you and says "Come see me at once," Then when you get in and talk she says "Oh that was quick," Then the narrator says "You notice a potion," Then Falmea says "Oh that potion will help with what you have to do. Then she gives you a quest called "Into the lava!" you go to dragon spyre and go to a crack. Then the narrator says "You hear rumbling," Then the crack explodes and lava bursts everywhere. Then the narrator says "You quicky drink the potion and jump in,"

Enemies rank 8 -10

Enemy Health 1050 - 1385

Boss health 7535 - 10005

Then you talk to the ghost of Malistare and he says "Oh its you the one who defeated me," Then you click next and he says "I need you to go defeat 3 dragons and collect some teeth from the dragons," Then you get a quest called "dragon smasher" Then when you come back Malistare says"good now i know who," You click next and he says "Go to the fire tower and defeat the Efreet in there then come back," When you come back Malistare is in a battle with Merle Ambrose and Ambrose says "stand back," Then the narrator says you explain to Ambrose," Then Ambrose says "Oh i'm very sorry Malistare," Then Malistare says "I got angry that the umber queen she poisoned sylvia," Then Ambrose says "so the umber queen is behind everything,"Then you completed the place. :-)
i havent got this quest