Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 11 spells!

1
AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
:lava dweller:550+600 over 3 rounds

:Frost warrior:800-1100 and stun for 2 rounds to all

Thor:-1100 to 1 target and 500 to rest

:Malestare:-800 and swap half to heal to all

:cerbertus :450+ 1100 and stun for 3 rounds

:Gurdian Angle:+1000 to you+450 to all friends- 750 to 1 target

:magical Fury:- 200 damage

hope you like my ideas!!! post your own

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
wha what? level 11? um what? that much power to level 11?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
nateironhammer on May 18, 2013 wrote:
:lava dweller:550+600 over 3 rounds

:Frost warrior:800-1100 and stun for 2 rounds to all

Thor:-1100 to 1 target and 500 to rest

:Malestare:-800 and swap half to heal to all

:cerbertus :450+ 1100 and stun for 3 rounds

:Gurdian Angle:+1000 to you+450 to all friends- 750 to 1 target

:magical Fury:- 200 damage

hope you like my ideas!!! post your own
no balance doesn't need another hit with different types hydra and chimera are fine for me even though I don't use it. the others are fine for me. here is my balance idea

belloq- 1100 to all and shield to user

Keelan Sun vault promethean

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
53
those are spells that should be learned at level 11 those are more like level 90 spells and besides the game is pretty much done so no rank 11 or level 11 spells like this

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
66
MythWizardForeves on May 19, 2013 wrote:
wha what? level 11? um what? that much power to level 11?
S/he is talking about rank 11 spells. P.S. I think it might be cool if you made the myth one A.o.E. because myth doesn't have many.

Squire
May 10, 2013
505
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
The First Swashbuc... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
those are spells that should be learned at level 11 those are more like level 90 spells and besides the game is pretty much done so no rank 11 or level 11 spells like this
Um, true the spells are way overpowered, but no. The game is not pretty much done. Lydia Greyrose has told us we are only on the second chapter of the spiral and there are more chapters to come.
So, these spells could be cool for like, level 98 or so :P

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
NO NO NO i mean the next set of new spells. for level 98s. when they make the next new world,this is what they learn.by the way,i have been to azteca... you need strong spells for even there.

Nathan IronHammer

level 62 diviner

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
114
saberlover5 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
no balance doesn't need another hit with different types hydra and chimera are fine for me even though I don't use it. the others are fine for me. here is my balance idea

belloq- 1100 to all and shield to user

Keelan Sun vault promethean
I like your idea better, it may also be because that last spell he has is kinda like the one i made

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3166
saberlover5 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
no balance doesn't need another hit with different types hydra and chimera are fine for me even though I don't use it. the others are fine for me. here is my balance idea

belloq- 1100 to all and shield to user

Keelan Sun vault promethean
I like your Belloq suggestion too!

-von/laura shadowsong,
promethean and

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
saberlover5 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
no balance doesn't need another hit with different types hydra and chimera are fine for me even though I don't use it. the others are fine for me. here is my balance idea

belloq- 1100 to all and shield to user

Keelan Sun vault promethean
yeah that is a good spell.But i think a little to strong. how about

belloq- 900 to all ward to you and trap to all enemys

post your own ideas to, im watching

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
65
nateironhammer on May 18, 2013 wrote:
:lava dweller:550+600 over 3 rounds

:Frost warrior:800-1100 and stun for 2 rounds to all

Thor:-1100 to 1 target and 500 to rest

:Malestare:-800 and swap half to heal to all

:cerbertus :450+ 1100 and stun for 3 rounds

:Gurdian Angle:+1000 to you+450 to all friends- 750 to 1 target

:magical Fury:- 200 damage

hope you like my ideas!!! post your own
I am no fan of the guardian angel spell. I would support it if it did say 1200 damage to one target and did
(number) to all friends.

But you have GOT to stop with the "life is supposed to heal" stereotypes. They annoy me. Back then when there was only Dragonspyre we had to stick with our centaurs since the level 48 spell only heals.

If there are any heal spells they should be from different side spell quests like what they did with Wintertusk's new spells. NOT for our main rank 11 spells that we learn at level 98.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
nateironhammer on May 18, 2013 wrote:
:lava dweller:550+600 over 3 rounds

:Frost warrior:800-1100 and stun for 2 rounds to all

Thor:-1100 to 1 target and 500 to rest

:Malestare:-800 and swap half to heal to all

:cerbertus :450+ 1100 and stun for 3 rounds

:Gurdian Angle:+1000 to you+450 to all friends- 750 to 1 target

:magical Fury:- 200 damage

hope you like my ideas!!! post your own
I would like to redo those spells.

