Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 Elixir

1
AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
There should be a Level 100 Elixir, the current level 50 elixir is great, I have used it on 5 of my wizards but for people like me, I have 7 wizards, and 8 slots in total, if I wan't to get them all to at least level 100 (Which is the next major milestone from 50) I would have to go all the way through Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and both parts of Krhysalis, which takes a long time, and gets really boring after doing it a couple of times. I feel a level 100 Elixir should cost 60,000 crowns , or 30,000 if you've already purchased a level 50 elixir for that character

For the record i would be willing to purchase 6 of the level 100 Elixirs I described

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
Hero
Sep 30, 2018
778
ash5super on May 21, 2020 wrote:
There should be a Level 100 Elixir, the current level 50 elixir is great, I have used it on 5 of my wizards but for people like me, I have 7 wizards, and 8 slots in total, if I wan't to get them all to at least level 100 (Which is the next major milestone from 50) I would have to go all the way through Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and both parts of Krhysalis, which takes a long time, and gets really boring after doing it a couple of times. I feel a level 100 Elixir should cost 60,000 crowns , or 30,000 if you've already purchased a level 50 elixir for that character

For the record i would be willing to purchase 6 of the level 100 Elixirs I described
I think base on the way you put it, i can fully back this up on the condition that level 100 is the max elixir that should be given out to players. I can understand that there is no need to go through the same story 7 times for each school, and seeing that the max cap is 130 now it makes a lot of sense. The price range however is a bit over the top and am not sure id consider spending that much either but, if you can afford it by all means go ahead

Explorer
May 06, 2013
53
Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
jetlightning on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
I vote no for level 100 elixir
I explained my very valid points on why a level 100 elixir should be in the game. As of right now I cannot see a reason why one should not exist. Please explain your reasons for not wanting one in the game so that I may better understand the choice of those that oppose this idea. thanks

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
If possible I would like a game Developer and or Admin to provide their opinions on this topic as well.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2016
5
I'd vote no, mostly because you're skipping the majority of the game when you use it. The Level 50 Elixir is fine because you still have 2/3 of the game to go through, and the early levels where you just spam your best attack spell is in that 1/3 that you skip... but a level 100 elixir skips the majority of the game, and why would you want to level many Wizards to max unless you enjoyed the game?

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
steveman0012 on Jun 9, 2020 wrote:
I'd vote no, mostly because you're skipping the majority of the game when you use it. The Level 50 Elixir is fine because you still have 2/3 of the game to go through, and the early levels where you just spam your best attack spell is in that 1/3 that you skip... but a level 100 elixir skips the majority of the game, and why would you want to level many Wizards to max unless you enjoyed the game?
This seems to be the only argument that those who oppose this idea have, however it is not valid. Much like the Level 50 elixir you must have achieved that level on at least one wizard first. Usually those who oppose the level 100 elixir have not ever used a level 50 elixir and are not aware of this restriction. You are not skipping the game, you must have already played it. People like me who have up to 8 wizards on one account certainly do not want to play through the same game 8 times. the first time obviously is great, the second time is okay, but the third time is just boring. Polaris through Empyrea are so different from the rest of the game that I wouldn't mind doing those worlds 8 times The bosses in these worlds have way less health, but require more strategy due to their cheats which is something I prefer. Also additional points for the level 100 Elixir. Seeing as how the level 50 elixir gives an enchanted broom mount, and doesn't do any side quests. I think the level 100 elixir should give either the brume mount the cast symbol mount for whichever school you use it on. As well as complete the crafting quests up to level 100.

Please provide another argument that opposes the level 100 elixir, as your current one is invalid.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1112
Level 100 Elixir makes no sense at this time. What is the point of playing when you skip most of the worlds? You won't only be missing out cool drops, you'll be missing out a great storyline as well which is the same as flipping through the book pages and only read the ending; don't like the story, why read? If the game is getting boring. change tactics or why play it for now?

