Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Learnable Spells in Wysteria!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
I know you get these a lot, but maybe there is a chance that you will be able to learn spells from Wyst.
But the spells cost two training points each, for every school. You need to reach Level 54 before learning any of the spells. Let's Start.

Ember will learn Massive Helephant, Helephant leaving a 50% Fire trap on target.
Frost will learn Frozen Wyvern, Ice Wyvern with 735-915 Damage, leaving a 1R Stun.
Tempest will learn Hyper Kraken, Kraken that uses 875 Damage, Swap half health (Death Concept).
Chaos will learn Mini Minotuar, Dealing 115 and 675, leaving a 30% Myth trap.
Spirit will learn Ghoulish Ghoul, with a 20% chance of 10000 damage, or 2500 to self.
Earth will learn Earthy Bats, dealing 185 per pip.
Equilibrium will learn Balance, will put a charm that will put the equal damage amount. FOR EXAMPLE: Spell that does 100-200 will do 150, not usable with spells with a value that is the same every time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
VeryVeryVictorious on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I know you get these a lot, but maybe there is a chance that you will be able to learn spells from Wyst.
But the spells cost two training points each, for every school. You need to reach Level 54 before learning any of the spells. Let's Start.

Ember will learn Massive Helephant, Helephant leaving a 50% Fire trap on target.
Frost will learn Frozen Wyvern, Ice Wyvern with 735-915 Damage, leaving a 1R Stun.
Tempest will learn Hyper Kraken, Kraken that uses 875 Damage, Swap half health (Death Concept).
Chaos will learn Mini Minotuar, Dealing 115 and 675, leaving a 30% Myth trap.
Spirit will learn Ghoulish Ghoul, with a 20% chance of 10000 damage, or 2500 to self.
Earth will learn Earthy Bats, dealing 185 per pip.
Equilibrium will learn Balance, will put a charm that will put the equal damage amount. FOR EXAMPLE: Spell that does 100-200 will do 150, not usable with spells with a value that is the same every time.
While an interesting idea, no schools in Wysteria actually teach spells...so says the books...in Wysteria.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I like the ideas, but I think deaths should be a bit different. And I think it should be a hidden trainer in Wysteria for the normal Ravenwood schools.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
great idea but if you look at the post "new 101 ideas" wizard 102, where you are a student of pigswick academy is a very popular idea there. but i like your idea and i have thought it was a good idea for a long time

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to learn the 0-pip vampire that one kid uses after he shatters your stuff. I'd spend a training point on that no questions asked.