Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Learning a lesson quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
This quest is insane you have to battle freddy nine lives 9 times! at a level under 30, this is a dumb quest and should be reduced to the amount of times you defeat this boss

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
This quest is honestly so easy, especially if you've done it before. As death all you have to do is prism him then hit with skeletal pirate or vampire. He has no minion, and he uses weak moves. Just bring three potions in case but it is actually not that difficult.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
How about instead of complaining about a quest that the vast majority of people have no issues with and wanting to just be spoiled and babied by the game, you go back and train up, put off the quest until later, or just suck it up and try again? Nothing easy is worth having, not sure why so many people these days want everything to be a cakewalk. Eye roll.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
It's not as hard as you think. Just summon minions and bring potions, and use lots of healing spells.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Starblood653 on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
How about instead of complaining about a quest that the vast majority of people have no issues with and wanting to just be spoiled and babied by the game, you go back and train up, put off the quest until later, or just suck it up and try again? Nothing easy is worth having, not sure why so many people these days want everything to be a cakewalk. Eye roll.
This thread is not used to insult other players. Please think twice before you speak, thanks :)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
Trigon101060 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
This thread is not used to insult other players. Please think twice before you speak, thanks :)
He is right, he just used harsh words.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Trigon101060 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
Lol I'm not insulting you, I'm trying to get you to see that you can't give up so easily and have the game be easy-peasy because you don't feel like trying, please don't take everything so personally.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
This quest is super easy. Potions are good, but if you don't have them just go to Regents Square and walk back. I would suggest just to death prism, feint, and death blade. If you still can't do it then just wait till level 38. The spell is only Animate ( the more pips the more powerful the minion is ) so, you can wait until then.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Is this a spell quest or something, I honestly don't remember it

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
If you're stuck on a quest then move on with the storyline until your wizard becomes stronger then come back for it. If it's part of the main quests then go do some side quests and come back when you've levelled up a bit. For all you know you might get some new spells which helps you clear the boss faster.

Also it's important to keep your gear up to date. From what I've heard the best gear for levels 15-59 is the Zeus gear you get from Aquila so you should seek out that gear if you don't have it. Also a pet can help you out if trained properly but that can be a bit of a hassle if you don't have access to Mega Pet Snacks.