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
Patrick Ravenbane on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
Level 100 Elixir makes no sense at this time. What is the point of playing when you skip most of the worlds? You won't only be missing out cool drops, you'll be missing out a great storyline as well which is the same as flipping through the book pages and only read the ending; don't like the story, why read? If the game is getting boring. change tactics or why play it for now?
There's something fundamental about this that you guys simply aren't understanding. As I mentioned earlier you are not skipping the game Much like the level 50 elixir, you MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 100 ON 1 WIZARD ALREADY. You are not missing out on the story, you have already experienced it. Analyzing your analogy, it's most definitely not like skipping through a book going directly to the end, because you already read the book, it would be more like skipping to your favorite part of the story that you already read, because you didn't want to read all the way to the end of it 8 times.

Also for missing out on "cool drops" there are really no cool drops that you will get from these worlds. every drop will either be available in the bazaar, or if it is not auction-able there will be something similar in design available at the bazaar. Okay, that's appearance what about stats you might be asking. Well if you have ever used a level 50 elixir than you would know the answer to that, you are given a full set of equipment with better stats than anything else for that level.

If you have never used a level 50 elixir, than you will simply not understand the fundamentals of how this works. I implore you to try it out before making empty arguments against a level 100 elixir.

Geographer
Sep 19, 2013
877
I don't see why people are so opposed to this. I personally wouldn't use it since I like playing through the story, but if someone wants to play max ice PvP but doesn't want to grind through 130 levels, I wouldn't mind them paying real money to skip that.

Hero
Sep 30, 2018
778
ash5super on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
There's something fundamental about this that you guys simply aren't understanding. As I mentioned earlier you are not skipping the game Much like the level 50 elixir, you MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 100 ON 1 WIZARD ALREADY. You are not missing out on the story, you have already experienced it. Analyzing your analogy, it's most definitely not like skipping through a book going directly to the end, because you already read the book, it would be more like skipping to your favorite part of the story that you already read, because you didn't want to read all the way to the end of it 8 times.

Also for missing out on "cool drops" there are really no cool drops that you will get from these worlds. every drop will either be available in the bazaar, or if it is not auction-able there will be something similar in design available at the bazaar. Okay, that's appearance what about stats you might be asking. Well if you have ever used a level 50 elixir than you would know the answer to that, you are given a full set of equipment with better stats than anything else for that level.

If you have never used a level 50 elixir, than you will simply not understand the fundamentals of how this works. I implore you to try it out before making empty arguments against a level 100 elixir.
I think your over explaining the situation to people who won't even spend crowns on the level 50 elixir to begin with. I voted yes on this simply because only one explanation needed. If you already completed level 100 you do not have to go through that 7 or 14 times again that's pointless and the idea itself its great. If it was already implemented at level 50 then nothing is wrong with the level 100. Your not being forced to buy anything on wiz, and if your willing to spend a dime it should give you the benefit of exceeding completed worlds on multiple characters.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1112
ash5super on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
There's something fundamental about this that you guys simply aren't understanding. As I mentioned earlier you are not skipping the game Much like the level 50 elixir, you MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 100 ON 1 WIZARD ALREADY. You are not missing out on the story, you have already experienced it. Analyzing your analogy, it's most definitely not like skipping through a book going directly to the end, because you already read the book, it would be more like skipping to your favorite part of the story that you already read, because you didn't want to read all the way to the end of it 8 times.

Also for missing out on "cool drops" there are really no cool drops that you will get from these worlds. every drop will either be available in the bazaar, or if it is not auction-able there will be something similar in design available at the bazaar. Okay, that's appearance what about stats you might be asking. Well if you have ever used a level 50 elixir than you would know the answer to that, you are given a full set of equipment with better stats than anything else for that level.