Sun's Fury: 950 Damage to all enemies
Dance of the Penguins: 1100 Damage and stun
Tropical Hurricane: 1480-1600 Damage, remove 2 wards (negative or positive), and reduce taunt
Song of Reality: 250 Damage + 360 Damage (the next round) + 220 Damage (the next round) + 420 Damage (the next round)
Mother Nature: 810 Damage to all enemies and either heal self 1100 or heal all friends 800
Graveyard Portal: 1150 Damage and drain half to all enemies
Monster of the Sea: 40 + 1260 Damage over 3 rounds

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
SchicksalBestimmun... on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I would like to redo those spells.

Sun's Fury: 950 Damage to all enemies
Dance of the Penguins: 1100 Damage and stun
Tropical Hurricane: 1480-1600 Damage, remove 2 wards (negative or positive), and reduce taunt
Song of Reality: 250 Damage + 360 Damage (the next round) + 220 Damage (the next round) + 420 Damage (the next round)
Mother Nature: 810 Damage to all enemies and either heal self 1100 or heal all friends 800
Graveyard Portal: 1150 Damage and drain half to all enemies
Monster of the Sea: 40 + 1260 Damage over 3 rounds
once again NObalance does not need anymore spells that hit with different types also:

fire being the 2nd strongest school damage wise 950 wont do it

storm is fine

the death needs a little more damage for a rank 11

life is fine

myth needs a stronger starting hit not 40

please take this into consideration, thank you

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
saberlover5 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
once again NObalance does not need anymore spells that hit with different types also:

fire being the 2nd strongest school damage wise 950 wont do it

storm is fine

the death needs a little more damage for a rank 11

life is fine

myth needs a stronger starting hit not 40

please take this into consideration, thank you
I know in comparison death and fire is bad, myth also was begging for a new AoE and I forgot the to all enemies part, but:

1) You do not like the 40 damage to remove shields?
2) In the Death spell, did you notice the "all enemies" part, as well as the "drain " part?
3) Do you know how much your school struggles with going against your own kind?

Redo Death: 917 damage to all enemies, drain 1/2

Redo Fire: 1050 damage to all enemies

Redo Myth: 925 damage to all enemies, remove 3 positive wards (shields)

I have an explanation for why I make my amounts what they are. If you do not use Hydra and Chimera, do you survive by slowly killing the enemy/piercing resist? Have you heard complaints from Balance wizards about not having any DoT spells? If you do not favor my decision, what about:

Redo Balance: (Mass Balance Prism): Convert to ,, or (random chance, 33% each)

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
94
SchicksalBestimmun... on May 24, 2013 wrote:
I know in comparison death and fire is bad, myth also was begging for a new AoE and I forgot the to all enemies part, but:

1) You do not like the 40 damage to remove shields?
2) In the Death spell, did you notice the "all enemies" part, as well as the "drain " part?
3) Do you know how much your school struggles with going against your own kind?

Redo Death: 917 damage to all enemies, drain 1/2

Redo Fire: 1050 damage to all enemies

Redo Myth: 925 damage to all enemies, remove 3 positive wards (shields)

I have an explanation for why I make my amounts what they are. If you do not use Hydra and Chimera, do you survive by slowly killing the enemy/piercing resist? Have you heard complaints from Balance wizards about not having any DoT spells? If you do not favor my decision, what about:

Redo Balance: (Mass Balance Prism): Convert to ,, or (random chance, 33% each)
Oh I like you Myth suggestion :-)

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
SchicksalBestimmun... on May 24, 2013 wrote:
I know in comparison death and fire is bad, myth also was begging for a new AoE and I forgot the to all enemies part, but:

1) You do not like the 40 damage to remove shields?
2) In the Death spell, did you notice the "all enemies" part, as well as the "drain " part?
3) Do you know how much your school struggles with going against your own kind?

Redo Death: 917 damage to all enemies, drain 1/2

Redo Fire: 1050 damage to all enemies

Redo Myth: 925 damage to all enemies, remove 3 positive wards (shields)

I have an explanation for why I make my amounts what they are. If you do not use Hydra and Chimera, do you survive by slowly killing the enemy/piercing resist? Have you heard complaints from Balance wizards about not having any DoT spells? If you do not favor my decision, what about:

Redo Balance: (Mass Balance Prism): Convert to ,, or (random chance, 33% each)
yes I think balance needs converts just like that but that should come from a vendor not as the main quest or the person who gives the other mass converts.

I still stick with my idea as the new spell for the spell quest

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
I would like to here more ideas!!! all are welcome!!!

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
I have another idea. there should be the world Mount olumpus. Morganth is working with Kronos to take over Olumpus! you have to help the gods destroy Morganth and Kronos. these are my spell ideas for level 98s.
Kronos would me Myth. Your ememys would be Kronos's army of Mythalogical beast and Morganth's army of shadow web monsters!

