Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia ultimate boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
In Krokotopia, there is another island out there that a LOT of wizards want to go to, and i think i have an idea. Whaen you beat KT there could be a quest where you have to venture behind some closed doors in the pyramid, Sphinx, and tomb to get the portal pieces to the highest island in the oasis there. On that island should be a big dungeon pyramid, and when you get to the end of that dungeon, the final boss is none other than the sun god RA. . When you defeat him he gives this amazing balance spell and cloths that give good stats for people entering MB. I remember entering marleybone for the first time and i could barley survive regular street fights. Just like me now in Celestia. Just one little side note: I think that criticals should be more common when you get new cloths.

Regards, John Shadowblade, lvl 50 grandmaster necromancer.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Whoa Young Wizard, What I had read in your post was a lot of I wants, we went from krokotopia to MB then to celestia. Please try and focus on your thoughts and get them out better in the future. Change the I want to How it will benefit KI to make this idea. Also how will it benefit the rest of us.

That being Said please expand more on the Subject of this post which is about the Ultimate boss on the floating island of krokotopia that no one has been to. How does it fit into the story line. and what all would he drop. What level would he be. Is this something at end game you have to come back to or is this something you do when you arrive?

Thanks

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I heard that place was avaible to go to in Beta. But this is one of the hot spots on the feedback Friday (last weeks anyways).