If you have never used a level 50 elixir, than you will simply not understand the fundamentals of how this works. I implore you to try it out before making empty arguments against a level 100 elixir.
Yes , I know how level 50 elixir works. I read up on it but that is besides my point. Skipping is skipping. It doesn't matter if you have 2,3.4 wizards and so on after the first. It's still skiipping. You can do what you want. I like this game well enough I dont get bored even after playing my 7th wizard from level 1 to the end of Empryea. It's that kind of the storyline I can play over and over agian with the use of my imagination making it more fun and pratical. Everyone has their own view points on this matter. We do understand. Some of us just don't agree with you because their interests lies elsewhere. I think my point is valid enough for me

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
Patrick Ravenbane on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
Yes , I know how level 50 elixir works. I read up on it but that is besides my point. Skipping is skipping. It doesn't matter if you have 2,3.4 wizards and so on after the first. It's still skiipping. You can do what you want. I like this game well enough I dont get bored even after playing my 7th wizard from level 1 to the end of Empryea. It's that kind of the storyline I can play over and over agian with the use of my imagination making it more fun and pratical. Everyone has their own view points on this matter. We do understand. Some of us just don't agree with you because their interests lies elsewhere. I think my point is valid enough for me
Very well then, play through the complete story 8 times. In several years when you finish that goal and have spent hundreds on memberships and crowns, if you still do not see the need for a level 100 elixir than I will consider your position. However because you do not have 8 max level wizards at the moment, and have not experienced what I am trying to argue, your current viewpoint is invalid.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
can a game dev please give their opinion on the level 100 elixir?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
53
ash5super on May 21, 2020 wrote:
There should be a Level 100 Elixir, the current level 50 elixir is great, I have used it on 5 of my wizards but for people like me, I have 7 wizards, and 8 slots in total, if I wan't to get them all to at least level 100 (Which is the next major milestone from 50) I would have to go all the way through Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and both parts of Krhysalis, which takes a long time, and gets really boring after doing it a couple of times. I feel a level 100 Elixir should cost 60,000 crowns , or 30,000 if you've already purchased a level 50 elixir for that character

For the record i would be willing to purchase 6 of the level 100 Elixirs I described
How do you get the 8th slot? I tried buying the additional charactor elixir again but it wont let me buy another one?

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
jetlightning on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
How do you get the 8th slot? I tried buying the additional charactor elixir again but it wont let me buy another one?
This is not really the place for that question, however the answer is during a past crowns reward event an additional character slot elixir was a prize. if you have already have purchased the elixir from the crowns shop then this prize elixir would add on to it thus giving you the eighth slot.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1112
ash5super on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
Very well then, play through the complete story 8 times. In several years when you finish that goal and have spent hundreds on memberships and crowns, if you still do not see the need for a level 100 elixir than I will consider your position. However because you do not have 8 max level wizards at the moment, and have not experienced what I am trying to argue, your current viewpoint is invalid.
Good, it's settled. I'm glad we have an agreement. You mentioned your veiwpoint, I mentioned mine and I cant wait to get the 8th wizard because playing Wizard101 is so much fun, the game is more valuable to me than money on memberships without spending a lot of crowns Enjoy your game.

Mastermind
Nov 22, 2008
349
So I don't have much knowledge of the level 50 elixir (none actually), so I don't feel too terribly qualified to argue for or against. I can only say things I observe and give my gut impulse.

A level 100 elixir sounds like it takes parts of the game with cool strategic moments and sets them aside. That's my major issue, and if it was to a poll I paid attention to, I probably wouldn't have supported a level 50 elixir.

I AM aware, from reading this thread all the way through, that you must have ALREADY achieved that level on another wizard and as such are not missing out on central story components. This, to my lack of knowledge, is irrespective of school of the wizard the elixir is being bought for. So someone who played through with a storm could buy such an elixir for their ice and they would have a high level ice easily.

Different schools have different challenges to overcome in the later game, especially if they aren't with a storm/are a storm who gets buffed and wins. Personally, I don't like the idea of anyone getting to play ice without having the struggles of ice.

The way I see this, the elixirs put a comparative value on the levels between 50 and 100. This is, albeit, very little actual value in terms of time played, maybe a couple weeks tops to get through these levels with 4 or 5 hours of daily play, it would, for many people, make it feel like their experience was cheapened.

If I am understanding correctly, you are proposing to be level 100 and at the end of the Morganthe arc, starting the last arc and jumping into Polaris, which is a relatively small world, especially compared to the Khrysalis that was skipped, which is likely the biggest reason for push back against this.

