Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last School Schoosing Debate

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Well, so far I have chosen Fire, Ice, Life, and Death. On my last post I said I chose Myth but I'm still not sure. Storm has great attack power but drops everything else for power and therefore I would have to ask for constant help like I did with my fire, I don't think I'll get that kind of help again. Myth can summon minions has well has good health, accuracy, and attack. Though I really don't know about using myth I like the higher levels spells such as Medusa and Celestial Calendar but having to relive another school close enough at the beginning to fire I would most likely hate as I do now. Lastly, theirs Balance, one of the best of these 3 schools since I like their good attack, accuracy, health, and they even have some good shields and a healing spell. Though if you go against Balance your attacks are limited. The schools I choose have to be within my opinion after all its my choice: Have a high or good attack rating, decent or good health, have some resistance armor that is good (Not as good as Ice but not as bad as Storm), and be able to survive without having to ask for a lot of help. Once again, I'm asking for peoples opinions on this to see which one I can make a good school out of. So its either Myth, Storm, or Balance? The reason I have to have peoples opinions to choose a school I'm trying to make a perfect 5 character setup.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Darkness Guardian on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Well, so far I have chosen Fire, Ice, Life, and Death. On my last post I said I chose Myth but I'm still not sure. Storm has great attack power but drops everything else for power and therefore I would have to ask for constant help like I did with my fire, I don't think I'll get that kind of help again. Myth can summon minions has well has good health, accuracy, and attack. Though I really don't know about using myth I like the higher levels spells such as Medusa and Celestial Calendar but having to relive another school close enough at the beginning to fire I would most likely hate as I do now. Lastly, theirs Balance, one of the best of these 3 schools since I like their good attack, accuracy, health, and they even have some good shields and a healing spell. Though if you go against Balance your attacks are limited. The schools I choose have to be within my opinion after all its my choice: Have a high or good attack rating, decent or good health, have some resistance armor that is good (Not as good as Ice but not as bad as Storm), and be able to survive without having to ask for a lot of help. Once again, I'm asking for peoples opinions on this to see which one I can make a good school out of. So its either Myth, Storm, or Balance? The reason I have to have peoples opinions to choose a school I'm trying to make a perfect 5 character setup.
I know no one has posted yet which is a good thing since I did some research, Balance I will not do, so it leaves Storm and Myth.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Darkness Guardian on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I know no one has posted yet which is a good thing since I did some research, Balance I will not do, so it leaves Storm and Myth.
I'd go for Myth. Myth is more strategic of the two and has fair health and stats. Next to Balance, it's the only middle ground school that's pretty moderate. The damage isn't too bad and accuracy is manageable. If you're into being a very good thinker and doing things on your own, myth is the way to go. They do lack some AoE's, which is a negative, but many myth have been able to do find with Humongofrog and Earthquake.

If you like social ability, bouncing of the walls, and dealing very strong hits, go for Storm. You will see your health drop pretty deep so that can be a negative. Plus spell accuracy is at it's lowest with this school (but if sun was a true school it would totally have 60% or less). You can always beef up your stats but over all going by storm only gear you will notice small health, but big damage.

They're both schools on the opposite ends of the spectrum, cancelling out each other. Well more so boosting to each other. Storm better relies on power and back up, while myth can call from it's own help. Even Henchmen give them some leverage!

Hope you find the one that fits you!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I changed it to Myth and Storm. I might have to repost I just now noticed my grammar error for choosing, must been typing fast again. Anyway Myth and Storm only? Choose one and list opinions why you think it would be a good school to do. or