Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Less pet failures plz

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
I just got back from training my fire pet to epic what a usually failure I was not expecting. but say, wouldn't it be more helpful if pet talents were higher chance to come out by what the parents had and not what it will currently get speaking of dominant talents by generation. that is what I see all of my failed pets fail by. having to restart fully with another pet is too much bad enough have to rehatch and farm for snacks for them people who that do( and me) it would save SOOO much TIME, SNACKS, AND RAGE.

ty folks :P

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
zachery NS on May 1, 2016 wrote:
I just got back from training my fire pet to epic what a usually failure I was not expecting. but say, wouldn't it be more helpful if pet talents were higher chance to come out by what the parents had and not what it will currently get speaking of dominant talents by generation. that is what I see all of my failed pets fail by. having to restart fully with another pet is too much bad enough have to rehatch and farm for snacks for them people who that do( and me) it would save SOOO much TIME, SNACKS, AND RAGE.

ty folks :P
Pet grinding is fine the way it is. You have to keep it somewhat rare because these talents add a lot like +8-10 damage with dealer, +6 damage with giver, +10 resist with proof. If you are having difficulties with pet training, then farm couch potatoes, they're a really easy way to get a ton of mega snacks.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27