My last issue, one that comes due to a lack of knowledge, is cost of the elixir. Honestly, it's cost should be dependent on if it takes a lv1 wizard to lv100 or a level50+ wizard to lv100. But that's honestly not my job to worry about. I only care that it costs something proportional to the difficulty of what was skipped, which is certainly MUCH greater than anything in the Malistaire arc.

Of course, I am willing to admit what I don't know so any of my points COULD be wrong/flawed, but I feel I have tried to put my thoughts forward in a clear, if not compelling, way.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
rest on Jun 21, 2020 wrote:
So I don't have much knowledge of the level 50 elixir (none actually), so I don't feel too terribly qualified to argue for or against. I can only say things I observe and give my gut impulse.

A level 100 elixir sounds like it takes parts of the game with cool strategic moments and sets them aside. That's my major issue, and if it was to a poll I paid attention to, I probably wouldn't have supported a level 50 elixir.

I AM aware, from reading this thread all the way through, that you must have ALREADY achieved that level on another wizard and as such are not missing out on central story components. This, to my lack of knowledge, is irrespective of school of the wizard the elixir is being bought for. So someone who played through with a storm could buy such an elixir for their ice and they would have a high level ice easily.

Different schools have different challenges to overcome in the later game, especially if they aren't with a storm/are a storm who gets buffed and wins. Personally, I don't like the idea of anyone getting to play ice without having the struggles of ice.

The way I see this, the elixirs put a comparative value on the levels between 50 and 100. This is, albeit, very little actual value in terms of time played, maybe a couple weeks tops to get through these levels with 4 or 5 hours of daily play, it would, for many people, make it feel like their experience was cheapened.

If I am understanding correctly, you are proposing to be level 100 and at the end of the Morganthe arc, starting the last arc and jumping into Polaris, which is a relatively small world, especially compared to the Khrysalis that was skipped, which is likely the biggest reason for push back against this.

My last issue, one that comes due to a lack of knowledge, is cost of the elixir. Honestly, it's cost should be dependent on if it takes a lv1 wizard to lv100 or a level50+ wizard to lv100. But that's honestly not my job to worry about. I only care that it costs something proportional to the difficulty of what was skipped, which is certainly MUCH greater than anything in the Malistaire arc.

Of course, I am willing to admit what I don't know so any of my points COULD be wrong/flawed, but I feel I have tried to put my thoughts forward in a clear, if not compelling, way.
I appreciate your admittance of a lack of knowledge. Allow me to justify an argument on your points.

1. There are very few moments in the worlds of Celestia- Khrysalis that require a player to use complex strategiesfor the most part it's just blade, trap, feint, hit. as for those few exceptions, those would require help from other players to overcome, regardless of your school. You really need to start coming up with strategies in polaris + when most bosses refuse the use of blade/ traps or feints.

2. you argued that you don't like the idea of someone skipping to lvl 100 with ice. The problem with this is that Ice is actually a massive powerhouse that can achieve higher damage levels than storm, and of course has the most resistance. If you have tried ice, and find it to be weak, i implore you to try again. Ice is arguably the best school, they have every type of spell except for healing, it even has an ice version of supercharge, and an X pip AOE spell that does more damage then tempest.

3. Not everyone can play for 4-5 hours a day, for several weeks to get from 50-100. If you can, than good for you. you obviously have a lot of free time. however for me personally when i'm working i would be lucky to get 1 or 2 hours per week of gameplay. I have been playing wizard101 since 2009 and my highest level wizard is 122. it's not easy to level up when you don't have the time to play. I want all max wizards of course, but it's simply not feasible for someone like me without a level 100 elixir.

4. Polaris is small compared to khrysalis, this is true. however thats also why it's better to skip to it. Khrysalis took me a LONG time to complete, I was so satisfied when i finally got to polaris. Polaris is an Ideal world, there are incredible maps, a great storyline, and you won't be stuck on it forever.

5. As i said in my original post, the elixir should cost 60k if your jumping from 1-49 and 30k if your jumping from 51-99 this can be justified by the already existing level 50 elixir. 30k crowns buys 50 levels. you can use the level 50 elixir at level 49, its just up to your discretion on whether or not you wan't to spend 30k crowns for 1 level. I used one on a wizard that was in the 30's and in Marleybone and i personally don't regret it.

