Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last dungeon of Morganthe arc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I've been thinking thinking a bit of how the morganthe arc would end... my idea is that it would end in Yago (a fire and space world) and the ending would be something like stellarium (I think... wherever we first met Morganthe). The ending for that could be morganthe just has to finish the "celestial choir." She would be from a far distance, to where you can't get up and stop her in time. When she finished you would see something happen to the spiral in a cutscene (also we're in another galaxy). Only when morganthe is defeated may the spiral become safe again. I like this idea so also please post and add on! The morganthe arc is my favorite yet so nice job on it KI!

Transcendent Sorcerer

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Noobman 1 on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
I've been thinking thinking a bit of how the morganthe arc would end... my idea is that it would end in Yago (a fire and space world) and the ending would be something like stellarium (I think... wherever we first met Morganthe). The ending for that could be morganthe just has to finish the "celestial choir." She would be from a far distance, to where you can't get up and stop her in time. When she finished you would see something happen to the spiral in a cutscene (also we're in another galaxy). Only when morganthe is defeated may the spiral become safe again. I like this idea so also please post and add on! The morganthe arc is my favorite yet so nice job on it KI!

Transcendent Sorcerer
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Chancel The area you are talking about when we meet with Morganthe is called "The Chancel"

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Chancel The area you are talking about when we meet with Morganthe is called "The Chancel"
Yes, thank you that is what i meant.

Transcendent Sorcerer