Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lack of Female Transformations/House Statues

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
They are all Male with the exception of Dark Sprite (???).
How about some transformations such as Banshee,Death Seraph,or better yet Lady of the Lake?
It's a fun add to the game, especially in Arena. But why are the transformations pretty much all Dudes?

Housing statue drops are all Male as well - let's get some Powder Puff Power going
There are so many Female leads in the game, too many ideas to list (Calypso would be an AWESOME statue drop for example).

Even the crown shop only offers Male statues.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SilverbackMonkey on May 2, 2016 wrote:
How about some transformations such as Banshee,Death Seraph,or better yet Lady of the Lake?
It's a fun add to the game, especially in Arena. But why are the transformations pretty much all Dudes?

Housing statue drops are all Male as well - let's get some Powder Puff Power going
There are so many Female leads in the game, too many ideas to list (Calypso would be an AWESOME statue drop for example).

I completely agree, enough with the male dominated designs - girls play too, you know!

Hero
May 07, 2015
anecorbie on May 3, 2016 wrote:
I completely agree, enough with the male dominated designs - girls play too, you know!
I agree as well. :-)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
SilverbackMonkey on May 2, 2016 wrote:

I am a male but here just a idea about it k just tell me if you like it or not

how about for transformation such as spell when a girl buys the spell it will be a girl creature like what they do with the shadow things when a guy turns into shrike it looks more like a male but when a girl dose it has more of female figure to it that that way it dose not get change to all females or all males because to be honest I like it when I transform into a creature or something that I still a male if I was turning into a female then I wouldn't really want the spell to be honest because I guy irl so I want to be a guy on the game if you know what I mean but that way it could make it feel more comfortable for some players when there using a spell.

as for the house thing I have to agree I would like some female statue you like lady of the lake and everything to be honest I wish everything had some kind of statue I like having them place in my house

level 110

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I'm not talking about Shadow spell transformations;
I am talking about the Transformations in the crown shop.
And Housing Items.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
King Leo 46 on May 4, 2016 wrote:
I am a male but here just a idea about it k just tell me if you like it or not

how about for transformation such as spell when a girl buys the spell it will be a girl creature like what they do with the shadow things when a guy turns into shrike it looks more like a male but when a girl dose it has more of female figure to it that that way it dose not get change to all females or all males because to be honest I like it when I transform into a creature or something that I still a male if I was turning into a female then I wouldn't really want the spell to be honest because I guy irl so I want to be a guy on the game if you know what I mean but that way it could make it feel more comfortable for some players when there using a spell.

as for the house thing I have to agree I would like some female statue you like lady of the lake and everything to be honest I wish everything had some kind of statue I like having them place in my house

level 110
I am just talking about the Option to have Female Transformations.
as of now, the only one is dark sprite.
there should be more options.
It doesn't need to be that Complicated.
Just give us more Options.
You have plenty of Male Transformations available; the Ladies Do Not.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
It would be cool if you could have a human transformation where you turn from a guy into a girl, or vice versa. Keep the same skin/eyes/name but different body figure and hair.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Interesting never noticed/payed attention till now

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
Omg! Yass! I been playing for 3 years and am still waiting for more female transformations! I like the idea of a Dryad or maybe the female characters from Polaris! Red Rosa! Please listen to the female gamers, we like to play dress up more than anyone! Lol

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
christina star on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Omg! Yass! I been playing for 3 years and am still waiting for more female transformations! I like the idea of a Dryad or maybe the female characters from Polaris! Red Rosa! Please listen to the female gamers, we like to play dress up more than anyone! Lol
XD not true a lot of guys on the game love playing dress up just the other day I was hosting a fashion show and nobody but guys wanted to do it so I can't say just girls like it but I still love the idea it be fun to see it

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
christina star on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Right???
There are so many they could do; I love your idea of Dryad.
The polaris transformation is a Ballerina, yes, but still a Dude, and no PVP; it wouldn't give away level since we could see your shadow aura at your feet, lol.

The last updated crown shop transformation was a male Minotaur.

I am confused on this actually. I'd like to see some fun come back to the Spiral?