Ultimately there really is no reason for a level 100 elixir to not exist. and again, CAN A DEV RESPOND PLEASE????????

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2408
ash5super on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
There's something fundamental about this that you guys simply aren't understanding. As I mentioned earlier you are not skipping the game Much like the level 50 elixir, you MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 100 ON 1 WIZARD ALREADY. You are not missing out on the story, you have already experienced it. Analyzing your analogy, it's most definitely not like skipping through a book going directly to the end, because you already read the book, it would be more like skipping to your favorite part of the story that you already read, because you didn't want to read all the way to the end of it 8 times.

Also for missing out on "cool drops" there are really no cool drops that you will get from these worlds. every drop will either be available in the bazaar, or if it is not auction-able there will be something similar in design available at the bazaar. Okay, that's appearance what about stats you might be asking. Well if you have ever used a level 50 elixir than you would know the answer to that, you are given a full set of equipment with better stats than anything else for that level.

If you have never used a level 50 elixir, than you will simply not understand the fundamentals of how this works. I implore you to try it out before making empty arguments against a level 100 elixir.
Unless you have started a NEW wizard recently, you are skipping a lot of the changes KI has made. "The Book has been rewritten". I have several paperback books I have read so many times you would think I knew them by heart. Truth is, I always find something I missed before.

I am running a new Ice wizard and a Fire ( a lvl 12 in Colossus Blvd) on a new account and so is my grandson. I have never in the past had a wizard at lvl 12 at this point in the game. I have always had my wizards much closer to lvl 20 by the time I moved into Krok. Even doing Crab Alley won't be enough to get this wizard closer to lvl 20.

My oldest grandson has watched me play my 2 other accounts for several years. Grandson is running a Death wizard that is currently a lvl 30 along with my Ice also lvl 30. Both have completed Hyde Park much faster than in the past but at a lower level than it would have been without the changes. I don't think it is a good idea to teach him it is ok to "SKIP" something even in a game. We all have tasks we would prefer to skip but can't.

There are quests that have been shortened, retired or altered in some way that makes the game feel new. I do feel that some of these changes has also reduced the amount of XP a wizard can actually gain and I am still watching that. I have made it a point to do all sides on my first 2 accounts and will do so on the new one. I found that by doing them, my wizards are usually 3-5 levels above the required level to enter the next world. I don't think that is going to happen with the changes that have been made. Since the world level requirements were reduce a few years ago, it only stands to reason, the amount of XP was also. That is a lot of XP for each level.

I have 2 wizards at the end of Mirage with 2 in Azteca, 4 in Zafaria, 4 in mid Celestia. All are on my 2 main and original accounts. None of them will be near the original level requirement to enter the next world. Nor will any of them be that 3-5 levels above the requirement.

I have had and seen better crafted gear for the level than what the lvl 50 elixir provides. No, I did not support the lvl 50 elixir and I definitely don't support a lvl 100 elixir.

Enchanted Broom is 50-75k gold in the Crowns shop. Just a drop in the bucket in game gold compared to the cost of 30k crowns for the lvl 50 elixir. The cost alone is not worth it. Even the gear that comes with it is only mediocre. A level 100 elixir is going to far exceed that cost. Yes, I am sure there are some out there that would gladly pay it, but IMO, If you are that bored with a game, why play it.

IF and I do say IF, the game was at a level 200, maybe a level 100 elixir would be feasible but not at this time.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
DragonLady1818 on Jun 23, 2020 wrote:
Unless you have started a NEW wizard recently, you are skipping a lot of the changes KI has made. "The Book has been rewritten". I have several paperback books I have read so many times you would think I knew them by heart. Truth is, I always find something I missed before.

I am running a new Ice wizard and a Fire ( a lvl 12 in Colossus Blvd) on a new account and so is my grandson. I have never in the past had a wizard at lvl 12 at this point in the game. I have always had my wizards much closer to lvl 20 by the time I moved into Krok. Even doing Crab Alley won't be enough to get this wizard closer to lvl 20.

