Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Armor

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Hey readers! As many of you know the clothes to the legendary gear items are super powerful! But, if we keep advancing at this pace, it means that Ice will have 70% resist to all schools and storm wizards can cast tempest on the first turn and kill us all at level 100. I think that all new gear made after lvl 60 should not be allowed in PvP. There are already a teams of wizards that just cast a blade and do a boosted attack all with gargantuan. So, for my new idea, I would just want you guys to tone down the damage for armor allowed in pvp. so all armor 60- is allowed and this will keep us from dying on the first turn.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Don't worry KI will balance this somehow. Watch in the 7th world have all spells damage reduced by "x"% from one of Moraganthe's curses.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
the answer is dispell

the second answer is higher resistance or defense on gear

third answer is shields, and tower shield -20% fr 4 rounds + a -50/55% tower shield

I think you should focus more on defending in pvp than in pve so it is hard for some people to get used to that play style.