Fire: Ares: 1000 + 500 over 3 rounds to all

Ice: Posiden: 800 to all and stun for 3 turns + 25% ice blade to you

Storm: Zues: 1300 to all and stun

Death: Hades: 850 to all and swap half to heal

Myth: Kronos: 10+90+ 1000 and summons rank 5 minion

Life: Aphrodite: 950 to all and heal all friends 1000 and stun to all

Balence: Athena: 850 to all and stun for 3 rounds and 35% blade to all friends

Nathan IronHammer level 65 diviner (mythology lover)

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
391
nateironhammer on May 18, 2013 wrote:
:lava dweller:550+600 over 3 rounds

:Frost warrior:800-1100 and stun for 2 rounds to all

Thor:-1100 to 1 target and 500 to rest

:Malestare:-800 and swap half to heal to all

:cerbertus :450+ 1100 and stun for 3 rounds

:Gurdian Angle:+1000 to you+450 to all friends- 750 to 1 target

:magical Fury:- 200 damage

hope you like my ideas!!! post your own
the fire spell is way to under powered and its not even an aoe spell. I can cast rain of fire for 2 less pips and hit all enemies for the compromise of 50 damage.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
nateironhammer on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I have another idea. there should be the world Mount olumpus. Morganth is working with Kronos to take over Olumpus! you have to help the gods destroy Morganth and Kronos. these are my spell ideas for level 98s.
Kronos would me Myth. Your ememys would be Kronos's army of Mythalogical beast and Morganth's army of shadow web monsters!

Fire: Ares: 1000 + 500 over 3 rounds to all

Ice: Posiden: 800 to all and stun for 3 turns + 25% ice blade to you

Storm: Zues: 1300 to all and stun

Death: Hades: 850 to all and swap half to heal

Myth: Kronos: 10+90+ 1000 and summons rank 5 minion

Life: Aphrodite: 950 to all and heal all friends 1000 and stun to all

Balence: Athena: 850 to all and stun for 3 rounds and 35% blade to all friends

Nathan IronHammer level 65 diviner (mythology lover)
YES! thank you I am not the only one wanting the new world to be a Greek god scenario

- I love it
- In greek myth Posiden is lord of the sea and is basically water and electricity so no not Posiden
- no Zeus has already appeared( storm lord) so Zeus isn't the new storm one Posiden will have to be
- no minion but it think because if the minion would happen it would have to be a rank 7 or 8, this should be the damage form: 500+500+500 damage
- yes I love it literally
- no to weak being lord of the dead and all, it should be: 1000damage to all and half to self
- I love it I will even give up belloq for it it is so good but it being only 50 damage so it needs to have more strength: 900 damage to all, stun for 2 turns, and 40% blade to self with 20% to all friends

I hope you like my comments

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
saberlover5 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
YES! thank you I am not the only one wanting the new world to be a Greek god scenario

- I love it
- In greek myth Posiden is lord of the sea and is basically water and electricity so no not Posiden
- no Zeus has already appeared( storm lord) so Zeus isn't the new storm one Posiden will have to be
- no minion but it think because if the minion would happen it would have to be a rank 7 or 8, this should be the damage form: 500+500+500 damage
- yes I love it literally
- no to weak being lord of the dead and all, it should be: 1000damage to all and half to self
- I love it I will even give up belloq for it it is so good but it being only 50 damage so it needs to have more strength: 900 damage to all, stun for 2 turns, and 40% blade to self with 20% to all friends

I hope you like my comments
yeah on the storm i did not know who to make ice. if i do what you say i need to find a new ice... any ideas

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
nateironhammer on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
yeah on the storm i did not know who to make ice. if i do what you say i need to find a new ice... any ideas
maybe Boreas: the greek god of the North wind here is my idea for what it does this will also have posiden to

Boreas - 1100 damage to all + stun for 2 turns + 30% trap to one of the targets Posiden - 1500-1675 damage + 500 damage to other opponets

here are my ideas

Explorer
May 06, 2012
59
saberlover5 on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
maybe Boreas: the greek god of the North wind here is my idea for what it does this will also have posiden to

Boreas - 1100 damage to all + stun for 2 turns + 30% trap to one of the targets Posiden - 1500-1675 damage + 500 damage to other opponets

here are my ideas
Yes i know but he is a minor god... i want major gods

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
76
nateironhammer on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
Yes i know but he is a minor god... i want major gods
there is no major god of ice but there is Chione the Greek minor goddess of snow and in Greek but she didn't even control snow with out Boreas permission.

if you want to check google you can but I have checked all possibilities and Chione literally means snow in Greek so there you go

Chione- 1100 damage to all + stun for 2 turns to all + 30% on all targets

1