My oldest grandson has watched me play my 2 other accounts for several years. Grandson is running a Death wizard that is currently a lvl 30 along with my Ice also lvl 30. Both have completed Hyde Park much faster than in the past but at a lower level than it would have been without the changes. I don't think it is a good idea to teach him it is ok to "SKIP" something even in a game. We all have tasks we would prefer to skip but can't.

There are quests that have been shortened, retired or altered in some way that makes the game feel new. I do feel that some of these changes has also reduced the amount of XP a wizard can actually gain and I am still watching that. I have made it a point to do all sides on my first 2 accounts and will do so on the new one. I found that by doing them, my wizards are usually 3-5 levels above the required level to enter the next world. I don't think that is going to happen with the changes that have been made. Since the world level requirements were reduce a few years ago, it only stands to reason, the amount of XP was also. That is a lot of XP for each level.

I have 2 wizards at the end of Mirage with 2 in Azteca, 4 in Zafaria, 4 in mid Celestia. All are on my 2 main and original accounts. None of them will be near the original level requirement to enter the next world. Nor will any of them be that 3-5 levels above the requirement.

I have had and seen better crafted gear for the level than what the lvl 50 elixir provides. No, I did not support the lvl 50 elixir and I definitely don't support a lvl 100 elixir.

Enchanted Broom is 50-75k gold in the Crowns shop. Just a drop in the bucket in game gold compared to the cost of 30k crowns for the lvl 50 elixir. The cost alone is not worth it. Even the gear that comes with it is only mediocre. A level 100 elixir is going to far exceed that cost. Yes, I am sure there are some out there that would gladly pay it, but IMO, If you are that bored with a game, why play it.

IF and I do say IF, the game was at a level 200, maybe a level 100 elixir would be feasible but not at this time.
Your argument is against the already existing level 50 elixir. Not against the level 100 Elixir. yes you are right there have been changes to quests and story line, but only for wizard city. That obviously does not apply to celestia+. Your arguments also seem to be anecdotal. You personally enjoy doing the earliest quests in the game as you indicated by your numerous low level wizards over multiple accounts, this does not apply to the 50 million+ players of the game. Although many would not, some of them would purchase the level 100 elixir. And as for your argument on the level 50 gear. Please provide a link to a better hat robe and boots with a level 50+ requirement. I am going to assume that you cannot because there isn't anything better for that specific level requirement, I have every bundle in the game, and have checked every crafting vendor and crowns only gear, trust me there is not anything better for any school at that level.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
4
I’m not really a fan of this idea, and I don’t particularly like the current level 50 elixir, BUT I definitely can see the merit when it comes to PVP characters, otherwise I just don’t really see the point at this current time. Maybe when they move the level cap up again I could get behind it, but right now I personally would not spend any money on the elixirs, level 50/100 or otherwise. I completely understand where you’re coming from, OP, I just wouldn’t buy it. If such a thing were implemented, the price tag you listed is definitely in the range I would support though. If you’re going to skip over more than half the current game for level 100, there should be a relatively steep price tag to go along with it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2408
ash5super on Jun 24, 2020 wrote:
Your argument is against the already existing level 50 elixir. Not against the level 100 Elixir. yes you are right there have been changes to quests and story line, but only for wizard city. That obviously does not apply to celestia+. Your arguments also seem to be anecdotal. You personally enjoy doing the earliest quests in the game as you indicated by your numerous low level wizards over multiple accounts, this does not apply to the 50 million+ players of the game. Although many would not, some of them would purchase the level 100 elixir. And as for your argument on the level 50 gear. Please provide a link to a better hat robe and boots with a level 50+ requirement. I am going to assume that you cannot because there isn't anything better for that specific level requirement, I have every bundle in the game, and have checked every crafting vendor and crowns only gear, trust me there is not anything better for any school at that level.
Maybe you should reread what I wrote about supporting the level elixirs. I specifically stated I did not support the level 50 elixir and I DEFINITELY don't support level 100 elixir either.

Changes have been made in Celestia and Zafaria in the quests there. As for Azteca, the 2 I have there have just entered the area and not advanced to do any questing as yet.

As for the number of players in the game, that may be a bit questionable since a lot have come back due to the current Covid-19. But KI has also lost a lot of players over the years and many of my friends have moved on. They only come back to check out the new content and are gone again. Frankly, KI could do a lot for players by upgrading the actual lvl 50 gear from "Malistares Lair.' If they are going to throw "Advanced Gear" in an Elixir to skip so many levels, then they should at least MATCH that very closely with what a player can obtain through actually DOING the quest regardless of how many times they run the same course.

Just because you are able to obtain every bundle in the game does not mean that all players can. Many struggle as it is do to inferior gear and adding another lvl elixir just doesn't seem to be the way to go. If anything, KI needs to UPGRADE lower level gear across the board instead of throwing another elixir. There are more than enough elixirs in the game now and unfortunately, some seem to be glitched.

You can argue all you want about adding another elixir but in all honesty, if it is going to happen, then it should NOT happen until the game reached LVL 200. Then and only then would a lvl 100 elixir be a viable option.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
51
DragonLady1818 on Jun 25, 2020 wrote:
Maybe you should reread what I wrote about supporting the level elixirs. I specifically stated I did not support the level 50 elixir and I DEFINITELY don't support level 100 elixir either.

Changes have been made in Celestia and Zafaria in the quests there. As for Azteca, the 2 I have there have just entered the area and not advanced to do any questing as yet.

As for the number of players in the game, that may be a bit questionable since a lot have come back due to the current Covid-19. But KI has also lost a lot of players over the years and many of my friends have moved on. They only come back to check out the new content and are gone again. Frankly, KI could do a lot for players by upgrading the actual lvl 50 gear from "Malistares Lair.' If they are going to throw "Advanced Gear" in an Elixir to skip so many levels, then they should at least MATCH that very closely with what a player can obtain through actually DOING the quest regardless of how many times they run the same course.

Just because you are able to obtain every bundle in the game does not mean that all players can. Many struggle as it is do to inferior gear and adding another lvl elixir just doesn't seem to be the way to go. If anything, KI needs to UPGRADE lower level gear across the board instead of throwing another elixir. There are more than enough elixirs in the game now and unfortunately, some seem to be glitched.

You can argue all you want about adding another elixir but in all honesty, if it is going to happen, then it should NOT happen until the game reached LVL 200. Then and only then would a lvl 100 elixir be a viable option.
I did read your argument, I read it very well. That's how i can analyze it to be anecdotal. Your arguments are 100% opinionated and have no factual backing. Your opinions cannot argue the facts that I am stating. There have been absolutely not changes to the Celestia and Zafaria main quest line since the creation of those worlds. Simply because you cannot remember the story after playing through it as many times as you stated does not mean that the story has changed. And as I stated about the gear. The Advanced gear is the absolute best for level 50+ for every school and you were unable to prove otherwise. There has never been an instance where Kingsisle has taken the time to upgrade lower level gear, simply because it's not worth it. You can play through the first 5 worlds without any gear albeit very difficultly, it can be done. Higher level worlds make such feats impossible. I have used very many of the elixirs in the game and have never encountered a glitch with any of them, please list your elixir glitch experience. It's more than likely that you simply don't understand how they work. And as for skipping levels. put yourself in the shoes, not of you or your grand children, but a regular working class citizen that does not have nearly as much time to play the game. If i choose to cut into my sleep, I can only get a few hours of gameplay per week at most. I wan't to have every school at maximum level, but that literally be impossible for me without this elixir.

In conclusion, you arguments are based on personal opinion and not actual fact. Even though such an elixir would be an OPTION for players you are arguing against it with such a fierceness that you come off as though I am forcing you to buy it, when that is not the case. You clearly are way too stubborn to ever change your views on the Level 50 elixir, and Level 100 elixir.

I am not looking to argue endlessly against opinion, I am seeking FACTS that can explain why this elixir would be a bad addition to the game. Not a single rebuttal to this topic has had a factual argument, whereas the facts only show that this would be a beneficial addition to the game.

DragonLady1818 If you do not want to provide a factual based rebuttal, then please do not post on this topic again.

1